Problems and PMs

Which explains why I PMd you--thanks for helping.

Well Dillo, to put it nicely, ummm, you are a problem. In particular, you try to cause ME problems, which is why I'd prefer that you contracted another mod or admin. See, I try to be fair, which is why considering some of the things you've pm'd me and emailed and repped me for pro/con, I'd rather not be involved. So, I think it best that some other mod/admin pick this up. :thup:

Well Dillo, to put it nicely, ummm, you are a problem. In particular, you try to cause ME problems, which is why I'd prefer that you contracted another mod or admin. See, I try to be fair, which is why considering some of the things you've pm'd me and emailed and repped me for pro/con, I'd rather not be involved. So, I think it best that some other mod/admin pick this up. :thup:

It's wise to take yourself out of it if you cannot be objective. I thought you might be able to set personal BS aside and deal with the problem at hand. Sorry, I'll try another mod.

It's wise to take yourself out of it if you cannot be objective. I thought you might be able to set personal BS aside and deal with the problem at hand. Sorry, I'll try another mod.

A good idea. We both win. :thup:

Forum List

Back