Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

Oh candycorn....Candy...Candy....Candy. This....this one is really going to sting. Even the left is openly admitting massive fraud in the Dumbocrat primary.
The statement explained that the city’s vote tally had in fact quote, “Included both test and election night results producing approximately 135,000 additional records.” Additional records? What’s an additional record? Well that’s a fake vote, 135,000 fake votes
135,000 fraudulent fucking votes (that we know of so far) just in NYC and just in the Dumbocrat primary.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When I reduce you to posting falsehoods....I know I've already won. As is always the case with you.

How's that re-count going?
So wait...are you claiming that didn't happen? That the board of elections in NY didn't admit there were 135,000 fraudulent votes requiring a recount now? :lmao:

The recount? Has it even begun in NY? 135,000 fucking fraudulent votes in a Dubmocrat primary!!! All Dumborats. :lmao:

Oh candycorn....Candy...Candy....Candy. This....this one is really going to sting. Even the left is openly admitting massive fraud in the Dumbocrat primary.
The statement explained that the city’s vote tally had in fact quote, “Included both test and election night results producing approximately 135,000 additional records.” Additional records? What’s an additional record? Well that’s a fake vote, 135,000 fake votes
135,000 fraudulent fucking votes (that we know of so far) just in NYC and just in the Dumbocrat primary.

When I reduce you to posting falsehoods....I know I've already won. As is always the case with you.

So wait...are you claiming that didn't happen? That the board of elections in NY didn't admit there were 135,000 fraudulent votes requiring a recount now? :lmao:

The recount? Has it even begun in NY? 135,000 fucking fraudulent votes in a Dubmocrat primary!!! All Dumborats. :lmao:

Never happened. Your move.

They weren't "fraudulent votes", dolt. It was a clerical error that was caught and rectified.

They weren't "fraudulent votes", dolt. It was a clerical error that was caught and rectified.
They weren’t “caught” you low-IQ illiterate imbecile. They were done intentionally and only after gamblers looked into it, was it exposed.

Furthermore, if the Dumbocrats are so fucking incompetent that they make 135,000 fucking “clerical errors” in the primary of a single city, then you just proved they are completely incapable of being in charge of anything.

Leftist extremist Bill De Blasio couldn’t even lie about this situation because it’s so bad. What does it say about kitty here that even when caught red-handed, she desperately invents some propaganda?
“We can no longer have a partisan board of elections, it does not work” - Bill De Blasio
If it were a “clerical error” sweetie, why is left-wing extremist Bill screaming about that board being “partisan” and citing how that simply doesn’t work?

Thank you, kitty. I always enjoy exposing you for the lying, propaganda-pushing fascist that you are!

They weren’t “caught” you low-IQ illiterate imbecile. They were done intentionally and only after gamblers looked into it, was it exposed.

Furthermore, if the Dumbocrats are so fucking incompetent that they make 135,000 fucking “clerical errors” in the primary of a single city, then you just proved they are completely incapable of being in charge of anything.
:lol: It was noticed right away and rectified. It was an error, not fraud, dolt.

It was noticed right away and rectified. It was an error, not fraud, dolt.
No matter how many times you deny reality, it doesn’t change reality sweetie. The article proves you are lying (as always). Bill De Blasio’s press conference proves you are lying (as always). My post proves you are lying (as always).

It was done intentionally and only after gamblers looked into it, was it exposed.

It was noticed right away and rectified. It was an error, not fraud, dolt.
No matter how many times you deny reality, it doesn’t change reality sweetie. The article proves you are lying (as always). Bill De Blasio’s press conference proves you are lying (as always). My post proves you are lying (as always).

It was done intentionally and only after gamblers looked into it, was it exposed.
Nothing you said is contrary to what I said. The error was discovered and rectified. It was human error not fraud, dolt.

Nothing you said is contrary to what I said.
Nice try, honey. But only Deion Sanders can backpedal that quickly :laugh:

You said "it was noticed right away". No it wasn't. The Board of Elections didn't even catch it (nor did the media) - it was caught by gamblers.

You also claim it was "mistake". If the Dumbocrats in NY make 135,000 mistakes in a single vote, they are even dumber than I thought!

So they are either cheating pieces of shit or they are incompetent. Either way, they are unfit to hold office (or even hold cash register duties at McDonald's).

The Arizona clown car of a Fraudit doesn't do that.
Bwahahaha!!! Once again, history proves that Seawytch is a blind, partisan hack, who is ignorant to the facts. The Arizona Audit was in fact a "thorough and transparent" audit with all involved not only acknowledging that Biden won, but in fact admitting they found an additional 340 votes for him.

I have to admit, I sort of understand though. All Democrats do is lie and cheat. If those were the people you worshipped, you would assume all people lie and cheat.

Not even a little bit...when it is an audit conducted by an accredited auditing agency...not an audit conducted by a Trump supporting QAnon believing "Cyber Ninja" (pow pow).
Bwahahaha!!! Once again, history proves that Seawytch is a blind, partisan hack, who is ignorant to the facts. The Arizona Audit was in fact a "thorough and transparent" audit with all involved not only acknowledging that Biden won, but in fact admitting they found an additional 340 votes for him.

I have to admit, I sort of understand though. All Democrats do is lie and cheat. If those were the people you worshipped, you would assume all people lie and cheat.

That is fantastic news, Puppy!!! Does that mean that Trump is going to finally give a concession speech? Does that mean that y’all are going to stop saying that the election was a fraud and Biden isn’t really the president?

That is fantastic news, Puppy!!! Does that mean that Trump is going to finally give a concession speech? Does that mean that y’all are going to stop saying that the election was a fraud and Biden isn’t really the president?
I don’t know Kitty…does this mean you’ll finally admit you’ve lied throughout this entire thread? :dunno:

I don’t know Kitty…does this mean you’ll finally admit you’ve lied throughout this entire thread? :dunno:
Except I didn't. Just because the fraudit came up with the same conclusions multiple prior audits came to, does not make the people conducting it less of a fraud. They were conning hucksters that took donor money (fine) AND taxpayer money (not fine) for their sham.

Never happened. Your move.
Why is is that the least patriotic amoung us seems to think that the name patriot is a good handle for them, These are people who hate our government and country and have supported the destruction of our democracy by violence to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. There is no group that is more anti American and as big a threat and enemy as this hate group they call a party.

Not even a little bit...when it is an audit conducted by an accredited auditing agency...not an audit conducted by a Trump supporting QAnon believing "Cyber Ninja" (pow pow).
How embarrassing for you, Seawytch:
The Arizona Senate’s audit of election results in the state’s most populous county has affirmed Joe Biden’s victory over Donald Trump last November to win Arizona’s 11 electoral votes.
We all know why you were losing your shit about an audit. You were scared to death of what they would find.

Aside from restoring faith in our elections, there is another upside to this audit. They found some gaps that need to be closed:
However, the election audit in Maricopa County did find procedural problems such as duplication of ballots and potential for fraud. Auditors recommended that the state address these issues to avoid questions in future elections.
As I said from day one, a thorough and proper audit was a win-win. Absolutely no downside.

They were conning hucksters that took donor money (fine) AND taxpayer money (not fine) for their sham.
Except that we already established it wasn’t a “sham”. Which you means you continue to lie (which isn’t surprising as that’s all you ever do).

Poor P@triot. He and all the other commie-suckup Trump cultists spent months lying about the fraudit, just to see it blow up in their traitor faces. No wonder they're all so hysterical.

We knew it would pan out like it did. After all, we did predict it over and over. We were absolutely right, while P@triot and pals were laughably wrong. That same thing that happens every time, demonstrating how all the laughter directed at P@triot is fully justified.

That's one thing P@triot is trying to deflect from here, the way we were right and he was wrong. He's also trying to deflect from his inability to present any evidence for fraud over the past 4 years of this thread, despite being challenged over and over.

He's happy I showed up, because it means he can deflect from his constant faceplants and his inability to provide any evidence by way of weeping more butthurt insults at me. P@triot, please proceed.

Forum List

Back