Pro-Choice Is An Oxymoron

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Because the baby inside a woman's womb doesn't have a choice whether it wants to live or die. It really should be called pro I don't give a damn about my unborn child and therefore I believe I have the right to murder it. Which in that case unless they're both fatally at risk anyways,...I'm pro behind bars as a result just like any other murder.

The baby can't make those decision because they have yet to be born and unless you have ESP for fetus's then I doubt you'd know.

That wasn't my point. If the baby could make a decision you can bet that it would choose life and taking away an innocent life is murder. Plain and simple.

Because the baby inside a woman's womb doesn't have a choice whether it wants to live or die. It really should be called pro I don't give a damn about my unborn child and therefore I believe I have the right to murder it. Which in that case unless they're both fatally at risk anyways,...I'm pro behind bars as a result just like any other murder.
Since you are all in on forcing women to give birth, I'm sure you are all in on forcing all people to get on a transplant list and if a match in bone marrow or kidney they HAVE to give it up...........we are talking a life here, aren't we?

Blah blah blah... Talk to me when conservitards what to help take care of the kid after it's born

That wasn't my point. If the baby could make a decision you can bet that it would choose life and taking away an innocent life is murder. Plain and simple.
Of course the embryo can't make any decisions until a functioning brain is present much later in the gestational period. At about 28 weeks, the brain stem is developed enough to begin a rudamentary sleep cycle. Still way too soon to actually think, and certainly too soon for any self awareness.

those who are anti abortion are* prolife * no choice for the women those who are for a womens right to choice are* prochoice* does not mean they will choice abortion just means they have the right to choose what happens to their own body GET IT

so becuase the baby cant make a decision by its self.. YOU are making the decision for it should it not the the mothers right to make the decision for it ??

those who are anti abortion are* prolife * no choice for the women those who are for a womens right to choice are* prochoice* does not mean they will choice abortion just means they have the right to choose what happens to their own body GET IT

That's just it though. A woman and her baby do not have the same bodies and heartbeats. They might be sharing the same body for nine months as well, but that's totally different.

I am 1000% pro-life. I do see the argument that "pro-choice" advocates are making though. "So who wants to take care of it after its born?" That is a legit question, one that I don't have the answer to. We need some kind of system better than the one we have now to take care of these kids.

Whatever the case may be, it isn't the kids fault you were too fucking horny to wait and put put on a condom. I rest my case.

I am 1000% pro-life. I do see the argument that "pro-choice" advocates are making though. "So who wants to take care of it after its born?" That is a legit question, one that I don't have the answer to. We need some kind of system better than the one we have now to take care of these kids.

Whatever the case may be, it isn't the kids fault you were too fucking horny to wait and put put on a condom. I rest my case.

There's always adoption. I'm adopted myself for the record. :)

Yes it is because it hasn't sinned yet. Babies can't sin and they don't know right from wrong.
So, when a baby is born, if the parents don't let it out of its crib and never let's it interact with anyone and keep it in the house all the time the kid should be good, right?

What are your feelings about a girl or woman who gets pregnant through rape or incest. Do you believe such a pregnancy should be carried to term?

Yes. Why does it make a difference? Granted, it's a horrible circumstance, but still. I wouldn't expect them to raise the baby afterwards though.

Forum List

Back