Privileged Democrats

The hypocrisy is mind boggling. It is not just Republican's kids that get the benefits, Democrats kids do as well except the media does not cover it.

The YouTube video actually made me laugh.

More Conservative education envy

Cuomo graduate Yale, got a law degree from Fordham and passed the Bar

Tucker?
History Bachelor degree from Trinity

Yet they basically have the same job?

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Candace Owens and Glenn Bech have just HS Diplomas.

Shows how much education it takes to impress Conservatives

But they can have two heads give different perspectives. MSDNC and CNN vilify Trump nonstop. Fox vilifies those networks and the Democrats and there is virtually zero rational news. Not right.

it is not right, but it is one of many reasons I do not watch network news of any sort. It is my opinion that TV news has always been the worst way to be informed, you are totally a slave to waht they want to talk about and their emotions can affect how you view things. I have about a dozen news sites on my phone and two apps on my phone that bring stories to me based upon my settings. That way I can pick and choose what to read and also not be influenced by the emotions of a person

Share three.

WSJ
Reuters
RT
Al Jazeera
BBC
NPR
FoxNews
CNN (they have the best instant updates when something bad goes down, that is why I keep their app)
JPost
The AP news aggregator
SmartNews
Al Jazeera? Eeesh

The hypocrisy is mind boggling. It is not just Republican's kids that get the benefits, Democrats kids do as well except the media does not cover it.

The YouTube video actually made me laugh.

More Conservative education envy

Cuomo graduate Yale, got a law degree from Fordham and passed the Bar

Tucker?
History Bachelor degree from Trinity

Yet they basically have the same job?

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Candace Owens and Glenn Bech have just HS Diplomas.

Shows how much education it takes to impress Conservatives

So do Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.

But they can have two heads give different perspectives. MSDNC and CNN vilify Trump nonstop. Fox vilifies those networks and the Democrats and there is virtually zero rational news. Not right.

it is not right, but it is one of many reasons I do not watch network news of any sort. It is my opinion that TV news has always been the worst way to be informed, you are totally a slave to waht they want to talk about and their emotions can affect how you view things. I have about a dozen news sites on my phone and two apps on my phone that bring stories to me based upon my settings. That way I can pick and choose what to read and also not be influenced by the emotions of a person

Share three.

WSJ
Reuters
RT
Al Jazeera
BBC
NPR
FoxNews
CNN (they have the best instant updates when something bad goes down, that is why I keep their app)
JPost
The AP news aggregator
SmartNews
Al Jazeera? Eeesh

It has it uses. It gives a perspective not found in any other source.

With all due respect to Tucker, he’s making an argument from ignorance.

He does not and cannot know the strength of the application of anyone he is referencing in his list. He makes some vague claims that these individuals cannot be intelligent by citing for example Chelsea Clinton’s social media. Even if he were unbiased enough to make a fair determination of a person’s intelligence by doing so (which I doubt) that’s extremely thin evidence by which to go on. It excludes grades, test scores, letters of recommendation, essay, extracurricular, you get the idea.

Share three.

WSJ
Reuters
RT
Al Jazeera
BBC
NPR
FoxNews
JPost
The AP news aggregator
SmartNews
Al Jazeera? Eeesh

It has it uses. It gives a perspective not found in any other source.
I am sure. Such as human shield and bomb making.

Forum List

Back