Professional Victim Hillary Accuses Bernie of Smears, Gets Booed.

Even though I can't stand most of Bernie's ideas, I still find him more sincere and respectable as a human being than that Hillary clinical psychopath, whose entire life was based on slimy corruption.

I have a dream:
upload_2016-2-5_15-45-15.png

hrugged off questions regarding her massive speaking fees, saying, “That’s what they offered, so um….”

Typical female professional. Geez, grow up womankind.

Even though I can't stand most of Bernie's ideas, I still find him more sincere and respectable as a human being than that Hillary clinical psychopath, whose entire life was based on slimy corruption.

I feel the exact same way. Don't like his ideas, but seems to be much more sincere.
Certainly not the sleaze Hillary accused him of being.

hrugged off questions regarding her massive speaking fees, saying, “That’s what they offered, so um….”

Maybe if she gave her speaking fees back to Goldman Sachs they wouldn't be struggling right now. Karma?

Maybe if she gave her speaking fees back to Goldman Sachs they wouldn't be struggling right now. Karma?
Nah she wouldn't want to put more money in Ted Cruz's pockets

He can't be getting much from them... They are broke.

He can't be getting much from them... They are broke.

Maybe once Raffy Cruz finally discloses all the loans they gave him as he's legally required to, they're financial situation will make a lot more sense.

Hilldog is trying to paint herself as above "smears", everyone with a brain knows it is the opposite and that Sanders is much more cordial. Just like she tries to paint herself as a "fighter against wallstreet" and anyone with a brain knows that is Bernie.

The more she talks, the less she's liked. Here's another attempt by Hillary to play the victim but it backfires on her, big time.

Hillary Launches Scathing Attack Against Bernie...The Crowd Lets Her Know How They Feel
They cheered Hillary for defending herself and then booed at the smear tactics she was accusing him of. The authors of that article are spinsters. Luckily it's a Democrat primary, and Democrats don't read garbage right-wing nonsense.

I believe
NH are behind Hillary 100%
Sanders is just a pathetic loser.
Losing Iowa by such an edge has made him bitter

The more she talks, the less she's liked. Here's another attempt by Hillary to play the victim but it backfires on her, big time.

Hillary Launches Scathing Attack Against Bernie...The Crowd Lets Her Know How They Feel
They cheered Hillary for defending herself and then booed at the smear tactics she was accusing him of. The authors of that article are spinsters. Luckily it's a Democrat primary, and Democrats don't read garbage right-wing nonsense.

I believe
NH are behind Hillary 100%
Sanders is just a pathetic loser.
Losing Iowa by such an edge has made him bitter
:cuckoo:

Republicans have been attacking her since the early 90's.

They saved some of their most vicious attacks for Obama.
What's your point, dum dum?
If you don't know, don't worry about it. You wouldn't believe it anyway.

Republicans have been attacking her since the early 90's.

They saved some of their most vicious attacks for Obama.
What's your point, dum dum?
If you don't know, don't worry about it. You wouldn't believe it anyway.
Translation: I have no point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back