Pro style wrestling in the Olympics?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Personally , I think the idea has merit.

Pro wrestling is a truly international sport- embraced by both good nations as well as evil ones. Why not have this competition as part of the Olympic games.

1670121453181.png

Attachments

• 1670121412695.png
    1670121412695.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 12

Pro wrestling is a truly international sport- embraced by both good nations as well as evil ones. Why not have this competition as part of the Olympic games.

View attachment 734345

It won't work, then they would have to make Square Dancing an Olympic Event also.

won't happen.

They're professionals.

They get paid for their 'work

I hear they are considering Midget Wrestling

It was an interesting thought experiment given that ice skating and gymnastics have planned moves that they must perform. However, I don’t think it would be practical or have any steam.

View attachment 734345

because its not real competition....its scripted......

How stupid can you get?

I'm not the one who came up with the idea.

Personally, I see several problems- mainly the lack of sportsmanship. The Olympics are supposed to be about building good relations among nations, this idea looks like it would just create a lot of heat between nations.

I'm not the one who came up with the idea.

Personally, I see several problems- mainly the lack of sportsmanship. The Olympics are supposed to be about building good relations among nations, this idea looks like it would just create a lot of heat between nations.
yea the iron sheik might win a gold for Iran.....

View attachment 734345

pro wrestling isnt real wrestling,, its a theatrical event played by actors,,

I don't care what anyone says though, 80s wrestling was the best. Hell, the 80s were the best even if I was just too young to enjoy it.

The 1980's were interesting as there were so many different wrestling programs on TV at the same time. AWA, WWF, Crockett, World Class- all on different stations at different times.

But I grew up on the wrestling of the 1960's with the living legend Bruno Sammartino as champion- battling the best wrestlers from Russia, Germany, Japan, Manchuria and Mongolia- among other locations.

View attachment 734345

If they got away from the idea of one nation hosting the games, and instead had lots of nations hosting different sports, then they could be more inclusive. But is pro-wrestling a sport?

I want to see two queer transwomen in pink tutus wrestle for the WWE would Olympic championship! 🧚‍♀️
Dumb to interject here, and certainly not insinuating anything towards you, on the LGBTQ thing. I understand about Lesbians (and don't blame them, hell I like women too). I know what Gay is (can't see it myself, but I don't care who, other people sleep with as long as it doesn't involve me or my wife and not on my lawn). The Bisexuals, I figure are they the "any port in a hormone storm" folks (and again, can understand about the women, but the men, not so much). The Trans people, I just feel sorry for. If they don't bother me, I will cause them no problems, figuring they got enough problems all their own. That brings us to the "Q". What the heck is "Q" if not another slur for something already mentioned? Is there some other "different" sexual orientation or preference this refers to? I don't mean to sound like a non-hip, uncultured, clod, red neck, but would at least like to know what it is, if somebody on here could tell me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back