Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

And I'm sure you believe that. Of course, that's because you swallow the big lie like a mouthful of cum.
Geezus, just pick up a male prostitute and get it over with already. Don't let your "wife" stand in the way of that fantasy any longer.

For someone who claims to be a lesbian, you sure do have quite an obsession with cocks and cum.
Go ahead and search both words and my username. You'll be able to count the times I've used them on 1 hand...if you can count that high.

As to sex with a man, been there done that. Stayed a lesbian.

Both things can be simultaneously true.
No, they can't. A bullet cannot travel both forward and backward simultaneously.
I did not say two things can be true about everything, moron. Do you do this ridiculous bullshit on purpose or are you the most ignorant, clueless fuck on the planet?
I didn't say you did. I merely pointed out that two polar opposite things cannot be true of the same item. You should slow down and read.

Both things can be simultaneously true.
No, they can't. A bullet cannot travel both forward and backward simultaneously.
I did not say two things can be true about everything, moron. Do you do this ridiculous bullshit on purpose or are you the most ignorant, clueless fuck on the planet?
I didn't say you did. I merely pointed out that two polar opposite things cannot be true of the same item. You should slow down and read.
Well thank you, Captain non sequitur. :rolleyes:

I come bearing good news: No one’s vote is being “suppressed”! It’s a bait and switch! Last year’s preposterous voting rules were instituted because of COVID-19! Remember? They told us: IT’S A WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC! WE MUST ALLOW UNIVERSAL EARLY VOTING, NO IDENTIFICATION AND MAIL-IN BALLOTS! DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DIE? We can go back to pre-pandemic voting rules without fear of returning to the dark days of Jim Crow!

I come bearing good news: No one’s vote is being “suppressed”! It’s a bait and switch! Last year’s preposterous voting rules were instituted because of COVID-19! Remember? They told us: IT’S A WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC! WE MUST ALLOW UNIVERSAL EARLY VOTING, NO IDENTIFICATION AND MAIL-IN BALLOTS! DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DIE? We can go back to pre-pandemic voting rules without fear of returning to the dark days of Jim Crow!
A record number of people came out to vote. They loved mail in voting

Why do you want to stop it?

A record number of people came out to vote. They loved mail in voting

Why do you want to stop it?
Not to mention that if someone is too fuck'n lazy to go vote, I don't want them voting. They clearly don't care about the direction of the country if that is just too much for them.

It's bad enough the candidates party is on the ballot. Almost every voter on the left doesn't have a fuck'n clue who the candidates are or what the issues are. They just look for a "D" and pull the lever. Which is why Dumbocrat cities, counties, and states are fuck'n disgusting third-world countries.

There are actually multiple apps to track human feces on the sidewalk in San Francisco. Just let that sink in for a moment. That is where the left-wing ideology has taken society. Back about 2,000 years to the caveman where someone would just shit anywhere like a wild, filthy animal.

What does it say about Dumbocrats that they want mob-rule. Just think about that for a minute.

They are acutely aware that their brand of extreme bat-shit crazy cannot win in an informed, enlightened republic.

Oh candycorn....Candy...Candy....Candy. This....this one is really going to sting. Even the left is openly admitting massive fraud in the Dumbocrat primary.
The statement explained that the city’s vote tally had in fact quote, “Included both test and election night results producing approximately 135,000 additional records.” Additional records? What’s an additional record? Well that’s a fake vote, 135,000 fake votes
135,000 fraudulent fucking votes (that we know of so far) just in NYC and just in the Dumbocrat primary.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh candycorn....Candy...Candy....Candy. This....this one is really going to sting. Even the left is openly admitting massive fraud in the Dumbocrat primary.
The statement explained that the city’s vote tally had in fact quote, “Included both test and election night results producing approximately 135,000 additional records.” Additional records? What’s an additional record? Well that’s a fake vote, 135,000 fake votes
135,000 fraudulent fucking votes (that we know of so far) just in NYC and just in the Dumbocrat primary.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When I reduce you to posting falsehoods....I know I've already won. As is always the case with you.

How's that re-count going?

Forum List

Back