Problems With Evolution

We even see galaxies collide, suns explode, planets veer away from us never to be seen again in our lifetimes.

Which planets have veered away from us in your lifetime?
Post a list.

You should acknowledge what I said first instead of asking more questions which I've already answered. Also, you should try and answer the questions I ask you so that you won't ask the same dumb question again. Then we can have a conversation or two-way dialog.

First, how fast are the planets, galaxies, suns, and other bodies moving away from us?

Second, can our universe expand faster than the speed of light? What do you believe?

Finally, why do atheist scientists never discuss time dilation?

We even see galaxies collide, suns explode, planets veer away from us never to be seen again in our lifetimes.

Post a list.

You should acknowledge what I said first instead of asking more questions which I've already answered. Also, you should try and answer the questions I ask you so that you won't ask the same dumb question again. Then we can have a conversation or two-way dialog.

First, how fast are the planets, galaxies, suns, and other bodies moving away from us?

Second, can our universe expand faster than the speed of light? What do you believe?

If you study the Greek god Mercury, all your questions will be answered.

Post a list.

You should acknowledge what I said first

I acknowledge all of your silly claims.

So, how many planets have "veered away"?

Second, can our universe expand faster than the speed of light?

Does creation science say otherwise?

What makes you think they don't.

Forum List

Back