Problem with refresh rate

Never mind. It continues to refresh every 30 seconds. Oh well. I guess I'll find another forum to defile. ;)

1. I am an 84-year-old computer illiterate.

2. I think (think!) I have found a way to deal with the refreshing problem.

3. A minute ago, I clicked on the words "Latest posts."

4. It then took me to a page that says Page 1, 2, 3, etc.

5. I was then able to relax as the 300 seconds counted down correctly, & I was able to read many of the thread titles on page1.

Where the hell is the staff? This is intolerable.
So... I am not the only one that has noticed they are mainly MIA now. Except when they are moving threads from one forum to another or the one mod that loves to be obnoxious to those he dislikes.

This place really does suck now. WTF is going on?

Can any mod please be so kind and tell me how can I stop the constant refresh rate?

It's very very annoying:(
I know!!! I am trying to catch up and as I am reading new topics....BAM! I lose my place. Its not only annoying, its irritating.

I agree with you!

Are they going to leave it like that forever then?

I hope not. :(

Can any mod please be so kind and tell me how can I stop the constant refresh rate?

It's very very annoying:(
I know!!! I am trying to catch up and as I am reading new topics....BAM! I lose my place. Its not only annoying, its irritating.

I agree with you!

Are they going to leave it like that forever then?

I hope not. :(
They don't give a damn what we think or want.

Where the fuck is the staff? This has been going on for days and there hasn't even been an acknowledgement that the problem exists, much less a fix.

Where the fuck is the staff? This has been going on for days and there hasn't even been an acknowledgement that the problem exists, much less a fix.

It is the Administrator who can fix this long running problem, might be a simple change in the admin board to fix it.

The Moderator team can't do anything but inform the Administrators about it.

Forum List

Back