Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

The hard-working, dedicated, nonpartisan election officials that do the yeoman's work of counting the ballots, value transparency and most operations are open to public observation.
Those that are conservative fit that description.

Those that are Democrats, however, are unethical dirt-bags who lack an ounce of integrity and thus regularly engage in voter fraud.
Wrong as usual. Do you know what I like best about the hard-working, dedicated individuals that I work with every day in an election office? The fact that I neither know or care what their political party is. We are all dedicated to one thing…conducting fair, accurate, secure and transparent elections. You couldn’t work there…you have no honor or integrity.
This election was not and has never been transparent. Saying so is ridiculous. Taking you seriously never happened, now it never wil know
I know you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Voters in my county can come and watch any part of the process they want to. We send press releases inviting the public to view the process. Few ever show up and when they do, they leave with new understanding and respect for the work we do.

That means I am successful in maintaining a nonpartisan office dedicated to ensuring fair, accurate, secure, transparent elections.
If that were even remotely true, you wouldn't be having a meltdown over the Arizona audit.
Nobody is having a meltdown. People are, rightfully, pointing out that the "audit" being conducted is nothing but a ridiculous, partisan clown show that will accomplish nothing.

The hard-working, dedicated, nonpartisan election officials that do the yeoman's work of counting the ballots, value transparency and most operations are open to public observation.

Those that are Democrats, however, are unethical dirt-bags who lack an ounce of integrity and thus regularly engage in voter fraud.
Wrong as usual. Do you know what I like best about the hard-working, dedicated individuals that I work with every day in an election office? The fact that I neither know or care what their political party is. We are all dedicated to one thing…conducting fair, accurate, secure and transparent elections. You couldn’t work there…you have no honor or integrity.
This election was not and has never been transparent. Saying so is ridiculous. Taking you seriously never happened, now it never wil know
I know you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Voters in my county can come and watch any part of the process they want to. We send press releases inviting the public to view the process. Few ever show up and when they do, they leave with new understanding and respect for the work we do.

How did that work in Fulton county?

That means I am successful in maintaining a nonpartisan office dedicated to ensuring fair, accurate, secure, transparent elections.
If that were even remotely true, you wouldn't be having a meltdown over the Arizona audit.
She knows that when they audit her states she will find herself looking through some iron bars.
Do you make up fantasies about all anonymous posters on the internet? Get a hobby. :lol:

Nobody is having a meltdown. People are, rightfully, pointing out that the "audit" being conducted is nothing but a ridiculous, partisan clown show that will accomplish nothing.
Only woke douchbags are "point that out."

It worked fine.

Only woke douchbags are "point that out."
Riiiiggghhhhttt...

It worked fine.

Fact check sites are fake news.

Riiiiggghhhhttt...

Kitty: “Only hyper-partisan conspiracy cook Republicans want this audit”

Also Kitty: “Republicans are calling for the end of the audit”

Way to contradict yourself. You literally just proved that the Republicans are honest, don’t buy into conspiracy theories, and will do the right thing with the audit.

Riiiiggghhhhttt...

Way to contradict yourself. You literally just proved that the Republicans are honest, don’t buy into conspiracy theories, and will do the right thing with the audit.
Both things can be simultaneously true. Yes, the craziest faction (more than half) believe the big lie and all the ensuing conspiracy theories that the election was "stolen". The remaining ones just don't know what to do with the crazies.

Riiiiggghhhhttt...

Both things can be simultaneously true. Yes, the craziest faction (more than half) believe the big lie and all the ensuing conspiracy theories that the election was "stolen". The remaining ones just don't know what to do with the crazies.
There's no "big lie," douchebag.

Riiiiggghhhhttt...

There's no "big lie," douchebag.
And I'm sure you believe that. Of course, that's because you swallow the big lie like a mouthful of cum.

History will record January 6th as a failed insurrection brought on by a big lie no matter how fervently you believe.

And I'm sure you believe that. Of course, that's because you swallow the big lie like a mouthful of cum.
Geezus, just pick up a male prostitute and get it over with already. Don't let your "wife" stand in the way of that fantasy any longer.

For someone who claims to be a lesbian, you sure do have quite an obsession with cocks and cum.

It worked fine.

Fact check sites are fake news.
You constantly say this and we ask you for proof and you have none...

You don't like facts cause they challenge your little bubble...

You are so easy to fool, you just tell you what you want to hear and you act like an idiot...

Hey Cowboy Queer Boy? The "fact checking" sites have been thoroughly debunked a zillion times. At this point, anyone attempting to claim they are accurate is someone with 0 interest in an actual conversation.

Here you go asshole:
This is what is known as "projection" (as proven by the link above)

Hey Cowboy Queer Boy? The "fact checking" sites have been thoroughly debunked a zillion times. At this point, anyone attempting to claim they are accurate is someone with 0 interest in an actual conversation.

Here you go asshole:
This is what is known as "projection" (as proven by the link above)

Read your own hyperlink before posting... They carefully explain how a campaign promise was turned into a broken promise... And then they made lie of the year... Which shows they also keep current and update as more facts come available.
Politifact can't see into the future, they just said at the time the Obama campaign detailed a plan which involved keeping your plan... there was a lot of compromises by the time it came law...

The fact checkers just reported as it happened... There was a 5 year gap...

So nice of you to find one... We also point out that was 13 years ago, that is how far you had to go back....

Politifact also tell you where they have sourced there facts from to come up with a decision...

This is a far cry from what you post as proof...

New Topics

Forum List

Back