Pro Trump demonstrators be careful

this week. No doubt antifa and BLM (Burn Loot and Mayhem) will be around to start a scene and blame it on Trump. Like at the capital Jan 6th. Of course most every political movement has its share troublemakers, that being said exercise caution the left believes in the first amendment just for themselves.

Thank you for that! ^^^:thup:

Hopefully all Patriots know that by now.....they are not going.
That's stupid.

But do be careful.

If you engage in violent innsurrection again you will destroy your lives.

There is no such thing as casual rioting. You do it you go to jail. You lose your jobs...screw up real bad and you lose your life like the 34 year old woman who was crushed to death in the crowd.

Just don't do it

You mean the one with the "Don't Tread On Me" flag? That was ironic.

Thank you. Just that some on the left believe peaceful protest is only for their views.

I support the right for anyone to peacefully protest. However, I'll say to you exactly what I said after the 2016 election - I think the protest is stupid.

In 2016, we had one of the most shocking results that an of us could have imagined. Many left-leaning people stayed home because they just weren't crazy about Hillary Clinton. After Hillary lost, liberals took to the streets and protested.

What was there to protest? We lost. They weren't going to change anything. They were just upset that they lost. I remember talking to my dad at the time about how stupid this was. If they were upset with the outcome, then they should have VOTED. How many of those people in the streets didn't vote? An after-the-loss-crybaby-display doesn't accomplish anything. VOTE.

Anti communists need to be more careful. For years Animal Liberation Front and Earth First conducted covert activities all over the country. No one was ever caught. Earth First just sabotaged gas pipes in Colorado. No one was ever caught. The IRA prosecuted an entire war against England. Burn loot murder and the communist pets, antifa, have destroyed city after city. We have people with the knowledge of covert warfare. The communists should not find us already rolled over.

Anti communists need to be more careful. For years Animal Liberation Front and Earth First conducted covert activities all over the country. No one was ever caught. Earth First just sabotaged gas pipes in Colorado. No one was ever caught. The IRA prosecuted an entire war against England. Burn loot murder and the communist pets, antifa, have destroyed city after city. We have people with the knowledge of covert warfare. The communists should not find us already rolled over.

Can you learn much about covert warfare from behind a keyboard?

this week. No doubt antifa and BLM (Burn Loot and Mayhem) will be around to start a scene and blame it on Trump. Like at the capital Jan 6th. Of course most every political movement has its share troublemakers, that being said exercise caution the left believes in the first amendment just for themselves.

Thank you for that! ^^^:thup:

Hopefully all Patriots know that by now.....they are not going.

Again we say...

Patriots are not going.... they know better ... they are staying at home, relaxing, chilling ...and definitely NOT going .

Bless Trump! Bless all Patriots!

4 MORE YEARS !!!!! MAGA! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back