Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?

Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?
No.

It’s a rightwing strawman fallacy and false comparison fallacy.

The right to privacy concerns Constitutional restraints on government, prohibiting government from interfering in personal, private matters such as whether to have a child or not – having nothing to do with healthcare.

Indeed, the notion that Democrats ‘oppose’ choice with regard to healthcare is a lie.

1. Sorry you lose right out of the gate Joe. Walter E Williams said that “probably“? How about never hack.

So blacks that don’t step and fetch the progressive narrative are Uncle Toms eh, racist?
Uh, yes the ones who go around telling white people what they want to hear are Uncle Toms..

You never see Williams or Owen talk in front of black audiences... they just tell white folks what they want to hear.

2. Yeah, that Thomas Jefferson statue sure does trigger idiot.
Give the fact he systematically raped and abused his slaves, it should.

3. And you fascists want worse today for the unvaxxed….
Really? So not letting you spread an airborne disease by not letting you into public places is the same as wanting to send people to camps for a hard to transmit STD.

4. Calling a movement what it is, doesn’t equate to McCarthyism you dolt.

I missing the part where anyone is calling for the collectivization of industry... We just want you to get your damned shots so you don't kill the rest of us.

Uh, yes the ones who go around telling white people what they want to hear are Uncle Toms..

You never see Williams or Owen talk in front of black audiences... they just tell white folks what they want to hear.

Give the fact he systematically raped and abused his slaves, it should.

Really? So not letting you spread an airborne disease by not letting you into public places is the same as wanting to send people to camps for a hard to transmit STD.

I missing the part where anyone is calling for the collectivization of industry... We just want you to get your damned shots so you don't kill the rest of us.
Bullshit. From top to bottom.

Covid cases are declining rapidly across the country. 60% are vaxxed, and God knows how many have the antibodies...

You fascists just get off on the control..

Covid cases are declining rapidly across the country. 60% are vaxxed, and God knows how many have the antibodies...

You fascists just get off on the control..

The only reason why they are declining after a spike is because they started cracking down on mandates and made people start masking up again.

What are you fighting for here, exactly the right to spread a disease and kill innocent people?

1. The only reason why they are declining after a spike is because they started cracking down on mandates and made people start masking up again.

2. What are you fighting for here, exactly the right to spread a disease and kill innocent people?

1. Well, I’d love to see your data on that. Because I’d think it most likely, that 1. Delta was nowhere near as virulent as the original, and 2. As more people contract this virus, and have the antibodies combined with 60% vax rate, we could be approaching the beginning of herd immunity.

2. No, and what a sick thought. What I am fighting for is individual, Constitutional rights. And, as a vaxxed person, others right to be free of your harassment, and make their own decisions…So, take your vitriolic, fear based, tyranny and shove it.

1. Well, I’d love to see your data on that. Because I’d think it most likely, that 1. Delta was nowhere near as virulent as the original, and 2. As more people contract this virus, and have the antibodies combined with 60% vax rate, we could be approaching the beginning of herd immunity.

And where did you get your degree in virology? Oh, wait, you didn't. The people who did get degrees in it say, yes, that Delta is that bad.

The problems with this recent spike were.
1) Delta is that bad
2) A lot of assholes refused to get vaccines because some knob told them not to on hate radio.
3) People not really taking the kinds of precautions they took back in March and April of last year.
4) The disease itself is more widespread, infecting the whole country instead of a few pockets on the coasts.

2. No, and what a sick thought. What I am fighting for is individual, Constitutional rights. And, as a vaxxed person, others right to be free of your harassment, and make their own decisions…So, take your vitriolic, fear based, tyranny and shove it.

Freedom doesn't do you any good when you are dead.

All societies are a balance between the common good and individual liberty. It's why I can't go to the 7-11 stark naked....

Again, back in the 1980's, you conservatives wanted to send HIV patients to camps, for a sexually transmitted disease that takes years to kill you, but you don't want to wear masks or get a shot for a disease that can kill you in hours.

You know, because... freedom... and getting the shot would admit that Trump grossly mishandled Covid and we just can't admit we made a mistake.

1. And where did you get your degree in virology? Oh, wait, you didn't. The people who did get degrees in it say, yes, that Delta is that bad.

The problems with this recent spike were.
1) Delta is that bad
2) A lot of assholes refused to get vaccines because some knob told them not to on hate radio.
3) People not really taking the kinds of precautions they took back in March and April of last year.
4) The disease itself is more widespread, infecting the whole country instead of a few pockets on the coasts.

2. Freedom doesn't do you any good when you are dead.

All societies are a balance between the common good and individual liberty. It's why I can't go to the 7-11 stark naked....

Again, back in the 1980's, you conservatives wanted to send HIV patients to camps, for a sexually transmitted disease that takes years to kill you, but you don't want to wear masks or get a shot for a disease that can kill you in hours.

You know, because... freedom... and getting the shot would admit that Trump grossly mishandled Covid and we just can't admit we made a mistake.
1. Not seeing data there…Just more leftist talking points.

2. 1st. No one wants to see you walking around naked. 2nd. I never called for AIDS patients to be sent anywhere, so I have no idea what you’re talking about. 3rd. Your idiotic rants for tyranny are falling apart in the wake of COVID dying out, so you’re desperate now. You talk of making a mistake, you idiot, Trump paved the way for the vax you’re now pushing, and more people have died from COVID under Biden than under Trump, so does that mean that Biden has mishandled COVID?

2. 1st. No one wants to see you walking around naked. 2nd. I never called for AIDS patients to be sent anywhere, so I have no idea what you’re talking about. 3rd. Your idiotic rants for tyranny are falling apart in the wake of COVID dying out, so you’re desperate now. You talk of making a mistake, you idiot, Trump paved the way for the vax you’re now pushing, and more people have died from COVID under Biden than under Trump, so does that mean that Biden has mishandled COVID?

1. It's not a matter of wanting to see my Adonis like body (yeah right), it's a matter of public safety.
2. Yes, conservatives in the 1980's called for not only locking up AIDS patients, but gay people in general.
3. Covid isn't dying out fast enough to take our foot off the pedal now. This is about the third spike in Covid, when someone thought it was dying out. We had 1000 deaths yesterday, that's still pretty bad, and we haven't even gotten to the point where most people can't go outside yet.
4. Big Pharma pushed for a vaccine, Trump is the guy who called it a hoax, said it would go away by Easter, pushed Bleach and Fish Tank Cleaners as cures, held super-spreader events.
5. More people have not died under Biden. Even if they did, Trump was the guy who let it get out of control to start with.

It's the old cycle. Republicans fuck something up, then complain when Democrats don't fix it fast enough.

1. It's not a matter of wanting to see my Adonis like body (yeah right), it's a matter of public safety.
2. Yes, conservatives in the 1980's called for not only locking up AIDS patients, but gay people in general.
3. Covid isn't dying out fast enough to take our foot off the pedal now. This is about the third spike in Covid, when someone thought it was dying out. We had 1000 deaths yesterday, that's still pretty bad, and we haven't even gotten to the point where most people can't go outside yet.
4. Big Pharma pushed for a vaccine, Trump is the guy who called it a hoax, said it would go away by Easter, pushed Bleach and Fish Tank Cleaners as cures, held super-spreader events.
5. More people have not died under Biden. Even if they did, Trump was the guy who let it get out of control to start with.

It's the old cycle. Republicans fuck something up, then complain when Democrats don't fix it fast enough.
You’re door knob stupid, you know that?

Says the guy who would rather take Horse Dewormer than a shot he might have to give Biden credit for.
I’ve had the vax, as I’ve pointed out many times in here. And you do know they make a human version of Ivermectin don’t you dummy? Lastly, why would you be advocating not developing theripudics? Do you want your fellow Americans to die?

I’ve had the vax, as I’ve pointed out many times in here. And you do know they make a human version of Ivermectin don’t you dummy? Lastly, why would you be advocating not developing theripudics? Do you want your fellow Americans to die?

I have no problem with therapeutic treatments. I have a big problem with quack cures because idiots don't want to get the shot.

I don't want anyone to die. That's why I'm for mandates with almost no exceptions.

I have no problem with therapeutic treatments. I have a big problem with quack cures because idiots don't want to get the shot.

I don't want anyone to die. That's why I'm for mandates with almost no exceptions.
And also in favor of adolescent rape you sick fuck.

Forum List

Back