Pro-Vax immunologist gets jabbed, CT scan reveals his cancer “exploded” in just a few days.

I don’t think the jab is poison…you guys do.

And you support the guy you think is poisoning people.

Lol. The cartoonish idiocy of the MAGA folks is unequalled in history.

Want to know how stupid you really are? I am not a Rumpist and I will never take that Jab. I take a dim view on you binary types.

Scientific American you partisan hack repubtard
LOL, I love how you left off this chart:

CF7D7FA0-5A06-4BCA-AD20-74FA8027AA93.jpeg

Of course if they broke down the deaths to 65 - 75, and 75-85, etc, it would show the vast majority of deaths are people in their late 70’s and 80’s.

Otherwise the data shows that under 65 the COVID deaths are barely ONE out of 100,000. ONE death. It also fails to show how many of those vaccinated are dying of “other causes”, which is the point of the thread. Far more than ONE out of a 100,000 young adults are having adverse reactions and developing serious conditions like Myocarditis.

So thank you for proving my point.

I don’t think the jab is poison…you guys do.

And you support the guy you think is poisoning people.

Lol. The cartoonish idiocy of the MAGA folks is unequalled in history.
Call me MAGA again. The word terrifies you right to your bones and that really makes me feel good.

LOL, I love how you left off this chart:

View attachment 702190

Of course if they broke down the deaths to 65 - 75, and 75-85, etc, it would show the vast majority of deaths are people in their late 70’s and 80’s.

Otherwise the data shows that under 65 the COVID deaths are barely ONE out of 100,000. ONE death. It also fails to show how many of those vaccinated are dying of “other causes”, which is the point of the thread. Far more than ONE out of a 100,000 young adults are having adverse reactions and developing serious conditions like Myocarditis.

So thank you for proving my point.
Oh, you mean our friend KissMy lied? Imagine that.

its 2 years later candy.....so going by your demented logic joe biden created this one...correct?....
Yes. Yes he did.

The jab and boosters continue to save lives. I'm all for them.

They hysterical maga-morons think the jab is poison and continue to die needlessly....about 2,500 unvaccinated loons die every week...still.

1664292724147.png

I see a million or so dying from stubbornness is not phasing you... speaks to your lack of humanity, intellect...
Again, what exactly is the mechanism of dying from stubbornness? Does the Stubborn Virus punch holes in your heart? Does the Stubborn Bacterium burrow into your brain like worms, causing you to commit suicide?

No cuteness. Your stubbornness bullshit is stupid. Be an adult for once.

Edit: We're waiting candycorn

Yes. Yes he did.

The jab and boosters continue to save lives. I'm all for them.

They hysterical maga-morons think the jab is poison and continue to die needlessly....about 2,500 unvaccinated loons die every week...still.
They didn't save my life.

Call me a MAGA-moron. I love envisioning how angry it makes you to use the "M" word.

You accomplish so much for the world whan you call people names, you know.

Forum List

Back