Privileged/Racist little Cheerleaders get owned by BLM

But with Saturday marking one year since Louisville police shot and killed Breonna Taylor, an unarmed Black woman, during a botched narcotics investigation, protesters say they have no plans of letting up.

I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive.

Because the people leading the protests are anti-white racists. To them the white moms and dads and the little white girls are just as valid a target as the white cops that shot the black woman.

I mean, the woman made it pretty clear that it was all about race to her.

DO you agree with the woman's point about "White Privilege"?

I don't know her specific points but more importantly I don't care. Whatever the point is, it gets lost because they are yelling profanities at children and I'm pretty sure that's not in the non-violence civil disturbance handbook they used in the 60's to garner support for their movement. I have all the respect in the world for those who put their bodies at risk of violence to raise awareness. It was productive what they did, Rosa Parks and those college kids. I think this was counter productive to the dialog needed.

A fair point.

Do you see the racism inherent in her actions?

Not really. Mostly racial anger. My grandfather was born in 1895 in South Louisiana. He really was a racist.

He judged blacks by their skin color? That is what this woman was doing to those white children.

He was very much a southern white supremist of his day. I still think her actions are driven mostly by anger, not out a sense of superiority.

Anger at children based on their skin color.

You are enabling racism with your support of people like that.

Allow me to repeat myself, on the one year anniversary of Ms. Taylors homicide.

"I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive."

But you can't or won't call it out as racist.

How integral do you think such racism is, in the makeup and support of blm?

I don't think being angry at white people makes her a racist. What did she say that makes you think she is a Black Supremist?
Well, reverse it and ask if a white person acting the exact same way would be labeled a "white supremacist"?

Wait a minute. Is that a trick question? Wouldn't a white woman just call 911 and say the cheerleaders were threatening her!

Just kidding........I'm sure some people would label it racist, sure.

But with Saturday marking one year since Louisville police shot and killed Breonna Taylor, an unarmed Black woman, during a botched narcotics investigation, protesters say they have no plans of letting up.

I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive.

Because the people leading the protests are anti-white racists. To them the white moms and dads and the little white girls are just as valid a target as the white cops that shot the black woman.

I mean, the woman made it pretty clear that it was all about race to her.

DO you agree with the woman's point about "White Privilege"?

I don't know her specific points but more importantly I don't care. Whatever the point is, it gets lost because they are yelling profanities at children and I'm pretty sure that's not in the non-violence civil disturbance handbook they used in the 60's to garner support for their movement. I have all the respect in the world for those who put their bodies at risk of violence to raise awareness. It was productive what they did, Rosa Parks and those college kids. I think this was counter productive to the dialog needed.

A fair point.

Do you see the racism inherent in her actions?

Not really. Mostly racial anger. My grandfather was born in 1895 in South Louisiana. He really was a racist.

He judged blacks by their skin color? That is what this woman was doing to those white children.

He was very much a southern white supremist of his day. I still think her actions are driven mostly by anger, not out a sense of superiority.

Anger at children based on their skin color.

You are enabling racism with your support of people like that.

Allow me to repeat myself, on the one year anniversary of Ms. Taylors homicide.

"I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive."

But you can't or won't call it out as racist.

How integral do you think such racism is, in the makeup and support of blm?

I don't think being angry at white people makes her a racist. What did she say that makes you think she is a Black Supremist?
Well, reverse it and ask if a white person acting the exact same way would be labeled a "white supremacist"?

Wait a minute. Is that a trick question? Wouldn't a white woman just call 911 and say the cheerleaders were threatening her!

Just kidding........I'm sure some people would label it racist, sure.
It's the question that always exposes the hypocrisy of the race-pimping fucking lowlifes; just reverse the races and ask if it would be okay for the other side to do it. If not, then they shouldn't be doing it either. Simple.

These innocent kids just got a dose of racism. How sad. I hope that nasty Black bitch is proud of herself.

Nothing is more satisfying than seeing these little girls be put into their place. Their mommy’s would never tell them how spoiled and racist they are. Some good people stepped up and taught these girls a lesson.

Well, that woman with the megaphone left an impression on those cheerleaders.

Do you see this as the way forward for BLM? Is the goal for racial equality best served with these up in your face messages said to make them feel bad about being white? As if these white teenage girls have anything to do with the life conditions of these BLM people. As if these girls control what the police do or don't do, as if these girls did anything personally to BLM.

This is the exact reason why many non-blacks do not take BLM seriously, and using this type of anger management strategy isn't going to help.

Last edited:
The ONLY thing this woman with the megaphone did was to ensure more division. Anyone with an IQ over 80 knows this by listening and watching the clip.

I know they’re white, young and privileged . Which means they could use a few courses in critical race theory and gender studies.
Being white is being UNprivileged. Being non-white (with Affirmative Action) is being privileged. Critical race theory is nonsense trash, and no, trans lives do not matter any more than any one else's, and they should not be allowed to damage such things as women's sports.

If somebody wants to pretend they are of a sex that they are not, that should be their deranged business, and it should not affect anyone else.

Nothing is more satisfying than seeing these little girls be put into their place. Their mommy’s would never tell them how spoiled and racist they are. Some good people stepped up and taught these girls a lesson.

wow and you say WE are the haters!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU are the hater and hypocrite

This is the exact reason why many non-blacks do not take BLM seriously, and using this type of anger management strategy isn't going to help.
What BLM needs to learn, is that common sense matters.
It definitely demonstrates that it not only matters what one says, but how it's said. It's easy to choose how a group wants to be perceived when you organize efficiently from the top down, but the problem can often be that anyone can join which means the good and the bad and everything in between.

It's really the main reason that group labels do nothing other than cause more hostilities. The "all green people are this" or "all people who live in a certain state are the same way" which does nothing for folks who prefer accuracy. BLM needs some major overhaul but I don't claim to know how that would happen with the current image that's mixed at best and using anger as a tool is rarely effective long-term.

That video literally showed nothing besides some morons annoying people with a bullhorn.

I found this to be telling and similar to what's happening today with different players, but instead of 2013 happening in bulk in 2020-21.
1616448254661.png

Awesome, those little white girls walked right past those idiots.

It teaches white kids that blacks will hate them no matter what, and the best thing you can do is just ignore them, they are worthless.

The girls need to learn that blacks can never be friends and should never be treated with equality. Ignore them and reject them and everything they stand for.

Generally speaking, people who are that bitter and angry at the whole world have a history of making terrible choices and/or mental illness, such as the OP.

The cheerleaders in the video learned first-hand that black people can also be racist.

Meanwhile, how many blacks were killed by other blacks this past weekend in America's Democratically-controlled ghettos? Actually, I don't know, and nor do I care. They have the quality of life (and death) that they deserve. I just point and laugh and go about enjoying my "white privilege".

1616451303444.png
1616451303444.png

lol this new sock troll is pretty funny, a perfect impersonation of a deranged mentally ill deviant spouting PC neo-nazi rubbish. Not high quality comedy yet, but it's possible he/she/it/mutant might get there with more practice.

Generally speaking, people who are that bitter and angry at the whole world have a history of making terrible choices and/or mental illness, such as the OP.

The cheerleaders in the video learned first-hand that black people can also be racist.

Meanwhile, how many blacks were killed by other blacks this past weekend in America's Democratically-controlled ghettos? Actually, I don't know, and nor do I care. They have the quality of life (and death) that they deserve. I just point and laugh and go about enjoying my "white privilege".

View attachment 470988View attachment 470988
lol What movie was that? I thought I'd seen most of his, but I missed that one. Must not have been on TV yet or something.

A great demonstration of practicing the 2nd amendment. We The people showing who’s in charge of law and order. NOT THE POLICE

The police aren't in charge.....lolol

Since you're a tranny I was wondering how many times have you tried to kill yourself in your life. Most try once. Most are very mentally ill.

Sad you lived such a useless life. Sadder as a tranny you did not off yourself yet.

A lot of those kids have parents like yourself. It’s gives me satisfaction seeing those kids learn about who they are, with the hope that they will learn from their whiteness and not be like their family before them

Such a big brave thing for you to do, picking on little girls. You need to get a life

Would not to do with a life if it had one.

BTW, new quote system sucks.

But we all knew that.

Forum List

Back