Pro-Trump activists have been planning violence ahead of Portland protests, including at one to be held this weekend

• Leaked chat logs show that Pro-Trump activists have been organizing violence ahead of Portland protests, the Guardian reported.
  • The activists are acquiring weapons and ammunition, and discussed attacking Portland's mayor, the logs show.
  • One poster who urged activists to break local weapons laws wrote: "This won’t be a simple fist fight. People will get shot, stabbed and beat."
Wow quoting fake media bs again is that all you have links to? Do you have a brain to think for yourself?

Let me guess you would think I'm brilliant if I quoted the blaze, the federalist, WND, OAN etc. LMAO whatever.
I would like you to "quote" something original from your own head and not fed to you by the wacko media

I'm not going to say something I don't believe to appease you. Deal with it.
Awwwwk! Okay Polly.

• Leaked chat logs show that Pro-Trump activists have been organizing violence ahead of Portland protests, the Guardian reported.
  • The activists are acquiring weapons and ammunition, and discussed attacking Portland's mayor, the logs show.
  • One poster who urged activists to break local weapons laws wrote: "This won’t be a simple fist fight. People will get shot, stabbed and beat."

Most of us who live in the west have known that the violence is by the far right. Not the protesters.

There are two main reasons for the far right doing this.

1. They want to discredit the protesters by making it look like they are violent thus getting the public to not support the protesters.

2. They want to start a civil war.
Oh bloody nonsense----------------we have seen much of the violence----it is always the left.

Seems I can't edit my original post. My PERSONAL OPINION so this doesn't get locked.

It's a shame what is currently going on in this country. We are divided and it's breaking the country down. We don't need people planning and promoting violence trying to make others look bad. Let them peacefully protest and leave them be.
Peacefully? What a joke !

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

Yeah, and 99% of the Titanic voyage was peaceful. That messy couple of hours with the ship sinking and the passengers dying . . . well, that was such a tiny percentage of the entire trip, after all.

And hey, all of the times I've walked to the convenience store to buy cigarettes have been completely peaceful . . . except just that one time, when a murderer showed up and attacked me (yes, that's actually a true story. Obviously, I got away).

This is one of the stupidest lines I have ever heard a putatively sentient being spout.

Seems I can't edit my original post. My PERSONAL OPINION so this doesn't get locked.

It's a shame what is currently going on in this country. We are divided and it's breaking the country down. We don't need people planning and promoting violence trying to make others look bad. Let them peacefully protest and leave them be.

All of the major protests they've held have been violent- situations like Kenosha, Louisville, and numerous other places where vandalism, assault, arson, blocking traffic, etc. have been committed

Not according to the reports.

Yeah, we've seen that fake nooz.

Commievirus has a death rate of 0.03%, yet you bedwetters want everyone to bow and scrape to the edicts of your overlords.

I reckon you don't see any hypocrisy at all in that, huh?

They have asked you to wear a mask when you are in public. THE OUTRAGE!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!
giphy.gif
They have done more than that.

And 99% of Covid is harmless. So end all the lock downs right?
I bet if you were in the area were the 7% of violence occurred you would feel different.

Most of us who live in the west have known that the violence is by the far right. Not the protesters.

1. They want to discredit the protesters by making it look like they are violent thus getting the public to not support the protesters.

The far right is forcing people to throw molotov cocktails at buildings with people in them? Jump people and beat them silly? Shoot people?
You fucking idiot
You almost had it right...
The far right is throwing molotov cocktails at buildings with people in them. Jumping people and beating them silly and Shooting people.
Yeah, the far right is full of black people with their pants below their ass.
You people are intellectually repugnant.

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) is a non-governmental organization specializing in disaggregated conflict data collection, analysis, and crisis mapping. ACLED codes the dates and locations of all reported political violence and demonstration events in over 150 countries in real-time.
Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project - Wikipedia
Who are they funded by. So far I know they are staffed by college professors from Austin TX. Not really a ringing endorsement.

Good Lord, what an idiot!
Nah, here’s your idiot:

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) is a non-governmental organization specializing in disaggregated conflict data collection, analysis, and crisis mapping. ACLED codes the dates and locations of all reported political violence and demonstration events in over 150 countries in real-time.
Who are they funded by. So far I know they are staffed by college professors from Austin TX. Not really a ringing endorsement.

Texas is a red state. ;-)

I live in the far West and frankly speaking, you are full O' shit!

All of the major protests they've held have been violent- situations like Kenosha, Louisville, and numerous other places where vandalism, assault, arson, blocking traffic, etc. have been committed
This is a lie.

I've been saying this from the beginning. But where in a forum full of white supremacists who are glad to see the violence.

Texas is a red state. ;-)
Austin is a leftist shit hole. Remind me why I should take a “ study “ performed by activist college professors backed by a European globalist organization seriously again?

Forum List

Back