Professor Bobby Brainy Loves His God Science.

Interesting take but I don't recall it being mentioned in the OT as the reason for genocide. Where did your history come from?

Does it also relate to the 70,000 Israelites killed because David did a census?

I'd have thought you'd applaud abortion since it guarantees that an unborn soul will not be held accountable for any future sins (and of course we all sin).
Exactly.............the typical Narcissist in action. On one hand you attempt to define God as a murderer when any child dies because of the evil of their parents.........but on the other hand you attempt to applaud the willful murder of killing a human child in a defenseless state of gestation while its totally dependent upon its mother to preserve its life and call that death an act of mercy. LMAO :abgg2q.jpg: I find no fault when a child dies naturally, all things living are born with an expiration date, I find fault when anyone attempts to justify the murder of a child when there has been no DUE PROCESS whatsoever, when that murder is done in the name of personal convenience. What charge has been brought against a child in the womb, might alone a conviction of crimes against humanity being demonstrated against that gestating dependent child? Abortion is nothing but willful murder by the very person that nature has appointed to defend that life..........ITS MOTHER, not to mention her accomplice, a supposed Physician who has sworn an oath to, "First do no harm..........."

You see........your "logic" or rather the lack thereof, you are attempting to confuse murder (that which takes place via abortion on demand) with justified and deserved punishment. And you are doing so by quoting from a history that was never intended for any Gentile Nation. God never changes. As stated previously, Children Die every day, God has no respect of person, the rain falls on the just and the unjust. It was man that could not live up to the righteous laws enacted by God. You mention David..........David sinned as do all men.

The O.T. simply provides a history, all the history, the good, the bad and the ugly. What other book would bring to light all the skeletons that men would rather stay hidden in the closet? The Bible simply presents the TRUTH. Simply because certain topics are included in this history is not an indication that God approved all the things that are recorded, its just a truthful history.

Last edited:
Exactly.............the typical Narcissist in action. On one hand you attempt to define God as a murderer when any child dies because of the evil of their parents.........but on the other hand you attempt to applaud the willful murder of killing a human child in a defenseless state of gestation while its totally dependent upon its mother to preserve its life and call that death an act of mercy.
But you claimed that an act of mercy was the reason God had the babies in Jericho killed.

LMAO :abgg2q.jpg: I find no fault when a child dies naturally, all things living are born with an expiration date, I find fault when anyone attempts to justify the murder of a child when there has been no DUE PROCESS whatsoever, when that murder is done in the name of personal convenience. What charge has been brought against a child in the womb, might alone a conviction of crimes against humanity being demonstrated against that gestating dependent child? Abortion is nothing but willful murder by the very person that nature has appointed to defend that life..........ITS MOTHER, not to mention her accomplice, a supposed Physician who has sworn an oath to, "First do no harm..........."
So only God can be merciful?

You see........your "logic" or rather the lack thereof, you are attempting to confuse murder (that which takes place via abortion on demand) with justified and deserved punishment.
Sorry but I don't believe any babies deserve punishment but I'm not God of course.

The O.T. simply provides a history, all the history, the good, the bad and the ugly. What other book would bring to light all the skeletons that men would rather stay hidden in the closet? The Bible simply presents the TRUTH. Simply because certain topics are included in this history is not an indication that God approved all the things that are recorded, its just a truthful history.
The truth then is that God ordered the killing of every man, woman, child, and animal in Jericho.

No.
I totally reject Rushdoony's so-called Christian Reconstructionism.
I also totally reject Full Preterism (Hyper Preterism)
I am a traditional orthodox Bible believing Postmillennialist.
That means I believe that the Christian church in the supernatural
power of the Holy Spirit, will successfully carry out her Lord Jesus'
Great commission to go and make disciples of all nations (given
in Matthew 28:16-20). This means that eventually the Christian
Church will Christianize the world.

Of course, I don't know exactly what you mean when you use
the word "Dominionist" ?
If you mean that Jesus will come to have worldwide dominion (as I explained above)
then yes I am a Dominionist.
The Christian Church Christianizes the world through simple Holy Spirit blessed
gospel preaching.
Here is how its done:
John 3:3 you must be born again (regenerated)
John 3:16 you must believe in Jesus as your Savior
Galatians 5:22-23 you must allow the Holy Spirit to produce His fruits
in your life.
That's it.

Best Regards.

JAG

``
Dominionists like dispensationists rely on Scofield. What does Rushdoony have to do with it?

Forum List

Back