Professor who predicted Trump's 2016 win explains why he thinks Trump will win again

Winning

Jun 7, 2020
West Coast
Trump has the Midas touch. He is already repeating his magic with bringing back jobs and the economy. He blew up the Corona scare. Now he will soon be the law and order president. And of course, in their hatred and mindless rage, the leftists will get it wrong again.

Professor who predicted Trump's 2016 win explains why he thinks Trump will win again
https://www.foxnews.com/media/profes...ion-biden-2020

A political science professor who predicted President Trump's win in 2016 is forecasting another victory.
In an interview on "The Ingraham Angle." Stony Brook University's Helmut Norpoth stated Friday that he believes the key to another victory for the president lies in the examination of primary races.

"OK, the key to the November election is the primaries. And, the only primaries [are] already giving us a lot of information," he explained.
"And, based on that, Donald Trump won them very easily in his party," Norpoth continued. "Joe Biden -- the likely nominee for the Democrats -- had a great deal of trouble holding it together. But, on balance, it's that stronger performance of primaries that gives Donald Trump the edge in November."

Norpoth’s “Primary Model” shows that President Trump has a 91 percent chance of being reelected and also shows he would get 362 electoral votes. The model is based on a statistical and historical theory that the professor outlines.

• Banned
EZukpDNXYAQhAE_.jpg

I was talking to a friend who hates Trump. She's in Rhode Island. Surprise surprise Trump is very popular in Rhode Island. He might carry RI.

There IS a way President Trump could win in Rhode Island.

It's this simple:

In local advertising add "etto" to his last name.

Y'see, you gotta be Italian to win an election in RhoDIEland (the way they way it).
If your name don' end in no vowel you ain't Italian and you ain't worth shit. But it could be worse. If you're not Calabrese (maybe Siciliano?) then that's almost not Italian but posing as one.

In evidence I offer the long judicial career of the late district court judge in Washington County: Charlie TrumpETTO. Never defeated. He who I watched send a little price away for six months for vandalism though hizzonor called it: "Being a chronic no-goodnik".

I was just at a family party. Whole family were always union Democrats. Not today boy. They have been paying attention they couldn't believe how corrupt democrats are . I am still in shock . I started a thread saying Democrats cant be reasoned with ... leaves me very confused.

• Banned
I was just at a family party. Whole family were always union Democrats. Not today boy. They have been paying attention they couldn't believe how corrupt democrats are . I am still in shock . I started a thread saying Democrats cant be reasoned with ... leaves me very confused.

That is great!!

I was talking to a friend who hates Trump. She's in Rhode Island. Surprise surprise Trump is very popular in Rhode Island. He might carry RI.

There is absolutely ZERO chance Trump carries Rhode Island. This must be your lie for Monday, June 8th.

There is absolutely ZERO chance Trump carries Rhode Island. This must be your lie for Monday, June 8th.
There is zero chance he will need their measly 4 electoral votes to win.

Correct because he'll be so far behind Biden on election night it won't matter.

Trump has the Midas touch. He is already repeating his magic with bringing back jobs and the economy. He blew up the Corona scare. Now he will soon be the law and order president. And of course, in their hatred and mindless rage, the leftists will get it wrong again.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/profes...ion-biden-2020

A political science professor who predicted President Trump's win in 2016 is forecasting another victory.
In an interview on "The Ingraham Angle." Stony Brook University's Helmut Norpoth stated Friday that he believes the key to another victory for the president lies in the examination of primary races.

"OK, the key to the November election is the primaries. And, the only primaries [are] already giving us a lot of information," he explained.
"And, based on that, Donald Trump won them very easily in his party," Norpoth continued. "Joe Biden -- the likely nominee for the Democrats -- had a great deal of trouble holding it together. But, on balance, it's that stronger performance of primaries that gives Donald Trump the edge in November."

Norpoth’s “Primary Model” shows that President Trump has a 91 percent chance of being reelected and also shows he would get 362 electoral votes. The model is based on a statistical and historical theory that the professor outlines.
I don’t think anyone will ever quote this professor again.
1686937603045.gif

Forum List

Back