Professor Bobby Brainy Loves His God Science.

JAG

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2015
By JAG
September 24, 2021

"Scientific knowledge is my God," said Professor Bobby Brainy, "I bow down
to Scientific Certitude. I worship Scientific Factuality."

"What about Christianity's Greatest Commandment to love God with all your
heart?", asked John Christian.

"I'm a Secular Humanist", replied Bobby Brainy, and I assert that science collects
secular facts, and therefore can say nothing about God either way, except we don't
need him to solve human problems."

"So Man is his own God?", asked John Christian.

"Mankind is the Supreme Being in the known Universe", replied Professor Bobby Brainy.

"The people bowed and prayed to the neon God they made ♫."

"What?"

"I was quoting an old Simon and Garfunkel song", replied John Christian. "I don't suppose
you pray to your God Mankind, do you?"

"Yes I do. In a sense I do. I ask Mankind to trust in Themselves to find scientific solutions to
all human problems."

"This is what the Lord says:
Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
who draws strength from mere flesh
and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
That's what God says in the Bible. It's in Jeremiah 17:5"

"We Secular Humanists want your Bible and your God of the Bible, out of the public square, so
that your Christian religious-faith beliefs will never again influence America's political policies,"
snarled Professor Bobby Brainy.

"You want to shut us up? No free speech for we Christians?", asked John Christian.

"We've already been successful in kicking your God and your Bible out of the public schools",
replied Professor Bobby Brainy.

"Humm, one wonders", asked John Christian, "what place is there, for Christians in your
Secular Humanist America?"

"Your place is to get back inside your Christian Church-House Boxes where you belong,
and stay there, and let science save humanity from poverty, disease, and all other human
problems", replied Professor Bobby Brainy.

Good News For The Reader And For The World:

We Christians are NOT going to stay within our Christian Churches, rather we
are going to INCREASE our presence in the public square and proclaim our
message that God loves the world, and sent His Son the Lord Jesus to save
us from our sins, and then to teach us how to live in order to please God ~ and
we will proclaim Faith in God and in His Christ as the only true and permanent
solution to human problems.

The Secular Humanists don't have the power to shut us up and keep us out of the
public square.

Moreover, we listen to the Bible the word of God, and it tells us to ignore science-tyrants
like Professor Bobby Brainy.

Here is what the Bible says about such as the Science-Nazis, those Science-Know-It-All's,
those pseudo-intellectual arrogant academic scientific talking heads ~ the ones that hate
the God of the Bible, hate Christianity, and may even hate Christians:

"Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge,
which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith." ( 1 Tim. 6:20 NIV)

"I tell you this so that no one may deceive you by fine-sounding arguments." {Col. 2:4}

"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy." {Col. 2:8}

Therefore we Christians give zero serious consideration to anti-Christian Secular Humanist
World Mouth Diarrhea that runs 24/7/365 and is harmless chatter reverberating impotently into
The Gobbledygook Graveyard Of Hate Words.

Godless Secular Humanism is impotent before The Power Of The Cross, and The Power Of Christ's
Resurrection, and The Power Of Christ's Exaltation ~ His being NOW seated at the right hand of
the Father, the Sovereign God who created the Universe.

By the way, it is the Sovereign God who personally owns America, not hate-filled anti-Christian
Secular Humanists like Professor Bobby Brainy.

"The earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it." Psalm 24:1

So?

So Godless Secular Humanism is powerless to stop the certain coming Christianization of the world
that will take place before the Lord Jesus returns. (Matthew 28:16-20 1 Cor. 15:25 )

How can that be?

Because . . .

"ALL authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. THEREFORE go and make disciples
of all nations . . . teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you
always to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:18-20)

Here is what the Bible says about the Sovereign God's Christ:

"He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet." { 1 Cor. 15:25 }

So?

So the Lord Jesus wins The War For The World.

[]

Thoughts?

"ALL authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. THEREFORE go and make disciples
of all nations . . . teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you

"He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet." { 1 Cor. 15:25 }

So?

Thoughts?
I suspect the Muslims who flew planes into the WTC would have justified their actions in similar words.

As a secular humanist Brainy is a strawman. I have no problem with anyone voicing their morality I just don't want it rammed down my throat. I once asked a Muslim friend how he felt about Sharia Law and if it should be the law of the US. He said he didn't care but HE was living by Sharia Law and didn't care if others lived differently.

Why did God use a rib and not a thumb ?
So there was Adam, all alone in the Garden talking to God.

Adam: "Say, I sure am lonely here when you are not around, could I have a companion?"

God: "So what would you like?"

Adam: "Well, I would like to have a companion that did all my chores, never talked back, and agreed with everything I say and do."

God: "Well that will cost you an arm and a leg"

Adam: "Well that is a bit steep, so instead, what would you give me for just a rib?"

I suspect the Muslims who flew planes into the WTC would have justified their actions in similar words.

As a secular humanist Brainy is a strawman. I have no problem with anyone voicing their morality I just don't want it rammed down my throat. I once asked a Muslim friend how he felt about Sharia Law and if it should be the law of the US. He said he didn't care but HE was living by Sharia Law and didn't care if others lived differently.
My view:
That's a comment that belongs under a different OP than the one I wrote.
My OP has NOTHING to do with promoting violence of any kind and no Muslim who
flew planes into those twin towers would have even remotely considered using the
words of my OP to justify what he did.

Here is my guess:
You popped in.
Knew right away that you did not like the OP.
Then posted the first thing that popped into your mind without giving what you
wrote even a second's worth of serious thought.

Ah but that's not a problem because we're inside Thread World inside the Internet At Large.
So?
So here is my carefully thought out response to your post up there:
Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Best Regards.

JAG

``

My view:
flew planes into those twin towers would have even remotely considered using the
No Muslim would agree that "Godless Secular Humanism is powerless to stop the certain coming Christianization of the world that will take place before the Lord Jesus returns" and might consider it an attack on Islam.

Here is my guess:
You popped in.
I just thought the OP was silly, using a strawman to make a point.

Ah but that's not a problem because we're inside Thread World inside the Internet At Large.
So?

Best Regards.

JAG
Sad that you use nonsense to respond to my story of people living by their own faith and law and not needing to make this country a theocracy.

No Muslim would agree that "Godless Secular Humanism is powerless to stop the certain coming Christianization of the world that will take place before the Lord Jesus returns" and might consider it an attack on Islam.

I just thought the OP was silly, using a strawman to make a point.

Sad that you use nonsense to respond to my story of people living by their own faith and law and not needing to make this country a theocracy.
I view your posts as silly.
I view your posts as nonsense.
I have read enough of your posts to know that I do not want to know anymore of what you think you know.
I'm only interested in positive constructive comments and criticism.

JAG

`

Really? Seems like it is just the opposite but I won't bother you again. Goodbye.
Goodbye.
And I still stand by what I previously wrote to you, which was:

JAG Previously Said:
"My view:

Here is my guess:
You popped in.
wrote even a second's worth of serious thought."__JAG

JAG

``

By JAG
September 24, 2021

"I'm a Secular Humanist", replied Bobby Brainy, and I assert that science collects
secular facts, and therefore can say nothing about God either way, except we don't

"Mankind is the Supreme Being in the known Universe", replied Professor Bobby Brainy.

"What?"

"I was quoting an old Simon and Garfunkel song", replied John Christian. "I don't suppose

"Yes I do. In a sense I do. I ask Mankind to trust in Themselves to find scientific solutions to
all human problems."

"We Secular Humanists want your Bible and your God of the Bible, out of the public square, so
that your Christian religious-faith beliefs will never again influence America's political policies,"

"You want to shut us up? No free speech for we Christians?", asked John Christian.

"We've already been successful in kicking your God and your Bible out of the public schools",

"Humm, one wonders", asked John Christian, "what place is there, for Christians in your

"Your place is to get back inside your Christian Church-House Boxes where you belong,
and stay there, and let science save humanity from poverty, disease, and all other human

public square.

Moreover, we listen to the Bible the word of God, and it tells us to ignore science-tyrants

Here is what the Bible says about such as the Science-Nazis, those Science-Know-It-All's,
those pseudo-intellectual arrogant academic scientific talking heads ~ the ones that hate

"Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge,
which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith." ( 1 Tim. 6:20 NIV)

"I tell you this so that no one may deceive you by fine-sounding arguments." {Col. 2:4}

"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy." {Col. 2:8}

Therefore we Christians give zero serious consideration to anti-Christian Secular Humanist
World Mouth Diarrhea that runs 24/7/365 and is harmless chatter reverberating impotently into

Godless Secular Humanism is impotent before The Power Of The Cross, and The Power Of Christ's
Resurrection, and The Power Of Christ's Exaltation ~ His being NOW seated at the right hand of

By the way, it is the Sovereign God who personally owns America, not hate-filled anti-Christian

"The earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it." Psalm 24:1

So?

So Godless Secular Humanism is powerless to stop the certain coming Christianization of the world
that will take place before the Lord Jesus returns. (Matthew 28:16-20 1 Cor. 15:25 )

How can that be?

Because . . .

So?

[]

Thoughts?
I think Mr. Brainy has no souly.

• Thanks
Reactions: JAG
My view:

Here is my guess:
You popped in.

So?

Best Regards.

JAG

``

Are you a Dominionist, Jag?

Jeremiah 17:5 5This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD.

Are you a Dominionist, Jag?

Jeremiah 17:5 5This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD.
No.
I totally reject Rushdoony's so-called Christian Reconstructionism.
I also totally reject Full Preterism (Hyper Preterism)
I am a traditional orthodox Bible believing Postmillennialist.
That means I believe that the Christian church in the supernatural
power of the Holy Spirit, will successfully carry out her Lord Jesus'
Great commission to go and make disciples of all nations (given
in Matthew 28:16-20). This means that eventually the Christian
Church will Christianize the world.

Of course, I don't know exactly what you mean when you use
the word "Dominionist" ?
If you mean that Jesus will come to have worldwide dominion (as I explained above)
then yes I am a Dominionist.
The Christian Church Christianizes the world through simple Holy Spirit blessed
gospel preaching.
Here is how its done:
John 3:3 you must be born again (regenerated)
John 3:16 you must believe in Jesus as your Savior
Galatians 5:22-23 you must allow the Holy Spirit to produce His fruits
in your life.
That's it.

Best Regards.

JAG

``

No.
I totally reject Rushdoony's so-called Christian Reconstructionism.
I also totally reject Full Preterism (Hyper Preterism)
I am a traditional orthodox Bible believing Postmillennialist.
That means I believe that the Christian church in the supernatural
power of the Holy Spirit, will successfully carry out her Lord Jesus'
Great commission to go and make disciples of all nations (given
in Matthew 28:16-20). This means that eventually the Christian
Church will Christianize the world.

Of course, I don't know exactly what you mean when you use
the word "Dominionist" ?
If you mean that Jesus will come to have worldwide dominion (as I explained above)
then yes I am a Dominionist.
The Christian Church Christianizes the world through simple Holy Spirit blessed
gospel preaching.
Here is how its done:
John 3:3 you must be born again (regenerated)
John 3:16 you must believe in Jesus as your Savior
Galatians 5:22-23 you must allow the Holy Spirit to produce His fruits
in your life.
That's it.

Best Regards.

JAG

``
The holy scriptures you quoted from the Good Book gives Christians and los amigos del Christo a reconciliation with those beloved by God and do their best to understand his children from Abraham on, in God's loving choice of those who fear, trust, and obey His word, the Bible and the scriptures he used to help people understand and walk in his footsteps. ♡♡♡♡♡

• Thanks
Reactions: JAG
By JAG
September 24, 2021

"What?"

all human problems."

public square.

So?

How can that be?

Because . . .

So?

[]

Thoughts?
You cannot love God wanting pedophilia, zoophilia, furries, Bronies and people who have, and make nude art of young whatever to die. People who are born of fornication think in that way, needing to be born again. Christs death loving enemies needed to be born again.

We are God's children. We are therefore, god's.
The church caused this divide not understanding this: there is religon that is pure and undefiled, and religon that is not pure and undefiled. Jamie's 1:26 - 27 talks about pure undefiled religon.

The wrong spirit in the church caused the Bible to be kick out of public schools. Both are unaware of the good truths that are in it.

Money will make poverty to be worse and worse. Money constantly used will make poverty to be certain, cash or no cash, destroying God's gifts, with the constant striving to make money. People digging up the earth to make whatever. The
earth will eventually look like one big ghost town continuing on the present course.
Christs answer is in Scripture, needing to be in us. Give, and it will be given unto you. Ask, and you will receive. Freely we have been given all thing. Freely give.

Show that Christ loves the world, allowing Christ to love others through you. Humanists see you attaching various sexuality names, and god's image that is nude controling them with fear giving laws. That is why secular humanists are rejecting you. It is, I love you, whipping them, or beating them over the head with a hammer.

The earth is the L:eek:rd's and everything in it. The Lord is our example. The Lord did not charge us a price when he was here, being our example. Why then are we, one with another? Jesus helped people who were poor in earthly wealth. There is nothing in scripture where Jesus said: go away. You don't have enough cash.

The Christian does not see this. Jesus has to be in our mind before Jesus shows up as he is. They that don't have Jesus in them will see Jesus as a consuming fire. How can Jesus not be with us, when he is in us. We must not grieve Christs Spirit out of us. That is the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
By JAG
September 24, 2021

"What?"

all human problems."

public square.

So?

How can that be?

Because . . .

So?

[]

Thoughts?
Love people, love God. People say this: You have sex with what? die. You touch what age, where? die. A naked person is considered to be crazy, not even knowing them, calling terrorist's to terrorize them. You have money great, I like you. You don't have money? You cannot have what you ask for. You cannot obey Christs teachings. You don't have money? Be homeless. Take what no one wants. It is a hug, with a slap to the face immediately after. Schizophrenia. Jesus will not talk, or be like that through a person. Who then has been teaching people in the church?

So there was Adam, all alone in the Garden talking to God.

Adam: "Say, I sure am lonely here when you are not around, could I have a companion?"

God: "So what would you like?"

Adam: "Well, I would like to have a companion that did all my chores, never talked back, and agreed with everything I say and do."

God: "Well that will cost you an arm and a leg"

Adam: "Well that is a bit steep, so instead, what would you give me for just a rib?"
God does not think about cost. We think in that manner. God performed the first surgery.

Forum List

Back