Privileged Exempt From Vaccine Mandate, Thanks To Biden, Include Illegals, Congress, & Their Aides

This has to be your dumbest post yet. You talk about exemptions from vaccination requirements as if that were a good thing.

The vaccine mandates are NOT unConstitutional, and the idea that requiring people to get a life saving vaccine is a "kick in the nuts" to the American people is beyond idiotic.

This entire campaign by Republicans to politicize public health issues on a partisan basis is both wrong headed and completely stupid. It's why the USA continues to have the highest levels of disease and death in the world, despite have life saving vaccine in abundance.

You people need hockey helmets and minders.

So why aren't they vaccinating illegals?
You dont find that to be a bit odd?

WHY ARE MEMBERS OF CONGRESS AND THEIR AIDS EXEMPT FROM BIDEN"S VACCINE MANDATE?

Does anybody has an idea why?

What is the problem with the vaccine?

Why are they protected from the vaccine? Is it that bad?
my first jab was painful----it got shot right into the acromion
bursa. Can I chose which congress person gets it that way?

I wonder when they lock us down, which they certainly will soon. Will they limit our alcohol intake to 6 bottles of beer, or one bottle of wine a day like they're New World Order Australia is now doing?

Is this a problem for you? As someone who doesn't drink beer, and who doesn't usually have more than a glass or two at wine at dinner, it certainly wouldn't be a problem for me. I bought two bottles of wine and a bottle of tequila a month ago, and I just finished the first bottle of wine last night, and I haven't cracked the bottle of tequila yet.

Is this a problem for you? As someone who doesn't drink beer, and who doesn't usually have more than a glass or two at wine at dinner, it certainly wouldn't be a problem for me. I bought two bottles of wine and a bottle of tequila a month ago, and I just finished the first bottle of wine last night, and I haven't cracked the bottle of tequila yet.

I see you totally missed the point.

Forum List

Back