Pro-illegal march in D.C. on March 21st

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
Let me see. Do I have this right? Is March 21st the day that President Obama leaves for Indonesia??? He was to leave on the 18th but cancelled and rescheduled to work on Health Reform. So he will NOT be present on the day when the thousands of pro-illegal marchers hit Pennsylvania Avenue??? That sends a strong message in my opinion.

I don't understand what this has to do with Obama....but I don't think it's wise to march to encourage breaking the law...especially when 70% of America is against them.

Last edited:
'I don't understand what this has to do with Obama....'

Well the latino community thinks it ALL has to do with Obama......after all, they do claim THEY put him in office. Now they want to collect on it.

Illegal Latinos vote?

You know, I think that they could. I changed the address on my voter registration recently, and had to fill out the form to do so in Apache County.
The is only a question that asks if you are a legal citizen. The county the registers you and sends out a card. When the election comes, you simply show them the plain paper card and sign the voter roll, and vote.

What stops illegals, of any nationalty from voting?

While they have them in one big group, they should load them on busses and take them all back to Mexico.

While they have them in one big group, they should load them on busses and take them all back to Mexico.

I agree, although not all are from Mexico.There are several from central and south america in my area. There was even a chinese illegal alien arrested in our little white bread redneck town a few months back.Go figure.

We should mobilize INS complete with vans and buses and have a good old fashioned round up.

'Illegal Latinos vote?'

Yes some DO vote! Does anybody ask YOU to identify yourself when casting a ballot??? The govenment knows this; and many of us do also. BTW, it's the bleeding heart latinos who ARE american citizens and do vote that are demanding amnesty for these illegals. So stop being so damn naive.

Let me see. Do I have this right? Is March 21st the day that President Obama leaves for Indonesia??? He was to leave on the 18th but cancelled and rescheduled to work on Health Reform. So he will NOT be present on the day when the thousands of pro-illegal marchers hit Pennsylvania Avenue??? That sends a strong message in my opinion.

shit!!!....thats on a Sunday....last time they marched was on a Tuesday....and the Freeways were great.....Traffic way down....

I don't understand what this has to do with Obama....but I don't think it's wise to march to encourage breaking the law...especially when 70% of America is against them.

Too bad "70% of America who is against them" is ALSO hidden like a rat behind the Internet... shitting their pants at the idea of being called racists by "post-nationalism", "multi-culturalist" America when they should be using their numbers to carry out even bigger marches...

The 70% 'who is against them' are doing things quietly behind the scenes. Thousands marching does not mean that the other thousands are sitting around doing nothing! Have any of you seen legalization aka amnesty thus far???? Has Obama given them anything the first year in office - as he promised??? Do you really think that this is by accident???

no-illegals-no-burritos.jpg

Invite the Chinese Government here and let them show us how they handle lawbreaking demonstraitors in china. We could loan them a few tanks to help them out with the lesson. These people are criminals and illegals they don't have our constitutional rights of speech or demonstration!!! Go back to your own country and demonstrait there!!!! while there go to the US embasy and fill out the proper immigration forms and wait like the other people who do the immigration process legally!!!! You are not welcome here you are criminals and we don't want you here breaking our laws!!!!! Want to become Americans follow our laws, follow the immigration policies then you are welcome if you qualify!!!!!

Forum List

Back