Professor Found Dead After Being Hounded Into Retirement Due to His Conservative Views

Here's a link to all the turrible, turrible posts he made that have the progstains all kerfluffled.

Things like: “Black Lives Matter supporters are either racist, emotionally unstable, or suffering from severe intellectual hernia. Or all of the above.”

“Don’t shutdown the universities. Shut down the non-essential majors. Like Women’s studies.”
:aargh:

:auiqs.jpg:
Progstains are just bedwetters.

Here's a link to all the turrible, turrible posts he made that have the progstains all kerfluffled.

Things like: “Black Lives Matter supporters are either racist, emotionally unstable, or suffering from severe intellectual hernia. Or all of the above.”

“Don’t shutdown the universities. Shut down the non-essential majors. Like Women’s studies.”

sounds like a good guy.

sounds like a good guy.
I know, right? :04:
Matter of fact, I suggested seizing Soros' assets for sedition on Twitter and they blocked the post.
GMTA! :tomato:

Steyn weighs in

We keep telling yas you're gonna have to stand up normies
Sooner or later you're gonna have to push

ya fat useless twits

novote.png

Last month, UNCW announced that Dr Adams would be retiring on August 1, a decision that comes “in light of” Dr Adam’s “controversial statements” on social media. Dr Adams’ conservative opinions resulted in him being branded a “racist,” “misogynist,” and “homophobe.”

Murder or suicide ?
Usually if its suicide they say right away
Being a conservative who used the words slave master in a non racist way i would imagine he's had dozens of death threats amongst other super hateful thought crimes .........an unhinged portland " mom " or peaceful protester may have got him

Links to His racist crimes anginst humanity is at link above
Blonde hair and blues eyes to.. ....nazi poster boy :p

View attachment 366617

Gee. Now why would anyone think that "conservative opinions" are racist, misogynist, and homophobic? People who call themselves "conservatives" do nothing but attack women, people of color, and LGBTs who stand up for their rights, and "conservative opinions" seem to consist only of these attacks on others. It is very telling that the term "conservative" is routinely used to describe locales and societies in which some group or other is deprived of the full panoply of rights and privileges enjoyed by others on the basis of such attributes as sex, race, and sexual orientation, and is dominated and assigned subordinate status. Conservatives present themselves as fighting hard to legitimize bigotry.

Your inclusion of a photo of the Mayor of Chicago, for no apparent reason, says a lot about just what "conservatives" are about.
Your comment only shows that you haven't taken the time to have a discussion with many conservatives, and probably labeling conservatives based on other's opinions.

Last month, UNCW announced that Dr Adams would be retiring on August 1, a decision that comes “in light of” Dr Adam’s “controversial statements” on social media. Dr Adams’ conservative opinions resulted in him being branded a “racist,” “misogynist,” and “homophobe.”

Murder or suicide ?
Being a conservative who used the words slave master in a non racist way i would imagine he's had dozens of death threats amongst other super hateful thought crimes .........an unhinged portland " mom " or peaceful protester may have got him

View attachment 366617

I heard he died of

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

According to QAnon he died of COVID-19.

Suicide

The amercan people sleeping while he pushed got to him a little..wasn't every reason but a disappointment to him ....played a part in his depression

A patriot and a defender of White Western culture ... especially free expression ,free speech and the free flow of ideas and information
Go with God sir

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

Now, Adams’ colleagues across the country are joining the call for this termination, issuing a statement Monday that contained 267 names of professors and graduate students from universities such as Dartmouth, Michigan State University, and UNC-Chapel Hill.
“Professor Adams hides behind the veil of ‘free speech,’ but through his rhetoric on Twitter and his column he has harassed, threatened, and spread hateful speech against students and faculty. In 2016, he wrote a column titled “A ‘Queer Muslim’ Jihad”, about a former UNCW student in which he writes, “her claims to be a ‘queer Muslim’ are probably part of an act designed to fit into as many victim categories as humanly possible. Sometimes I wonder whether LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Thespian.” He has also tweeted “Statistics show that 10 out of 10 aborted black babies are unarmed” as well as “When you write the university asking them to fire me don’t forget to leave a mailing address so I can send you a box of panty liners.”
So, where/what parts, exactly is this "hate speech", that is just so "dangerous"? The word "queer"? "Pantyliners"? You do know he was against abortion, right? Probably became pro-life upon from being an atheist to Christian.
Universities, at least they USED to be, were there to get your mind to THINK, even if it's on a subject that may rub you the wrong way. A student is supposed to open up and listen to other's opinions, and, upon graduation, walking away a well-rounded individual. Not coddled.

Its

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617
It's already updated on his Wikipedia page that it's a suicide. And this was supposed to start TODAY...

Through an agreement with the university, Mike Adams was scheduled to retire on August 1, 2020,[18] and was to receive a settlement of $504,702.76 which was to be paid out over the course of 5 years to cover lost salary and retirement benefits.[19]

I'm guessing from the lawsuit he won? How convenient....

Couldn't agree with him more, regarding "hate speech "
Adams said that he bore Merghani no ill will. “I told her that we probably disagreed on a lot of things. And that was good. I told her that she was very passionate about her beliefs and that I admired that. I wished her the best.”

When asked about his article and accusations of hate-speech, Adams said:(taken from an article written by Benjamin Schachtman, from the Port City Daily, December, 2, 2016)

Prof. Adams:
“The word ‘queer’ is at the heart of the problem, right? The idea that if it’s in the department title or the organizations name, then it’s okay, and if someone else uses it, it’s not. That’s really problematic. What are we doing here? Why are we selectively advancing this word? It cuts right to the heart of the issue, which is thought control. We’re saying that ‘we know your thoughts,’ and that some people are using this word for empowerment and some people are using it as hate-speech and it’s unconstitutional.”
EXACTLY

Its

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617
It's already updated on his Wikipedia page that it's a suicide. And this was supposed to start TODAY...

Through an agreement with the university, Mike Adams was scheduled to retire on August 1, 2020,[18] and was to receive a settlement of $504,702.76 which was to be paid out over the course of 5 years to cover lost salary and retirement benefits.[19]

Adams said that he bore Merghani no ill will. “I told her that we probably disagreed on a lot of things. And that was good. I told her that she was very passionate about her beliefs and that I admired that. I wished her the best.”

When asked about his article and accusations of hate-speech, Adams said:(taken from an article written by Benjamin Schachtman, from the Port City Daily, December, 2, 2016)

Prof. Adams:
“The word ‘queer’ is at the heart of the problem, right? The idea that if it’s in the department title or the organizations name, then it’s okay, and if someone else uses it, it’s not. That’s really problematic. What are we doing here? Why are we selectively advancing this word? It cuts right to the heart of the issue, which is thought control. We’re saying that ‘we know your thoughts,’ and that some people are using this word for empowerment and some people are using it as hate-speech and it’s unconstitutional.”
EXACTLY
Edit: meant to put in a parenthese, instead of unhappy face! ( )...

The university issued a statement Thursday night responding to the tragic news. “It is with sadness that we share the news that the New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office is conducting a death investigation involving Dr. Mike Adams, professor of criminology. Please keep his friends and loved ones in your thoughts,” UNCW’s Office of University Relations said in a statement on behalf of the Division of Academic Affairs, as reported by WECT.

Its

Murder or suicide ?

View attachment 366617

Prof. Adams:
EXACTLY
There is an investigation by the Sheriffs office into his death. See my post above.

The university issued a statement Thursday night responding to the tragic news. “It is with sadness that we share the news that the New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office is conducting a death investigation involving Dr. Mike Adams, professor of criminology. Please keep his friends and loved ones in your thoughts,” UNCW’s Office of University Relations said in a statement on behalf of the Division of Academic Affairs, as reported by WECT.

no mention of their likely responsibility? i guess such self awareness is beyond them.

Forum List

Back