Profiles in Courage

If she ran for president you'd despise her and hit her with every insult and smear you could think of, just like you all did to McCain.

You're a fraud.

Show me any post over the last ten years where I did not respect John McCain

Like Cheney, I did not support his Conservatism. But I always respected McCains heroism, patriotism and personal values

No finer example than when he stood up to an audience member who called Obama an ”Arab” and questioned his loyalty. McCain stood up for Obama as someone who is a good family man who loves his country but has political views he opposes.

That crazy lady in the audience reflects todays Republican Party

Like Cheney, I did not support his Conservatism. But I always respected McCains heroism, patriotism and personal values

No finer example than when he stood up to an audience member who called Obama an ”Arab” and questioned his loyalty. McCain stood up for Obama as someone who is a good family man who loves his country but has political views he opposes.

Yes it's true, we all would be better off today if McCain had beat Obama. Obama winning opened the door to the demafascist agenda

In 1956 John F Kennedy wrote a book called Profiles in Courage.
“The book profiles senators who defied the opinions of their party and constituents to do what they felt was right and suffered severe criticism and losses in popularity because of their actions.”

Liz Cheney is one of those profiles in courage.

She understood the consequences of standing up to the excesses of the Trump Administration and was willing to sacrifice her political career to hold him accountable.

Republican leaders like McConnell, McCarthy, Graham sacrificed their integrity and values to pander to Trump’s lies and election fantasies. Their political careers were more valuable than standing up for what is right.

Cheney will go down in history for her political stand and willingness to put Country above Party.
In the long run, she will be better off than if she had sold out
Losing popularity?

Hardly deserving of the word "courageous".

She doesn't really lose anything or risk anything by taking a stand. She'll still be rich, still have employment as a talking head or lecturer or whatever what does she really lose?

Popularity?

yeah OK

Yes it's true, we all would be better off today if McCain had beat Obama. Obama winning opened the door to the demafascist agenda
Obama proved to be a wise choice in 2008
One of our most respected modern Presidents

Losing popularity?

Hardly deserving of the word "courageous".

She doesn't really lose anything or risk anything by taking a stand. She'll still be rich, still have employment as a talking head or lecturer or whatever what does she really lose?

Popularity?

yeah OK

Courage

She was willing to sacrifice her standing in the Republican Party and give up chances of re-election to stand up for what is right, not what helps her political career the most

Courage

She was willing to sacrifice her standing in the Republican Party and give up chances of re-election to stand up for what is right, not what helps her political career the most
OOOOHHHHH how dangerous a path she walks.

Cut the shit she loses nothing, risks nothing but a government office she doesn't really need

Obama proved to be a wise choice in 2008
One of our most respected modern Presidents
By Putin.

He turned out to be a train wreak...things didn't really start to improve for Americans until after the 2010 record break GOP wave across all aspect of Govt...but by then Obama was screwing up foreign affairs.....being "more flexible" with Putin, destroyed the Arab Spring, cause more wars in ME, turned a blind eye to Chinese military growth....just a mess, by the time Trump took office Obama had created the worst refugee crisis since WW2 UNHCR report: More displaced now than after WWII | CNN

Liz Cheney is the most courageous of the sane Republicans, the others walked away with only tepid criticism of the assault on our democracy, and didn't stand up to Trump, and they also abdicated their House or Senate seat.

Liz did neither. Her place in history is secure, and she likely knows it is far more important than if she was like the other cowards and slithered away with barely a word in their retreat. She stood, and she fought, and her answers in the debates in Wyoming were the only ones that were truthful.

I hate her father, though.
She may be right about Trump, but she’s wrong about everything else. So if she’s defeated, that’s a good thing.

She may be right about Trump, but she’s wrong about everything else. So if she’s defeated, that’s a good thing.

Other than Trump, which of Liz Cheneys conservative positions do you disagree with?

By Putin.

He turned out to be a train wreak...things didn't really start to improve for Americans until after the 2010 record break GOP wave across all aspect of Govt...but by then Obama was screwing up foreign affairs.....being "more flexible" with Putin, destroyed the Arab Spring, cause more wars in ME, turned a blind eye to Chinese military growth....just a mess, by the time Trump took office Obama had created the worst refugee crisis since WW2 UNHCR report: More displaced now than after WWII | CNN
President Obama rescued the country from a pending Depression
He also raised our global standing while maintaining a solid economy

“The book profiles senators who defied the opinions of their party and constituents to do what they felt was right and suffered severe criticism and losses in popularity because of their actions.”

She understood the consequences of standing up to the excesses of the Trump Administration and was willing to sacrifice her political career to hold him accountable.

Republican leaders like McConnell, McCarthy, Graham sacrificed their integrity and values to pander to Trump’s lies and election fantasies. Their political careers were more valuable than standing up for what is right.

Cheney will go down in history for her political stand and willingness to put Country above Party.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Liz Cheney is simply saying what every other Wall Street owned Rs is thinking.
She can afford to as her father made millions during GW's 8 years.

MC Cain was a lying traitor.

President Obama rescued the country from a pending Depression
He also raised our global standing while maintaining a solid economy
hahaha he made things worse l…gave us double digit UE. It was the gop wave that saved us from obama ans the dembots

One sided partisans achieve very little. Especially when she votes the same.
The uniparty she belongs to enabled the obvious fraud she was trying so desperately to cover up. She is history but her lies will live forever. She is a shining example of the corruption that is killing this country.

The uniparty she belongs to enabled the obvious fraud she was trying so desperately to cover up. She is history but her lies will live forever. She is a shining example of the corruption that is killing this country.
"She is a shining example of the corruption that is killing this country"

Lastinline on Cheney's "voting record" where she voted in line with Trump 93%. Shining example how you missed it again.

Forum List

Back