Pro-Life Enthusiasm is truly contagious!

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Up to about August 2021, I was not interested in pro-life/pro-choice debate at all. Since September 2021, when Texas Abortion Law was decreed constitutional, I have been following discourse by prominent Twitter feminists on the subject. By prominent I mean over 150,000 followers. They are very passionate on the subject, and following them I became passionately pro-life as well.

Up to about August 2021, I was not interested in pro-life/pro-choice debate at all. Since September 2021, when Texas Abortion Law was decreed constitutional, I have been following discourse by prominent Twitter feminists on the subject. By prominent I mean over 150,000 followers. They are very passionate on the subject, and following them I became passionately pro-life as well.
Let's make things clear here. It is not Pro-Life. It's Pro-Birth. Once the child drops out of its birth mother, "Pro-Life" types couldn't give a damn what happens to it. And will do everything in their power to remove or defund programs that help it and nurture it. Healthcare, public education, etc, etc, and on and on. And those programs always seem to disproportionately affect the most vulnerable in our society.

Funny how that seems to work.

So they got you all ginned-up and you just followed the crowd?

Let's make things clear here. It is not Pro-Life. It's Pro-Birth. Once the child drops out of its birth mother, "Pro-Life" types couldn't give a damn what happens to it. And will do everything in their power to remove or defund programs that help it and nurture it. Healthcare, public education, etc, etc, and on and on. And those programs always seem to disproportionately affect the most vulnerable in our society.

Twisted logic from the left suggests that pro-life Americans are responsible for every child they save from the abortionist. Likewise the pro abortion crowd promotes more twisted logic that low income families need to cull their unborn in order to save a buck.

This is why I am not a Conservative. Nor am I a Liberal. Both agendas have major flaws.

I support Welfare and helping poor people 100%. Children must be #1 priority! I also oppose guns -- they are used in over 10,000 murders and over 20,000 suicides in USA each year.

Twisted logic from the left suggests that pro-life Americans are responsible for every child they save from the abortionist. Likewise the pro abortion crowd promotes more twisted logic that low income families need to cull their unborn in order to save a buck.
Both Liberal and Conservative agendas have major flaws.

thanks so much for sharing this. Smetimes it gets very discouraging seeing... well, the opposite of what you experienced... People just... not caring... even becoming more pro abortion..

so thanks so much...

WOW that is change!!!!!
I am the same way.
Killing babies is MURDER

Forum List

Back