"Professor" Lamont Hill. Racist

Marc is a racist idiot.

And you are a, failure, when it comes to showing us readers where Marc was being racist here. True?

lol

Yes I am still waiting to read his words, which attacked Tom Hanks in a racist and/or racial way.

I'm in awe, that you are not forced to edit your OP since you clearly are slandering and defaming Marc by providing no proof no evidence no exhibits, whatsoever, which identify racism here.

Marc is a racist idiot.

And you are a, failure, when it comes to showing us readers where Marc was being racist here. True?

lol

Yes I am still waiting to read his words, which attacked Tom Hanks in a racist and/or racial way.

I'm in awe, that you are not forced to edit your OP since you clearly are slandering and defaming Marc by providing no proof no evidence no exhibits, whatsoever, which identify racism here.
You can play dumb all day, but the Professor's words are racist. I'm not the only one saying that fact. This thread has a bunch of posters agreeing that his words are racist. You're the only one saying they're not. Moron.

You can play dumb all day, but the Professor's words are racist. I'm not the only one saying that fact. This thread has a bunch of posters agreeing that his words are racist. You're the only one saying they're not. Moron.

Hey, you told a lie on Marc here. I did not. So it's clear who plays dumb here.

And yes, I do respect your right to publish a dishonest thread. Clearly. Because your 1st Amendment here is, key, to me helping you see your mea culpa here.

Hey, you told a lie on Marc here. I did not. So it's clear who plays dumb here.

And yes, I do respect your right to publish a dishonest thread. Clearly. Because your 1st Amendment here is, key, to me helping you see your mea culpa here.
You're mentally ill. Bye.

Consider this, from a human who reads this thread with info about the involved parties. I know it'll be hard, for you, because fairness is meaningless in your life ---but at least, try!

I've seen Marc out in public before/at an event before, with Will Smith, altho Ive never seen Marc out in public before/at an event before with Tom Hanks and his wife.

Which then makes Marc's statement not at all, racist, altho very insentive. Therefore unworthy of getting Marc fired for his job, like some idiots think should happen.

It gets old reading the shit from conservatives here that try making 243 years of white racism that is embedded in every law, policy and institution in this nation equal to some words written by a black person.
What laws, policies and institution has white racism?

“I’m Black. Call me when Will and Jada got it,” Hill captioned a tweet announcing Hanks and wife Rita Wilson have coronavirus.

When Marc Lamont Hill said this, joke or not, he was being racist. Put a white man saying this in this sentence about a black celebrity. It would CERTAINLY be construed as racist by blacks.

Forum List

Back