Pro-lifers cannot have it both ways

I love how you just absolve the guy of all responsibility.
Since when?

I have never in all my life and years arguing this topic suggested fathers don’t have obligations to their sons or daughters, and I didn’t start today.

You were talking about “the pill.” Who takes that? Women. You can’t even remember context when it is your own damn words.

Total hysterectomies?

Male “to female” “bottom surgery?” The organs in question for reproduction are just gone.

Those are 100% effective, I guess.

Vasectomies do fail. Tubal ligations can fail.
Not having sex if you don't want children always works.

How about educating young people on how hard it is to have and raise kids. Scare them from having kids. Less kids abortion gone. Win for everyone.

Bad assumption, as there is no possibility that is the case.

If a religion tells you that it is okay to attack helpless innocents and kill them in cold blood, fuck your religion. Fuck it to death.

That’s something to consider before having intercourse, then isn’t it.

See above.

Oh fuck this: “Son, you might be poor. Can’t have that. Time to die, trash!”

Not mentioned because it’s ghastly. No ends - none - justify your means.

Banning needless violence against innocent human beings makes sense to rational decent human beings.

It makes sense you’d be confused.

It would be better for someone impoverished to not make kids they can’t afford, sure, but that could never and would never justify killing the fucking kids, you deranged monster.

The only "deranged monster" in this scenario is Y0U, Asshat. Termination of a pregnancy is not "killing kids" you deranged idiot.

The rest of your post has no basis in reality and show what an entitled little puke you really are.

That's not an effective solution. Are you saying married couples should only have sex if they want to have children?
If you would refuse to take care of the kids you create, then you should get a vasectomy / tubal ligation. This way you can indulge your desire for sex all you want without ever running afoul of the issue, so you can still be a somewhat moral and responsible human being - you recognize your flaw and you compensate for it.

If you don't do this, and you do the thing that makes kids anyway, then you're an asshole at best if you neglect or abandon your kids, and then we come to abortionist clients, who fucking murder them like the vampirically selfish scum they are.

You know that refusing to have sex with your husband is grounds for divorce is many states.
You don't even need grounds, but those are certainly valid grounds in my opinion. But this isn't really material to the situation at hand, given the above solution.

We can see that bloodthirsty leftist ghouls cannot fathom not doing whatever they want whenever they want, and violently reject the notion of personal responsibility.

Forum List

Back