Information isnt Advocacy
- Aug 5, 2010
- Reaction score
- Peaking out from the redwoods
They totally grifted you, didn't they? How much you send to the Fraudit?Well for starters, they didn't "grift". They conducted a thorough, proper, ethical audit and were honest about the results.
We have fair and accurate elections.The left has come up with some of the most absurd excuses in the world not to have clean, proper elections. From racists stuff like "black people don't have ID and can't figure out how to get it" to "there is no voter fraud anyway", to "it will discourage voting". All of it has been proven to be a lie.
When a Democrat in New Hampshire supported voter laws, voter turnout was better than the national average.
Why This Democrat Wants to Restore Confidence in Voting Integrity
They totally grifted you, didn't they? How much you send to the Fraudit?
Arizona GOP official blasts company carrying out election recount: 'Insane just from a competence standpoint'Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer said Cyber Ninjas' work was so poor that it would only ever convince conspiracy theorists.www.businessinsider.com
- For more than 255,000 early ballots, the early voting returns file did not match the county final vote file.
- Over 9,000 mail-in votes were received and counted, exceeding the county's official total.
- A canvass revealed almost 3,400 more votes than reported.
- On election day, there were 1,551 more votes cast than voters.
- Despite relocating to Maricopa County after the October 5 deadline, over 23,000 voted via mail.
- 2,382 people voted in person in Maricopa County after moving away.
- For moving out of state less than 29 days before the election, almost 2,000 voters were granted a complete ballot instead of a presidential-only ballot.
- Almost 300 dead people reportedly have voted.
- Nearly 2,500 votes were reported as uncast in the early voting results.
No...but they did "totally" expose you!They totally grifted you, didn't they?
Literally $0.00 (didn't even know it was an option to send them money). As usual, you're dead wrong and looking really foolish!How much you send to the Fraudit?
Nice to know you didn't personally get fleeced...like the citizens of Arizona did.No...but they did "totally" expose you!
Literally $0.00 (didn't even know it was an option to send them money). As usual, you're dead wrong and looking really foolish!
How did they get fleeced?Nice to know you didn't personally get fleeced...like the citizens of Arizona did.
They didn’t. The fraud was 100% accurate and very thorough. But she spent months calling it a “fraudit” and freaking out because she was certain it was going to expose Dumbocrat voter fraud so she was trying to get ahead of it by discrediting it.How did they get fleeced?
Hmmm…I agree with you there. Trump never should have lost. Unfortunately we have a large ignorant population and a large lazy population, and when you put them together, you get a large Dumbocrat Party.uh, no. The fraudit was a fraud because Trump lost. It never should have happened.
Ohhh…I get it now. I always forget that you’re a low-IQ leftist. Like all on the left, you’re using a word (“fleece”) that you don’t understand.It was just a way to fleece the rubes that bought Trump's big lie.