Progressive Propaganda: The Illegal Alien Edition

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
We’re a nation of immigrants. We were built on immigration and we still accept immigrants 245 years later. So there is zero excuse for not securing our borders. None. We have to know who is coming into our country.
Prez Stumblin' Joe Biden & VP Kamale Tamale strongly disagree with U. U can try to vote them out of office but the folks counting the ballots in the next general election are most likely the same folks who counted the last votes! It's called the "Twilight Zone" syndrome.

We’re a nation of immigrants. We were built on immigration and we still accept immigrants 245 years later. So there is zero excuse for not securing our borders. None. We have to know who is coming into our country.
100 % agree , unfortunately democrats stole the election and they hate America and Americans. So expect terror attacks and the spreading of corona.

100 % agree , unfortunately democrats stole the election and they hate America and Americans. So expect terror attacks and the spreading of corona.
To be fair the statist left element of the Dem constituency are the problem element. The moderate Dems are NOT the problem as they are just to the left of us Libertarians by a skoosh. MANY moderate Dems married up with the Pub party & also our Libertarian state chapters &/or supported our Libertarian national party USA during the BLM/antifa fiasco. We have @ least one moderate Dem on our USMB that is about as normal American as traditional American can get. He appreciates good music as well as social security & taking care of our vets(VFW), as most Pubs do & many Libertarians do also. He thinks I am opinionated & has a low evaluation of prez Trump. I AM opinionated as it generates response from other board members hearts & minds which is the way to understand(learning curve) their TRUE mindset. I really liked prez Trump despite him being a little rough on the corners. There are good Americans in most all the political parties despite them all harboring slightly different political perspectives. The song, "Walk A Mile In My Shoes" may describe my political viewpoints.

To be fair the statist left element of the Dem constituency are the problem element. The moderate Dems are NOT the problem as they are just to the left of us Libertarians by a skoosh. MANY moderate Dems married up with the Pub party & also our Libertarian state chapters &/or supported our Libertarian national party USA during the BLM/antifa fiasco. We have @ least one moderate Dem on our USMB that is about as normal American as traditional American can get. He appreciates good music as well as social security & taking care of our vets(VFW), as most Pubs do & many Libertarians do also. He thinks I am opinionated & has a low evaluation of prez Trump. I AM opinionated as it generates response from other board members hearts & minds which is the way to understand(learning curve) their TRUE mindset. I really liked prez Trump despite him being a little rough on the corners. There are good Americans in most all the political parties despite them all harboring slightly different political perspectives. The song, "Walk A Mile In My Shoes" may describe my political viewpoints.
So then who the hell are the "80 million" that voted for the fool.

The only good democrat is a dead democrat.

So then who the hell are the "80 million" that voted for the fool.
Nation wide the DNC lost around one million moderates to other political party's or became independents due to DNC inspired BLM/antifa riots. That may sound a puny number when divided by fifty states but it's a start. I would say that the million or so defectors were most likely senior aged folks. One also must remember the "propaganda effect" that the DNC pushes with all it's got. We on the message boards/social media sites are also bombarded by the lefty propaganda but have our fellow board members to spar with & that keeps us actively thinking which keeps us from going gullible from the constant propaganda. The poor bass-turds that are hooked up to the boob tube lefty news outlets are by now beyond any chance of redemption(brain dead drones). That 80 million ARE the statist left of ALL ages going clear back to the 60's hippie era!

All I was saying is that we need to reach the moderates(I have no idea how many there are) that are still capable of critical thinking (non group think folks). The statist left has just exposed their hand & that hand is death for a freedom based America. Below are the COMPARATIVE numbers of the two major political parties & ALL the 3rd parties, minor parties, independent parties as well as pipsqueak parties. The lower link illustrates political party viewpoints by popularity. You will NOTICE that those 80 million votes do not all come from card carrying members of the Democrat political party so there are a LOT of outsiders supporting the DNC party(and RNC party)!

Being a pathological liar is a prerequisite for being a democrat.

This strategy serves two purposes for the Democrats:
  1. Continues their practice of illegally purchasing votes (voter fraud)
  2. Signals to all foreigners now is the time to invade the US (with hopes that the influx will collapse the United States - basic Cloward and Piven)

This is why we need to upgrade Ellis Island and put a world-class research hospital campus on it.

Forum List

Back