Pro abortion supporter one undeniable truth.

You are one of the lucky ones. You could have been 1 of the millions aborted every year. You would not be here giving your support for abortion. How many life saving inventions and cures have been destroyed?
Personally I would prefer that a lot of these leftist turds were flushed down a planned unparenthood toilet.

The only thing they will ever contribute to the planet is fertilizer.

Personally I would prefer that a lot of these leftist turds were flushed down a planned unparenthood toilet.

The only thing they will ever contribute to the planet is fertilizer.

I'd whether not have that happen we can't predict what a person's views will be even after they turn teenage.

I'd whether not have that happen we can't predict what a person's views will be even after they turn teenage.
True, but a lot of these libturds look like genetic garbage to me, and people inclined to murder babies probably won't make good parents either.

If the result of reduced abortions is that there are more adoptions that's another matter.

True, but a lot of these libturds look like genetic garbage to me, and people inclined to murder babies probably won't make good parents either.

If the result of reduced abortions is that there are more adoptions that's another matter.
Still we should always defend the innocent until guilty.

For all we know, the person who would've perfected cold fusion & brought the world limitless, free energy was murdered before birth.
Of course if they were still alive, I'm sure the globalists would want to kill them off as well since a monopoly on energy is one of their main goals

For all we know, the person who would've perfected cold fusion & brought the world limitless, free energy was murdered before birth.
Of course if they were still alive, I'm sure the globalists would want to kill them off as well since a monopoly on energy is one of their main goals
Imagine a device that creates food or anything you needed from out of nothing.

Forum List

Back