Profit not inflation

We know you've always been a lefty. What else is new?

If Republicans actually did cut spending, you would be the first to rail against them. You probably did rail against them when they shut down the government to get the Dims to agree to spending cuts

I am the one that actually wants to cut spending and you call me a lefty.

you on the other hand 100% support all the spending your party does and you think you are conservative..

you are dumber than a fucking head of cabbage.

Keynes was a buffoon, but he told politicians what they wanted to here. To wit, that government debt is a good thing,.
Supply siders are the ones that spun the myth. That tax cuts can increase revenue, always. Which is just dumb. Or that supply can create demand, which is even dumber. Say's law is dead, hell it never was even alive.

they invested money and are rewarded, again, could be stock sharing programs within the company that everyone buys into. Again, you have issue with that. strange.
Nah. Not taking issue with companies reaping profits where most of it is distributed to the wealthy elites and some dribbled down to the working class.

I just want you to tell me you’re okay with paying more to make it so.

they invested money and are rewarded, again, could be stock sharing programs within the company that everyone buys into. Again, you have issue with that. strange.
Buying stock, unless it is within an IPO, is not investing. It is savings. You are purchasing a financial instrument that you intend to resale at a profit. No money is "invested", it merely changes hands from one owner to another.

The multiplier exists and can be calculated. Keynes had it right all along. It is the stupid supply siders that have been conning the American public for the last half century. The proof is right there for anyone willing, and intelligent enough, to seek it out.

• FDR embraced Keynesian economic policies and fought to expand the role of the federal government in the nation's economy. FDR implemented a series of projects and programs called the New Deal to stabilize the economy.
  • Despite FDR's New Deal, the Great Depression persisted into the late 1930s. Military spending in World War II helped save the American economy.

Buying stock, unless it is within an IPO, is not investing. It is savings. You are purchasing a financial instrument that you intend to resale at a profit. No money is "invested", it merely changes hands from one owner to another.
not at all. Anyone can buy stock and receive dividends. Stock options are for investing, they are rewards rather than wage increases. But buying company stock is an investment into the company.

Nah. Not taking issue with companies reaping profits where most of it is distributed to the wealthy elites and some dribbled down to the working class.

I just want you to tell me you’re okay with paying more to make it so.
sure I am. Companies went to China to punish American workers for wanting to make more money. US Sweat shops were outlawed because they were slave working conditions. China still uses them. Unions ensured protection from the sweat shop conditions. Making more spending more has always existed. Inflation isn't always a bad thing.

sure I am. Companies went to China to punish American workers for wanting to make more money. US Sweat shops were outlawed because they were slave working conditions. China still uses them. Unions ensured protection from the sweat shop conditions. Making more spending more has always existed. Inflation isn't always a bad thing.
So why is everyone complaining about inflation?

I am the one that actually wants to cut spending and you call me a lefty.

you on the other hand 100% support all the spending your party does and you think you are conservative..

you are dumber than a fucking head of cabbage.
Who the fuck do you think you're lying to?

You don't want to cut spending. You just want to blame it on Republicans.

Who the fuck do you think you're lying to?

You don't want to cut spending. You just want to blame it on Republicans.

Nope, I want to cut spending and I blame both. Unlike you I have not sold my soul to one party or the other and I am allowed to criticize both.

you on the other hand are not allowed to do so to your beloved Repubs

Nope, I want to cut spending and I blame both. Unlike you I have not sold my soul to one party or the other and I am allowed to criticize both.

you on the other hand are not allowed to do so to your beloved Repubs
No you don't. Who do you think you're fooling? You do nothing but defend the commies always calling for more spending.

self inflicting with adding money is the issue. We don't need more spending, we need to cut it. Move the supplies too, open up oil production in the US instead of requesting Vlad to provide it.

self inflicting with adding money is the issue. We don't need more spending, we need to cut it. Move the supplies too, open up oil production in the US instead of requesting Vlad to provide it.
Why should oil companies drill more? They seem pretty content the way things are.

Why should oil companies drill more? They seem pretty content the way things are.
They will drill whenever they can make money drilling.

That's how capitalism works. Corporations don't wait for government orders to make money, moron.

not at all. Anyone can buy stock and receive dividends. Stock options are for investing, they are rewards rather than wage increases. But buying company stock is an investment into the company.
Really? So do you believe that buying a company's stock gives them money to invest?

Stop paying for people to collect welfare benefits for long periods. Stop paying for people who do not go to college but collect money for it. Just a start.

No you don't. Who do you think you're fooling? You do nothing but defend the commies always calling for more spending.

Nope, not once. All you rightwing sheep make the same claim about me yet can never produce a single post from me doing so.

Forum List

Back