Pro-vaxx UK top cardio expert says Covid shots MUST be stopped

Not really effective is not the same as saying they don't work. Everyone knows they aren't really effective. Did you think they were super effective? Personally I had no problem with wearing a mask even if only a little effective. Each to their own I guess.

Also in post 34 fauci explains why he didn't encourage the public to wear masks at first.

Not really effective is not the same as saying they don't work. Everyone knows they aren't really effective. Did you think they were super effective? Personally I had no problem with wearing a mask even if only a little effective. Each to their own I guess.

Also in post 34 fauci explains why he didn't encourage the public to wear masks at first.

Not really effective means just that.
The Wife and I havent worn masks and neither of us have contracted covide.
Yet you hear about people who are fully vaxxed and wear a mask and they caught covide repeatedly.

Not really effective means just that.

Yeah. It means not really effective.

The Wife and I havent worn masks and neither of us have contracted covide.

I hated wearing masks but did it out of respect for businesses that required it. I have had the shots plus two boosters and finally got COVID about two months ago...almost certainly from my boss at work who had just caught it.

My symptoms weren't to bad. 3 days off work and then back it. Oddly my wife never got it. (She also is fully vaccinated and never had it).

Yet you hear about people who are fully vaxxed and wear a mask and they caught covide repeatedly.
Yeah, it happens. Vaccination isn't really about preventing getting COVID as much as it is to minimize symptoms which was urgently important during the times that hospitals were overflowing.

Yeah. It means not really effective.

I hated wearing masks but did it out of respect for businesses that required it. I have had the shots plus two boosters and finally got COVID about two months ago...almost certainly from my boss at work who had just caught it.

My symptoms weren't to bad. 3 days off work and then back it. Oddly my wife never got it. (She also is fully vaccinated and never had it).

Yeah, it happens. Vaccination isn't really about preventing getting COVID as much as it is to minimize symptoms which was urgently important during the times that hospitals were overflowing.

The only people I know who caught the covide came through just fine and they haven't caught it again.
Are you going to claim natural immunity isnt as good as getting the jab which has shown to show terrible side effects?

Brave man.

FDA Withholding Autopsy Results on People Who Died After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines

"The FDA has refused a Freedom of Information Act request from a news organization, using a spurious excuse, according to an FDA advisor, that the reports would violate the medical privacy of the subjects.

Kim Witczak, a drug safety advocate who advises the FDA as part of the Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee, said that the reports could be easily be released with personal information blacked out.

The Epoch Times reported on September 29, 2022:

“The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is refusing to release the results of autopsies conducted on people who died after getting COVID-19 vaccines.

The FDA says it is barred from releasing medical files, but a drug safety advocate says that it could release the autopsies with personal information redacted.

The refusal was issued to The Epoch Times, which submitted a Freedom of Information Act for all autopsy reports obtained by the FDA concerning any deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System following COVID-19 vaccination.“

Kim Witczak told the Times via email:

“The personal information could easily be redacted without losing the potential learnings from [the] autopsy….Autopsies can be an important part of postmortem analysis and should be done especially with increased deaths following COVID-19 vaccination,”

The FDA refusal takes place after a number of pathologists in different countries have concluded firmly that the COVID vaccines, which are still in phase III adult clinical trials, are the direct cause of many of the unexpected deaths being reported post-vaccination, to databases such as the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS,) which was set up as an “early warning system that monitors the safety of vaccines after they are authorized or licensed for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).“

The VAERS “early warning system,” the CDC’s words, was set up to indicate when the distribution of a drug must be terminated so that it can be studied further for safety issues."

oh.Good news.

Can’t Make This Up – Moderna CEO Announces Development of New mRNA “Injection” to Repair Heart Muscle After a Heart Attack (caused by covid clot shot)

I'm sure a lot of people will be lining up for that.

Forum List

Back