Pro-Trump activists have been planning violence ahead of Portland protests, including at one to be held this weekend

CheekyChaton

Sep 25, 2020
  • Leaked chat logs show that Pro-Trump activists have been organizing violence ahead of Portland protests, the Guardian reported.
  • The activists are acquiring weapons and ammunition, and discussed attacking Portland's mayor, the logs show.
  • One poster who urged activists to break local weapons laws wrote: "This won’t be a simple fist fight. People will get shot, stabbed and beat."

• Banned
Seems I can't edit my original post. My PERSONAL OPINION so this doesn't get locked.

It's a shame what is currently going on in this country. We are divided and it's breaking the country down. We don't need people planning and promoting violence trying to make others look bad. Let them peacefully protest and leave them be.

Seems I can't edit my original post. My PERSONAL OPINION so this doesn't get locked.

It's a shame what is currently going on in this country. We are divided and it's breaking the country down. We don't need people planning and promoting violence trying to make others look bad. Let them peacefully protest and leave them be.
Peacefully? What a joke !

• Leaked chat logs show that Pro-Trump activists have been organizing violence ahead of Portland protests, the Guardian reported.
  • The activists are acquiring weapons and ammunition, and discussed attacking Portland's mayor, the logs show.
  • One poster who urged activists to break local weapons laws wrote: "This won’t be a simple fist fight. People will get shot, stabbed and beat."

Most of us who live in the west have known that the violence is by the far right. Not the protesters.

There are two main reasons for the far right doing this.

1. They want to discredit the protesters by making it look like they are violent thus getting the public to not support the protesters.

2. They want to start a civil war.

Good Lord, what an idiot!

Most of us who live in the west have known that the violence is by the far right. Not the protesters.

1. They want to discredit the protesters by making it look like they are violent thus getting the public to not support the protesters.

TinfoilHat.jpg

The RWNJs will cause the fighting, but, of course, FOX Noise will report the protesters as being at fault.

What a bunch of a$$holes.

Yes.

Because the far left organizations are at fault, as we all know. Notice, even if you take the news story at face value, it's about people TALKING in PRIVATE. In fact, releasing their private log may be illegal. Not that a fake news organization would care.

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

Here's proof: All these right-wingers in blackface looting stores -

That's an interesting theory- that the BLM/Antifa rioters/protesters are conservatives acting out just to discredit the libs.

Have you discussed this theory of yours with your shrink? He may want to increase your Haldol dose

This exactly

All of the major protests they've held have been violent- situations like Kenosha, Louisville, and numerous other places where vandalism, assault, arson, blocking traffic, etc. have been committed

Yeah, we've seen that fake nooz.

Commievirus has a death rate of 0.03%, yet you bedwetters want everyone to bow and scrape to the arbitrary edicts of our overlords.

I reckon you don't see any hypocrisy at all in that, huh?

Forum List

Back