Pro-Trump activists have been planning violence ahead of Portland protests, including at one to be held this weekend

I don't think counter-protest groups should be planning violence, but I'd be totally fine if the cops started mowing down looters and rioters This stupid shit would end PDQ as it did in the 60's when the orders from then Mayor Daley of Chicago were

Looters - shoot to maim.
Arsonists- shoot to kill.

Impose a curfew. Have your peaceful protests up until that point until your heart's content, but stay out of the fucking street please.

Out there past that 'protesting' and they will be dispersed with water cannons and rubber bullets. Toss so much as your half-drunk Starbucks soi boy latte in the direction of cops, or loot, or vandalize, or start shit on fire and you get shot with live rounds. Simple rules. Nice and clear.

Even these dumbfucks out rioting under the guise of 'protesting' can understand that shortlist I think.

• Leaked chat logs show that Pro-Trump activists have been organizing violence ahead of Portland protests, the Guardian reported.
  • The activists are acquiring weapons and ammunition, and discussed attacking Portland's mayor, the logs show.
  • One poster who urged activists to break local weapons laws wrote: "This won’t be a simple fist fight. People will get shot, stabbed and beat."

Most of us who live in the west have known that the violence is by the far right. Not the protesters.

There are two main reasons for the far right doing this.

1. They want to discredit the protesters by making it look like they are violent thus getting the public to not support the protesters.

2. They want to start a civil war.

If all the violence and rioting is being committed by the far right why is the Harris/Biden campaign and other democrats bailing people out of jail?

In fairness, it doesn't say all. Some of it is the BLM / antifa people. The point is it needs to stop. ALl of it.
The Dims can stop it whenever they want. Simply enforce the law and quite encouraging these scum.

I cannot stop the violence. You know who can tho? TRUMP.
This is Trump's America. Burning, looting and 200,000 plus dead.
Unbelievable

That is laughably incorrect. The leftist mayors start blaming president Trump for being a dictator the moment he tries to stop their pet rioters. And they encourage the rioters. They are the ones responsible. Nothing to do with president Trump.

Do recall, he is the God-Emperor, not the God.

Seems I can't edit my original post. My PERSONAL OPINION so this doesn't get locked.

It's a shame what is currently going on in this country. We are divided and it's breaking the country down. We don't need people planning and promoting violence trying to make others look bad. Let them peacefully protest and leave them be.
Peacefully? What a joke !

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds
Not cheating on your wife 93% of the time is OK.

Filling your gas tank 93% of the time when it's empty is a good idea

Not raping a woman 93% of the time shows a person of high values and moral.

ON and ON....

• Leaked chat logs show that Pro-Trump activists have been organizing violence ahead of Portland protests, the Guardian reported.
  • The activists are acquiring weapons and ammunition, and discussed attacking Portland's mayor, the logs show.
  • One poster who urged activists to break local weapons laws wrote: "This won’t be a simple fist fight. People will get shot, stabbed and beat."

Most of us who live in the west have known that the violence is by the far right. Not the protesters.

1. They want to discredit the protesters by making it look like they are violent thus getting the public to not support the protesters.

I live in the far West and frankly speaking, you are full O' shit!

I live in the far west too. No I'm not full of garbage.

If all the violence and rioting is being committed by the far right why is the Harris/Biden campaign and other democrats bailing people out of jail?

In fairness, it doesn't say all. Some of it is the BLM / antifa people. The point is it needs to stop. ALl of it.
The Dims can stop it whenever they want. Simply enforce the law and quite encouraging these scum.

Unbelievable
Wrong. Dim mayors and governors won't allow it. We know who can stop the violence: they are all Dims. All the burning and looting is done by Dims and defended by Dim politicians. You have to be brain damaged to believe Trump is responsible.

He can call in the national guard. Again those rioting might not even vote. You cannot assume who they vote for. Well you can but would look dumb for doing so. Trump is currently responsible for all things happening in America as he is our leader. Just like Obama was blamed for everything from tan clothing and burnt toast. Obama a gay Muslim and his wife is a man bullshit.
Uh-huh, he can call in the national guard and every Dem mayor and governor will scream “Fascist!”, like they did when Federal agents were defending a federal courthouse.

We’ve already destroyed these stupid narratives on these boards a thousand times over the last few months.

Dem Mayors and Governors are letting their cities burn, because they think it will hurt President Trump. A few assclowns buy into it, namely Marxist morons like you. No one else is. I think it’s actually a good idea to let these Marxist assclowns running the Democrat shit holes to expose themselves to America. America needs to remember for a long time how evil and corrupt Democrats are.

Guess what the violence has been going on for over 3 months now, why are democrats so late in calling for it to stop? There have been several instances of white people involved in the protesting shouting racial slurs at black LE, show me were democrats/CNN called out such behavior?

And democrats can STFU about 93% of the protests being peaceful...democrats went into hysterics demonizing the T-party protests which were peaceful, contained no looting, fires, shouting at people trying to eat, blocking roadways, dragging people out of cars, vandalizing streets, breaking down gates,...during the O'Biden years.

Seems I can't edit my original post. My PERSONAL OPINION so this doesn't get locked.

It's a shame what is currently going on in this country. We are divided and it's breaking the country down. We don't need people planning and promoting violence trying to make others look bad. Let them peacefully protest and leave them be.
Peacefully? What a joke !

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds
Not cheating on your wife 93% of the time is OK.

Filling your gas tank 93% of the time when it's empty is a good idea

Not raping a woman 93% of the time shows a person of high values and moral.

ON and ON....
Not murdering 93% of the people you meet makes you an upstanding citizen!

Unbelievable

That is laughably incorrect. The leftist mayors start blaming president Trump for being a dictator the moment he tries to stop their pet rioters. And they encourage the rioters. They are the ones responsible. Nothing to do with president Trump.

Many of these mayors and also the dems VP candidate have marched along side the rioters...

Oh please, the left has been there for like 4 months of violence, that's like 120 days.......you guys are so full of shit

Unbelievable

Many of these mayors and also the dems VP candidate have marched along side the rioters...

Peaceful protests are fine. Agree?

Unbelievable

Yes, so when did Dims ever support them?

Unbelievable

Peaceful but fiery protests are not fine.

9ab.jpg

I don't find any groups planning violence funny.
The funny emoji typically means we think you're a dumbfuck.
We've had MONTH AFTER MONTH of leftist violence and your focus on your first day here is "possible violence"

Go fuck yourself. Seriously, I mean that whole heartedly.

Another Deplorable who can't have a mature discussion. Goodbye

Unbelievable

9ab.jpg

Nothing peaceful about burning things.

I don't find any groups planning violence funny.
The funny emoji typically means we think you're a dumbfuck.
We've had MONTH AFTER MONTH of leftist violence and your focus on your first day here is "possible violence"

Go fuck yourself. Seriously, I mean that whole heartedly.

Another Deplorable who can't have a mature discussion. Goodbye
Look at the snowflake crying that he isn't treated with the proper respect. Perhaps when you quit defending douchebags and thugs you might be treated with respect.

Unbelievable

9ab.jpg

Nothing peaceful about burning things.
Many fake news media personalities have said otherwise. That's just "fiery."

Forum List

Back