PRO TRUMP! >>> Not Really

What the fuck is this shit? Is just some old white guy incoherently ranting about muslims, and various anti-semetic conspiracy theories

What the fuck is this shit? Is just some old white guy incoherently ranting about muslims, and various anti-semetic conspiracy theories
Looks to me that he's talking about corruption in very high places, the complete destruction of Democracy, and perhaps the last chance to stop it from happening.

Because Russians.

For your enjoyment:

SIGFoQE.jpg

Looks to me that he's talking about corruption in very high places, the complete destruction of Democracy, and perhaps the last chance to stop it from happening.
Whenever you dissect the shit these guys say its usually half truths

Whenever you dissect the shit these guys say its usually half truths
Aw, what would we do without our little Booboo?

who is he?

Perfect example of libtard idiocy: Doesn't know who he is nor understand what he is saying, but reflexively reverts to suggesting that he is a racist, xenophobe, anti-semetic, etc.
:trolls:

who is he?

Perfect example of libtard idiocy: Doesn't know who he is nor understand what he is saying, but reflexively reverts to suggesting that he is a racist, xenophobe, anti-semetic, etc.
:trolls:
I didn't think about that deeply till you just said it. It's true!

Forum List

Back