Pro-Second Amendment Emily Miller Schools Gun Grabber on CNN Read more: http://newsb

Too bad the article was poorly written, can't understand what anyone's point is.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

It's a very good day when a gun grabber get's put in their place.

Gerney lectured, "Emily is wrong when she said there isn't evidence that gun laws lead to reducing gun violence." Miller shot back, "Name one then...Name one." Gerney replied, "If you compare that to the ten states with the weakest gun laws in the country, you see gun deaths that are half, half the gun deaths in those states." When asked to prove it, Gerney offered himself as a source: "That's a report that I wrote and published last year on the website for the Center for American Progress."Miller zinged, "Oh, it's yourself. Oh, okay, so you're a leftist organization and your own information."

Read more: Pro-Second Amendment Emily Miller Schools Gun Grabber on CNN | NewsBusters

oh and he got his supporting evidence from his own web site.

:eek::lmao:

he has his own stats to support his own claim? what a surprise. not :D

Too bad the article was poorly written, can't understand what anyone's point is.

Did you listen to the video? From your response I would say no you did not.

I really didn't care after I read the article. I figured it was nothing to get butt hurt over. Busch League! ;)

I really didn't care after I read the article. I figured it was nothing to get butt hurt over. Busch League! ;)

If you want to know the content of the link you'll have to click on it and watch the video.

Forum List

Back