Progressive posts that a 9 y.o. black boy is *aping* his parents when he speaks out

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Whoops he's 12 not 9, my bad.

Ah, the non-racist left! Read the comments:

" This kid is too young and doesn’t have the life experience to form his own political opinion. Right now, he is just aping the opinions of his parents and I bet they are conservatives too.”

"Fucking embarrassing, he better go read some damn books, Guliani is a crook, before 9/11 Guliani voted against or defunded the firefighters getting new radio equipment, an all of a sudden after 9/11 hes this big hero. Gulian could run circles around this kids mind, he has no idea what hes talking about or how it relates to his race.. Fuck Obama an fuck guliani, but this kid dont know the half. White boy in a black body, I wonder if he has black parents, I'd bet money that he is adopted by white people..."

"He's shucking and jiving for them, that's the kind of black person they want.. A subservient parrot who repeats everything he hears on Fox News, in a creepy George Bush impression"

You should see the ridiculous thread in the CDZ that is supposed to be devoted to the *whys* of progressive demonization of the traditional family. They maintain the left isn't demonizing marriage because (this doesn't make sense, but this is the argument) nobody reported marital rape in the 1950s.

I dunno. And they think they won. It's puzzling, but it's all part and parcel of not knowing how to read in the first place, I think.

The YouTube comment section is a cesspool and is the very soul of scrapping the bottom of the outrage barrel.

You should see the ridiculous thread in the CDZ that is supposed to be devoted to the *whys* of progressive demonization of the traditional family. They maintain the left isn't demonizing marriage because (this doesn't make sense, but this is the argument) nobody reported marital rape in the 1950s.

I dunno. And they think they won. It's puzzling, but it's all part and parcel of not knowing how to read in the first place, I think.

:itsok:

The YouTube comment section is a cesspool and is the very soul of scrapping the bottom of the outrage barrel.

Yes I can see why you'd say that. The comments left by the progressive left are not very nice.

Yes I can see why you'd say that. The comments left by the progressive left are not very nice.

YouTube comments tend to be pretty gross regardless of politics.

In this instance, it seems to be entirely lefty.

No doubt. Though I tend not judge whole swatches political leanings based on moronic comments from YouTube.

YouTube comments tend to be pretty gross regardless of politics.

In this instance, it seems to be entirely lefty.

No doubt. Though I tend not judge whole swatches political leanings based on moronic comments from YouTube.

Nobody asked you to.
But I see this pretty consistently. Progressive yahoos are a racist lot.

It doesn't matter what age, race or sex you are, if you dare speak out against Dear Leader the progtards will attempt to crucify you

" This kid is too young and doesn’t have the life experience to form his own political opinion. Right now, he is just aping the opinions of his parents and I bet they are conservatives too.”

"Fucking embarrassing, he better go read some damn books, Guliani is a crook, before 9/11 Guliani voted against or defunded the firefighters getting new radio equipment, an all of a sudden after 9/11 hes this big hero. Gulian could run circles around this kids mind, he has no idea what hes talking about or how it relates to his race.. Fuck Obama an fuck guliani, but this kid dont know the half. White boy in a black body, I wonder if he has black parents, I'd bet money that he is adopted by white people..."

"He's shucking and jiving for them, that's the kind of black person they want.. A subservient parrot who repeats everything he hears on Fox News, in a creepy George Bush impression"

Wait, are you saying using the word aping in this context is racist?

Yes indeed.

As is this: "He's shucking and jiving for them..."

Yes indeed.

As is this: "He's shucking and jiving for them..."

I can see the shucking and jiving a bit more, but aping is a perfectly reasonable word to use in that comment. It may be possible that it was intended as a racist double entendre, but it didn't strike me as such.

And yes, youtube comments, the little of them I've actually read, seem similar to reading 4chan comments; not something you want to do if you are at all easily offended. :p

"Progressive posts that a 9 y.o. black boy is *aping* his parents when he speaks out"

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

Forum List

Back