Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?

Vaccinations aren't "medical care", they're a public health problem. Also, having a vaccine doesn't force you to feed, clothe and house another human being for the next 20 years, and parent them for the rest of your life.
And the covid vaccines aren't real vaccines-----which will likely have long term side effects that have not been fully tested and studied.

Right everyone, calm down...

There seems to be some pissed off people here because Biden's Vaccine is kicking the ass of the Trump Virus...

Trump Virus is hard to beat but if we all pull together under Biden he will lead the way with his Vaccine...

Note: Previous attempts to call it the flu, China Virus/Flu, a cough have failed... This is now the Trump Virus... It is all about the branding..
If Biden is kicking the Kung Flu's ass why are more people dead this year than last from it?

We see these tactics used in here all the time. And what kills me is that some in here either think they are intellectual by using them, or don't even realize that they are using them...Why in the world people just can't debate anymore is disheartening...

I can remember some 20 years ago when I first started posting on internet message boards starting with the now defunct Whistle Stopper, we had some great debates. And respectful ones as well...Maybe it was that people were just smarter then, IDK...But, today's level almost borders on not worth it...
You can not have a friendly debate with people who are fundamentally liars and as such base all of their arguments on some made up lie or manipulation.

Well no...See, you're not making any intellectual argument, and we weren't talking about any intellectual subject unless ofcourse you'd like me to tell you why I feel that your approach is rooted in neo Marxist ideological movement.
Sure. You explaining why all roads lead back to the boogie man Marxist hiding under your bed should be hilarious. Let's hear it.
It is clear by using certain terms like "cuck" which is highly insulting, and vulgar to begin with, is meant not to civilly discuss anything, but rather to cover for your lack of understanding of your own side of the subject by deflecting with emotion....
My vulgarity is simply an expression of my total lack of respect for you and your culture. That being said you morons wouldn't recognize an actual argument anyway. Anything you don't like to hear is a secret commie plot. The intellectual argument here is that no one is being forced to take the vaccine. Your right to choose your medical care has not been infringed.
So when you tell a poster:

"We're actually forcing you to live our way, hence why you're cucks. "

You are just baiting the emotional argument fallacy here, and thus losing the debate...
It's only a fallacy if it's in service of a rational argument you moron. I wasn't debating you, I was mocking you.
My advice would be that you stick to the subject and civilly try to point out why you think others should agree with you rather than ridicule, insult, and denegration when they don't...That's how a child debates.
Is crying about mean words how you millennials argue? Lol. I remember a time when men wouldn't cry over getting made fun of but would give as good as they get. Now apparently they think it's okay to call everyone they don't agree with a Marxist but call them a cuck boy and they get all in their feelings. I guess it stings more when it's true. Lol.

Haha…you black folks murder your unborn at an alarming rate…THANK GOD….you haven’t grown your population. But you’re right about those brown cockroaches…they’re punking you leeches for your welfare, your neighborhoods, your brainless jobs..etc etc…they seem to have become America’s new favorite pet human.
Lol. I love clowns like you. You're the albatross around the neck of the Republican party. You're a growing minority in your own country because you've ran off any potential allies with your overt racism. You're the gift that keeps on giving and we couldn't take your country without useful idiots like you. Lol.

Sure. You explaining why all roads lead back to the boogie man Marxist hiding under your bed should be hilarious. Let's hear it.
I'm going to give you one shot....

"White liberals are useful idiots. BLM, Antifa, and other progressive groups use the plight of poor blacks to organize left-leaning, middle-class, college-educated, guilt-ridden, suburbanite whites. These people who topple statues and destroy public and private property care about minorities as much as their racist predecessors. Their goal is the acquisition and concentration of power and Americans have fallen hook, line, and sinker for their phony virtue signaling."

-Walter E. Williams

My vulgarity is simply an expression of my total lack of respect for you and your culture.

My culture? Are you American? More importantly, if you have a total lack of respect for American's or our culture, why are you here?

That being said you morons wouldn't recognize an actual argument anyway.

That's a cowards way out....How enlightened of you.

Anything you don't like to hear is a secret commie plot.

No, that is your easy way out from having to actually debate anyone...

The intellectual argument here is that no one is being forced to take the vaccine. Your right to choose your medical care has not been infringed.

That is only partially correct...While it is true that I can choose my own Doctor, and care path, it is not about that as much as it is having to disclose my status to an employer that is mandated to confirm said status to the government when neither the employer, nor the government have the power constitutionally to require that.

It's only a fallacy if it's in service of a rational argument you moron. I wasn't debating you, I was mocking you.

Then you make yourself to be a fool...Especially since I am affording you the opprotunity to have a rational conversation, you just sound like a petulant child.

Is crying about mean words how you millennials argue? Lol. I remember a time when men wouldn't cry over getting made fun of but would give as good as they get. Now apparently they think it's okay to call everyone they don't agree with a Marxist but call them a cuck boy and they get all in their feelings. I guess it stings more when it's true. Lol.

1. No one is "crying" about anything. What I am pointing out is that you may not have the maturity to consider wortwhile of my time.

2. I am calling you a Marxist because whether you are wittingly or not using their doctrinal tactics right here in this conversation...One of which is instead of focusing on the subject itself, which would require sharing ideas, and explaining why you support them, you are at a base level just here to agitate, insult, and that my friend is a hallmark of the useful idiot....

Chances are that you don't even know that you follow Marxist doctrine, and you think you are clever by calling names, and dancing around the subject, when in reality like I said before you are showing that you're not worth the time...People like you are a dime a dozen.

It’s really very simple: either a person is allowed to do what he or she wants with his body, or he isn’t. Democrats try to play it two ways: first, you have no right to tell a woman what to do with her body; and second; people shouldn’t have the right to decide whether or not to take the vaccine.

And before you leftists race out to say that a woman having an abortion isn’t putting anyone else in danger, YES she is. Worse than danger: she is guaranteed to kill someone as the result of her decision.

Lol. You're not giving me anything cuck. What I want from you I take.
"White liberals are useful idiots. BLM, Antifa, and other progressive groups use the plight of poor blacks to organize left-leaning, middle-class, college-educated, guilt-ridden, suburbanite whites. These people who topple statues and destroy public and private property care about minorities as much as their racist predecessors. Their goal is the acquisition and concentration of power and Americans have fallen hook, line, and sinker for their phony virtue signaling."

-Walter E. Williams
Are you Walter Williams or am I supposed to be impressed you can quote him? If you're going to present his argument will you defend that generalized fear mongering nonsense?

Let me ask you, who specifically am I supposed to be falling for hook line and sinker? He only says their goal is the acquisition of power but I don't know who "they" are supposed to be and it's never mentioned. Is that heavy on rhetoric and light on actual substance your idea of informative debate? Lol.
My culture? Are you American? More importantly, if you have a total lack of respect for American's or our culture, why are you here?
America is a melting pot of many different cultures. The culture I'm referring to when I say your culture is white wing culture. The backwards culture of morons and mutants that's been historically pro slavery and segregation, anti gay, and anti science political party that's mostly made up of under educated poor white racists.
That is only partially correct...While it is true that I can choose my own Doctor, and care path, it is not about that as much as it is having to disclose my status to an employer that is mandated to confirm said status to the government when neither the employer, nor the government have the power constitutionally to require that.
Constitutionally require what? You have no right to your job. Your employer can set whatever job requirements he wants (within reason). You can either comply with them or find another job. No one from the government is coming to hold you down and force the vaccine on you, you just have no right to force your unvaccinated self on others.
2. I am calling you a Marxist because whether you are wittingly or not using their doctrinal tactics right here in this conversation...One of which is instead of focusing on the subject itself, which would require sharing ideas, and explaining why you support them, you are at a base level just here to agitate, insult, and that my friend is a hallmark of the useful idiot....
That's not a hallmark of Marxism you dimwit that's just normal human behavior. Lol.
Chances are that you don't even know that you follow Marxist doctrine, and you think you are clever by calling names, and dancing around the subject, when in reality like I said before you are showing that you're not worth the time...People like you are a dime a dozen.
Chances are you've never actually read any Karl Marx. His work wasn't about calling people names but about class struggle and the means of production. I don't agree with his conclusions on capitalism but he makes an poignant intellectual argument about the disparity and exploitation of unchecked and unregulated capitalism.

-Walter E. Williams

"Those other negroes sure be shiftless..."

- Walter E. Williams, probably.

I mean, it's nice that you have Uncle Toms like Williams, Candace Owens and others who tell you what you want to hear, but you only grow by listening to things you don't want to hear.

Black people have every right to be upset about thug police officers or statues of people who wanted to enslave them in the public square.

Sure they do, if you want to access public places. Remember back in the 1980's, when all you Conservatives wanted to quarantine AIDS patients? Well, Covid is a lot easier to catch than HIV.

Yawn, yup, everyone who disagrees with whatever they are babbling on Hate Radio is a Marxists....

The 1950's called. They want their Bircher Talking Points and Joe McCarthy's corpse back.

1. "Those other negroes sure be shiftless..."

- Walter E. Williams, probably.

I mean, it's nice that you have Uncle Toms like Williams, Candace Owens and others who tell you what you want to hear, but you only grow by listening to things you don't want to hear.

2. Black people have every right to be upset about thug police officers or statues of people who wanted to enslave them in the public square.

3. Sure they do, if you want to access public places. Remember back in the 1980's, when all you Conservatives wanted to quarantine AIDS patients? Well, Covid is a lot easier to catch than HIV.

4. Yawn, yup, everyone who disagrees with whatever they are babbling on Hate Radio is a Marxists....

The 1950's called. They want their Bircher Talking Points and Joe McCarthy's corpse back.

1. Sorry you lose right out of the gate Joe. Walter E Williams said that “probably“? How about never hack.

So blacks that don’t step and fetch the progressive narrative are Uncle Toms eh, racist?

2. Yeah, that Thomas Jefferson statue sure does trigger idiot.

3. And you fascists want worse today for the unvaxxed….

4. Calling a movement what it is, doesn’t equate to McCarthyism you dolt.

Or is there different spin for it?
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?
Ignorance abounds on the right, among people who think they are "free" to spread a deadly virus to children, and whine and throw tantrums if they're forced to comply with protocols to save lives. Selfish, entitled, spoiled brats who know nothing of freedom, how this system works, or how to live as a responsible person in a free society.
This country leads the world in COVID deaths and that blood is on the hands of all who voted for Trump either time, who disobeyed mask mandates, who selfishly endangered others. I say you should all be on trial for negligent homicide.
Meanwhile, shut up. Folks with IQs over 80 are tired of your nonsense.

1. Sorry you lose right out of the gate Joe. Walter E Williams said that “probably“? How about never hack.

So blacks that don’t step and fetch the progressive narrative are Uncle Toms eh, racist?

2. Yeah, that Thomas Jefferson statue sure does trigger idiot.

3. And you fascists want worse today for the unvaxxed….

4. Calling a movement what it is, doesn’t equate to McCarthyism you dolt.
Supporting an ugly orange narcissist in his attempts to destroy democracy and become dictator... what do we call that? Treason seems to be the best word for it. Check yourselves, fachas.

Ignorance abounds on the right, among people who think they are "free" to spread a deadly virus to children, and whine and throw tantrums if they're forced to comply with protocols to save lives. Selfish, entitled, spoiled brats who know nothing of freedom, how this system works, or how to live as a responsible person in a free society.
This country leads the world in COVID deaths and that blood is on the hands of all who voted for Trump either time, who disobeyed mask mandates, who selfishly endangered others. I say you should all be on trial for negligent homicide.
Meanwhile, shut up. Folks with IQs over 80 are tired of your nonsense.
Remember to take your shots.

Supporting an ugly orange narcissist in his attempts to destroy democracy and become dictator... what do we call that? Treason seems to be the best word for it. Check yourselves, fachas.
So, you think it’s treason because everyone didn’t back who you backed?

What kind of stupid is that?

Remember to take your shots.
One gets a shot, one does not take a shot. A shot of whiskey perhaps...

And have you been vaccinated? Or are you a traitor going around in public infecting and possibly killing unvaccinated children?

The up side of this, of course, is that many Republicans are commiting COVID suicide, and good riddance to putrid trash!

One gets a shot, one does not take a shot. A shot of whiskey perhaps...

And have you been vaccinated? Or are you a traitor going around in public infecting and possibly killing unvaccinated children?

The up side of this, of course, is that many Republicans are commiting COVID suicide, and good riddance to putrid trash!
Make sure you get every single "vaccine" that you possibly can.

Make sure you get every single "vaccine" that you possibly can.
Were you not vaccinated for D-P-T, etc., in order to attend school? It is required in any school district I know of.

And are you opposed to the smallpox vaccine? Why then are you opposed to COVID vaccine? There is nothing wrong with it. It's as good or better than all the others. So what exactly is your problem?

I suspect this is a case of white-right brainwashing. You're a dupe.

Were you not vaccinated for D-P-T, etc., in order to attend school? It is required in any school district I know of.

And are you opposed to the smallpox vaccine? Why then are you opposed to COVID vaccine? There is nothing wrong with it. It's as good or better than all the others. So what exactly is your problem?

I suspect this is a case of white-right brainwashing. You're a dupe.
Oh! Hi! When did you get here?

So, you think it’s treason because everyone didn’t back who you backed?

What kind of stupid is that?
Stupid is exemplified by your comment. Clearly I did not call it treason when someone voted for Dubya Bush. I didn't like his policies but he was not a bloody traitor like Trumpolini. There's a difference between the ordinary functioning of the 2-Party system with its give-and-take of ideas and politics... and Trumpolini attempting a coup, selling us out to a hostile country (that would be Russia, for you slower folks), attempting to subvert the electoral process and STILL doing it, with RepubliQans in red states now rigging elections in advance while they whine that the election was rigged.

But all that makes sense to you? It's ok to support a wannabe-dictator? And you have to be an unaware dupe to think that that obscene blowhard should run the country. We've had some crappy Presidents but Trumpolini was off the chart. It was like the delinquent 8th-grade boys had taken over the school. You can't tell ME!!! I'd say Trumpolini embarrassed us internationally, but then Reagan & Dubya had already done that quite adequately.

But... I'd have a beer with Dubya. He's a nice guy. But your orange demonic guru is a threat to the peace and safety of the planet. If you can't see that, you've got your head up Tucker'¡s butt.

Stupid is exemplified by your comment. Clearly I did not call it treason when someone voted for Dubya Bush. I didn't like his policies but he was not a bloody traitor like Trumpolini. There's a difference between the ordinary functioning of the 2-Party system with its give-and-take of ideas and politics... and Trumpolini attempting a coup, selling us out to a hostile country (that would be Russia, for you slower folks), attempting to subvert the electoral process and STILL doing it, with RepubliQans in red states now rigging elections in advance while they whine that the election was rigged.

But all that makes sense to you? It's ok to support a wannabe-dictator? And you have to be an unaware dupe to think that that obscene blowhard should run the country. We've had some crappy Presidents but Trumpolini was off the chart. It was like the delinquent 8th-grade boys had taken over the school. You can't tell ME!!! I'd say Trumpolini embarrassed us internationally, but then Reagan & Dubya had already done that quite adequately.

But... I'd have a beer with Dubya. He's a nice guy. But your orange demonic guru is a threat to the peace and safety of the planet. If you can't see that, you've got your head up Tucker'¡s butt.
Seek some help..

Forum List

Back