Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?

Have you met adolescent boys?
I guess it's all in the upbringing...Either way, in case you haven't heard, it's NOT ok to just grope women without their permission....But, I wouldn't expect any less from a man that defends a teen girl getting raped in a school bathroom, then defends the perp....

I guess it's all in the upbringing...Either way, in case you haven't heard, it's NOT ok to just grope women without their permission....But, I wouldn't expect any less from a man that defends a teen girl getting raped in a school bathroom, then defends the perp....

Yes, how dare we actually give the kid a day in court!!! We need to lynch him right away... then we need to lynch anyone else who brags about groping women without their permission...

1635074893342.png

Oh, wait...

Sure, sure....so it's my body my choice for a COVID-19 vaccination.

But, old white guys choose for women and option of abortion.
I believe it is you demand that everyone be vaccinated or they will risk not being treated versus you believe a woman body is their choice and no one has a say.

Now you will argue that the vaccine will prevent the spread of the virus which it does not and saves lives which is questionable seeing the vaccine life is questionable and the mutation of the virus is quick, so shouldn’t a person have the same right as a woman has when it come to their body and what is done?

1. It's not a matter of wanting to see my Adonis like body (yeah right), it's a matter of public safety.
2. Yes, conservatives in the 1980's called for not only locking up AIDS patients, but gay people in general.
3. Covid isn't dying out fast enough to take our foot off the pedal now. This is about the third spike in Covid, when someone thought it was dying out. We had 1000 deaths yesterday, that's still pretty bad, and we haven't even gotten to the point where most people can't go outside yet.
4. Big Pharma pushed for a vaccine, Trump is the guy who called it a hoax, said it would go away by Easter, pushed Bleach and Fish Tank Cleaners as cures, held super-spreader events.
5. More people have not died under Biden. Even if they did, Trump was the guy who let it get out of control to start with.

It's the old cycle. Republicans fuck something up, then complain when Democrats don't fix it fast enough.
Caught you in a lie there because if it were not for Trump and his administration pushing forward with Warp Speed there would be no vaccine here in the States, so if Trump thought the whole thing was a hoax he wouldn’t have taken the vaccine that him and his people helped with by creating Warp Speed.

What he was calling a hoax is the propaganda those like you keep on spewing!

I believe it is you demand that everyone be vaccinated or they will risk not being treated versus you believe a woman body is their choice and no one has a say.

Now you will argue that the vaccine will prevent the spread of the virus which it does not and saves lives which is questionable seeing the vaccine life is questionable and the mutation of the virus is quick, so shouldn’t a person have the same right as a woman has when it come to their body and what is done?
I see a run on sentence bullshit.

Caught you in a lie there because if it were not for Trump and his administration pushing forward with Warp Speed there would be no vaccine here in the States, so if Trump thought the whole thing was a hoax he wouldn’t have taken the vaccine that him and his people helped with by creating Warp Speed.

What he was calling a hoax is the propaganda those like you keep on spewing!

Uh, Trump CALLED it a hoax. What he actually believed, well, that would be assuming he has a thought process beyond his lizard brain id...

Sure, he took the vaccine in private.
He go expiramental treatments when he caught it while pushing Fish Tank Cleaner and bleach for the rest of us.

1. The perp will have his day in court...Nothing I say would stop that. So, you can stop with the false outrage that someone stands against people like you...

Yet you and the other right wingers have convicted them in the court of public opinion. (I use the proper pronoun of "them" for a gender fluid person.) Why, because they are Gender Fluid, not because they were one of the 16000 cases a year of inappropriate behavior reported against Cisgender students.

2. Thanks for admitting that you don't see anything wrong with groping women against their wishes...That you really are the "Boy's will be Boy's" promoter...you lying scum...I will from here on out continue to point out that you are not only a liar when it comes to protecting women, but probably a....
And someone just got himself reported... nice going.

Teenage boys are going to grope... sorry you don't get this.

3. I was on record that Trump was a dirt bag for that kind of joking around...I have a wonderful wife of 33 years, and a daughter, also soon to have a little grand daughter... I don't put up with that kind of sick bull shit from anyone...

But yet you still voted for him, twice. Tells me you are fine with that sick bullshit as long as you think you are getting something on the deal.

Now if you want to talk about releasing this tape to politically damage your opposing candidate in an election, it was just as dirty, and disgusting as what Trump was joking about....And you support it....So suck it up and own your own depravity that you have displayed now over two seperate threads...Talk about someone that should be shunned from society, you are the exact type of person who personafies that.

Not at all, stupid. I see a big difference between the behavior of a hormone-charged teen and a grown ass man. I wouldn't put a horny teen in charge of the nukes, either.

And, no, releasing it wasn't a dirty trick. It was information the public should have had.

Yet you and the other right wingers have convicted them in the court of public opinion. (I use the proper pronoun of "them" for a gender fluid person.) Why, because they are Gender Fluid, not because they were one of the 16000 cases a year of inappropriate behavior reported against Cisgender students.

And someone just got himself reported... nice going.

Teenage boys are going to grope... sorry you don't get this.

But yet you still voted for him, twice. Tells me you are fine with that sick bullshit as long as you think you are getting something on the deal.

Not at all, stupid. I see a big difference between the behavior of a hormone-charged teen and a grown ass man. I wouldn't put a horny teen in charge of the nukes, either.

And, no, releasing it wasn't a dirty trick. It was information the public should have had.
1. Virtue signaling…like a obedient lib.

2. oh, truth stung you eh?

3. No, I can tell the difference between a blowhard, and a real predator.

4. I hope you didn’t raise any boys.

5. Like Joe being a pedophile?

1. Virtue signaling…like a obedient lib.

More like being respectful... but I don't think you understand that concept.

2. oh, truth stung you eh?

Just keep violating the rules, I'll keep reporting you, and then we'll get to see "BANNED" under your name.

3. No, I can tell the difference between a blowhard, and a real predator.
Can you? 25 women have come forward to accuse Trump of sexual abuse, which is 23 more than have accused this gender fluid kid. Oh, yeah, and Trump is on tape bragging about it.

4. I hope you didn’t raise any boys.

Attacking family. Also reported. You are on a roll today.

5. Like Joe being a pedophile?

Except there is no evidence for that.

On the other hand, we had Trump's OWN WORDS that he grabs women by the pussy.

Now frankly, it would have been nice if this information came out before Trump got the nomination. Billy Bush is Jeb (and George W.'s) nephew, but no one on the GOP side decided to come forward with this info during the nominating process to but an end to Trump when he could have still been stopped.

More like being respectful... but I don't think you understand that concept.

Just keep violating the rules, I'll keep reporting you, and then we'll get to see "BANNED" under your name.

Can you? 25 women have come forward to accuse Trump of sexual abuse, which is 23 more than have accused this gender fluid kid. Oh, yeah, and Trump is on tape bragging about it.

Attacking family. Also reported. You are on a roll today.

Except there is no evidence for that.

On the other hand, we had Trump's OWN WORDS that he grabs women by the pussy.

Now frankly, it would have been nice if this information came out before Trump got the nomination. Billy Bush is Jeb (and George W.'s) nephew, but no one on the GOP side decided to come forward with this info during the nominating process to but an end to Trump when he could have still been stopped.
1. How many have been successful in their cases?

2. Just like a lib, try to shut down truth…Punk move

3. Back to defending a rapist eh….good look for you.

4. I didn’t attack your family punk, I don’t know your family. I simply made a comment about your already expressed predilection, and how that might effect your views passed on…But, keep showing everyone what a punk you are…I own you now.

5. Then I’m sure there’s a conviction out there…I’ll wait for you to find it.

3. Back to defending a rapist eh….good look for you.

Naw,man, I never defended Trump... that's you guys.

4. I didn’t attack your family punk, I don’t know your family. I simply made a comment about your already expressed predilection, and how that might effect your views passed on…But, keep showing everyone what a punk you are…I own you now.

Yup, keep attacking family, keep getting reported... you go, boy.

5. Then I’m sure there’s a conviction out there…I’ll wait for you to find it.

Um, what the fuck are you talking about?

Forum List

Back