Progressive Morons and doper dummies actually think that cold weather in April is Unusual. In May one time, it snowed at a BSA cook out.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Idiot lefties who cant remember what they ate 2 weeks ago, are the reason why the Progressive Elites can say this shit without any pushback by their voters. People with intelligence can remember times when it was cold all the way up to June at times, but that is why the Prog elites are at war with those people.

Highly unusual cold snap for early April (msn.com)
“We will only recover to around 60 this afternoon. That’s below the average high temperature for the middle of January to give you some context to just how chilly it is for the first couple of days of April”, Buresh said.
We cannot be below average because the stupid progs tell US every year that the there are record HOT temperatures for the year. Only recording hot temperatures and not putting these cold temperatures are such disingenuous reporting, because dumbass lefties actually believe it. They never ever question their masters "HOW CAN YOU HAVE COLD WEATHER WHEN THE EARTH IS SUPPOSED TO BE BURNING UP"?

Idiot lefties who cant remember what they ate 2 weeks ago, are the reason why the Progressive Elites can say this shit without any pushback by their voters. People with intelligence can remember times when it was cold all the way up to June at times, but that is why the Prog elites are at war with those people.

“We will only recover to around 60 this afternoon. That’s below the average high temperature for the middle of January to give you some context to just how chilly it is for the first couple of days of April”, Buresh said.
We cannot be below average because the stupid progs tell US every year that the there are record HOT temperatures for the year. Only recording hot temperatures and not putting these cold temperatures are such disingenuous reporting, because dumbass lefties actually believe it. They never ever question their masters "HOW CAN YOU HAVE COLD WEATHER WHEN THE EARTH IS SUPPOSED TO BE BURNING UP"?

Where I am, we always get at least one freeze in May. Drives home gardeners nuts.

Last freeze date around here is 15 April but you never know some years it has froze and snowed as late as May 1st. If it does freeze you just cover the crops eh, the kale is indestructible as it lives all winter and last winter it got down to 15 below eh..

I just wanted to straighten out a couple of things. The reason we are having cold snaps in the US midwest and east is due to the polar vortex. The vortex is just the local lobe of the Rossby Waves in which the jet stream travels under certain circumstances. The jet stream more typically stays at a fairly consistent latitude and doesn't move significant amounts of air north or south. When Rossby waves are present, the jet stream oscillates north and south as it circumnavigates the planet. That brings cold, Arctic air down to several different regions and warm, equatorial air north to other different regions. It has NO impact on global average temperatures and is just a rearrangement of what we've always had, so to speak. The interesting thing is the circumstances that cause Rossby waves. They are produced when the temperature difference between the poles and the equator are reduced. In this case, that reduction is being caused by the rapid heating of the Arctic. So, the cold weather of the polar vortex is actually being caused by global warming heating up the poles faster than the equator. Both are getting warmer but the poles are doing it faster. Polar vortex conditions have become far more common in recent years and this is due to global warming. So it turns out the "lefties" you've been criticizing were correct and you were not. Sorry. Try harder next time. Reading helps.

PS, I just had a look at the little American Slaves graphic on your posts. I find that extraordinarily offensive and have to assume you're a racist bigot. So, off to ignore land you go.

Last edited:

I just wanted to straighten out a couple of things. The reason we are having cold snaps in the US midwest and east is due to the polar vortex. The vortex is just the local lobe of the Rossby Waves in which the jet stream travels under certain circumstances. The jet stream more typically stays at a fairly consistent latitude and doesn't move significant amounts of air north or south. When Rossby waves are present, the jet stream oscillates north and south as it circumnavigates the planet. That brings cold, Arctic air down to several different regions and warm, equatorial air north to other different regions. It has NO impact on global average temperatures and is just a rearrangement of what we've always had, so to speak. The interesting thing is the circumstances that cause Rossby waves. They are produced when the temperature difference between the poles and the equator are reduced. In this case, that reduction is being caused by the rapid heating of the Arctic. So, the cold weather of the polar vortex is actually being caused by global warming heating up the poles faster than the equator. Both are getting warmer but the poles are doing it faster. Polar vortex conditions have become far more common in recent years and this is due to global warming. So it turns out the "lefties" you've been criticizing were correct and you were not. Sorry. Try harder next time. Reading helps.

PS, I just had a look at the little American Slaves graphic on your posts. I find that extraordinarily offensive and have to assume you're a racist bigot. So, off to ignore land you go.

Truly amazing that again, this prog slave is as stupid as i pointed out. How can you have record freezing when the Earth is burning up? Only idiots can believe that...

Truly amazing that again, this prog slave is as stupid as i pointed out. How can you have record freezing when the Earth is burning up? Only idiots can believe that...

Yup that is the contradiction they promote every year.

Meanwhile NO warming for 5 years and 10 months..... :laugh:

1618073640780.png

LINK

How can you argue with people who are on both sides of the issue? If it's hot it's global warming and if it's cold it's global warming. You almost gotta laugh that the weather people put names on storms that we wouldn't have known about forty years ago and they use the data to claim that named storms have increased.

Can anyone tell what the OP is weeping about?

Best I can tell, a local TV station said there was an April cold snap, so he went full-metal weeping-bitch and starting raving about what the liberal voices in his head were supposedly saying.

What he didn't do was talk about what any liberals actually say. But that's normal. He's always been too cowardly to address what any liberal actually says, which is why he invents his strawmen.

Plus, his sig is crazy racist. Quite a quality crowd the deniers attract.

How can you argue with people who are on both sides of the issue? If it's hot it's global warming and if it's cold it's global warming. You almost gotta laugh that the weather people put names on storms that we wouldn't have known about forty years ago and they use the data to claim that named storms have increased.
Yeah, the global warming narrative didn't work, so now it is climate change. I have learned over a long life that if any one thing is in constant change, it is the climate and all climate indicators from the earth's past prove that to be true--if humans are around or not. Democrats just want you to believe that man can control it and that it needs to be controlled. Control--that is the democrat narrative.

Can anyone tell what the OP is weeping about?

Best I can tell, a local TV station said there was an April cold snap, so he went full-metal weeping-bitch and starting raving about what the liberal voices in his head were supposedly saying.

What he didn't do was talk about what any liberals actually say. But that's normal. He's always been too cowardly to address what any liberal actually says, which is why he invents his strawmen.

Plus, his sig is crazy racist. Quite a quality crowd the deniers attract.

You didn't read the two links, that is why you are easily puzzled, which is typical for you.

I remember in Rochester one year we got 6 inches of snow when the lilacs were blooming. Talk about looking weird. There was often a snow flurry in early May, but this was shovelable, boot and mitten wearing snow. I remember swearing a steady blue streak cleaning off my car to go to work; surprised it didn't melt all the snow off the windshield, at least.

I can still picture those lilacs piled up with snow.

I remember another freak snowstorm in Connecticut one early October when the leaves on the trees were still green. Heaped up with snow. You look outside and say WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

You missed the point that it's NOT cold. The appearance of the polar vortex in the US midwest is NOT associated with any decline in global average temperatures. Global temperatures continue to rise as always. I know you're not so stupid as to think that global warming means every location on the planet gets warmer.

You missed the point that it's NOT cold. The appearance of the polar vortex in the US midwest is NOT associated with any decline in global average temperatures. Global temperatures continue to rise as always. I know you're not so stupid as to think that global warming means every location on the planet gets warmer.

Sure it has since it has been cooling for over five years now, I have posted the evidence several times and with links too, you ignore them because you are part of a shrinking AGW believing crowd.

It is why Europe are getting an unusually COLD spring as well as parts of Canada and America.

So Far Germany Seeing Coldest April In 104 Years, Second Coldest Since 1881, Snowiest Since 1986

Switzerland – One of the coldest 10-day spells for April in almost 20 years

Brrrrr! – Storks in Europe nesting in the snow

More snow for New England – mid April

France Declares Emergency as Freak Cold Wipes Out €2 Billion Worth of Wine Crop

New Topics

Forum List

Back