Anyone who turns to "mainstream media" for information is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point. This is a person left on the planet that doesn't know they are lying 24x7 for an agenda.
You'll fall for damn near anything, won't you?

This one is going to be really embarrassing for BULLDOG yet again. He keeps swallowing the lies and disinformation.

This one is going to be really embarrassing for BULLDOG yet again. He keeps swallowing the lies and disinformation.
Never heard of Michael Knowles. What do you think I should be embarrassed about?

Never heard of Michael Knowles. What do you think I should be embarrassed about?
The fact that all of your sources reported that Michael Knowles said "trans people must be eradicated" when he said no such thing. And those same sources are now walking it back now that their lie has been exposed.

You should really read links before commenting on them. But then, you wouldn't be a leftist if you did that.

The fact that all of your sources reported that Michael Knowles said "trans people must be eradicated" when he said no such thing. And those same sources are now walking it back now that their lie has been exposed.

You should really read links before commenting on them. But then, you wouldn't be a leftist if you did that.
I'm sure I would be aware if all my sources reported that. Now, if fox told you that happened, I can see how you might be mistaken. Not the first time that fox reported something that never happened.

Any indication how many people they asked before they got the answers they were looking for?
You’re actually terrified that young people are slowly becoming more aware / more educated.

Tells you everything you need to know about the liberal ideology. It desires (in fact requires) ignorance and blind devotion.

You’re actually terrified that young people are slowly becoming more aware / more educated.

Tells you everything you need to know about the liberal ideology. It desires (in fact requires) ignorance and blind devotion.
Not sure how what you wrote has anything to do with my post. They obviously showed only the responses they were looking for while discarding all the responses that didn't match their intended purpose. Only a fucking idiot wouldn't see that.

They obviously showed only the responses they were looking for while discarding all the responses that didn't match their intended purpose.
And it still “obviously” shows that young people - even in ultra progressive California - are waking up. Interesting that it puts you in a state of panic.

CNN admitting that they create fake news for ratings. Of course, their fake news always just happens to place conservatives in a negative light and never progressives. Pure left-wing propaganda.

Sure, sure after phax entertainment revealed in court…

And it still “obviously” shows that young people - even in ultra progressive California - are waking up. Interesting that it puts you in a state of panic.
All that video shows is some people repeating what the video maker wanted to hear. Anything to show they weren't actors being paid to speak from a script.

Anyone who turns to mainstream media sources for “news” is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point.
But there is a significant problem with the poll and its result indicating widespread support for the indictment: It was conducted before the indictment was unsealed.

How, then, can anyone form a reasonable opinion about the indictment and whether or not they support it?
More indisputable proof that the so-called “mainstream” media engages in nothing but pure propaganda 24x7.

Anyone who turns to mainstream media sources for “news” is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point.

More indisputable proof that the so-called “mainstream” media engages in nothing but pure propaganda 24x7.
Hilarious

Forum List

Back