Private Vets harbor

Leersons

Rookie
Apr 14, 2018
Guys, what if we'd try to do something serious? I mean really. We may gather for a something serious. Like a center for a special care, like some crowdfunding project, like something real. Just let's make it better, let's do something real. Once and forever. I'm not alone, I'm with my friends. What you gotta do, are you up for this?

We're retired, it's about vets. Private (mental, care center) house, autonomous (based on rental profits). Crowdfunding, we have a straight list of needs. We need someone who will collect it and have his 5% payment. Where to find an activist?
I say again, how to make a crowdfunding project and where to find social activists?

You have yet to tell us the real reasons behind it. What's it's purpose. It has to have a purpose that is different than those that are already flooding the market now.

Maybe if real (and fake) veterans stop whining about "special care" and try to engage in the incredible wealth of the most incredible Country on earth they might enjoy life instead of being angry and dependent on prescription drugs. I'm a Vietnam era Vet and I did what most Vets did and joined the Police Force. They are still looking for a few good men who aren't caught up in self destructive behavior.

Maybe if real (and fake) veterans stop whining about "special care" and try to engage in the incredible wealth of the most incredible Country on earth they might enjoy life instead of being angry and dependent on prescription drugs. I'm a Vietnam era Vet and I did what most Vets did and joined the Police Force. They are still looking for a few good men who aren't caught up in self destructive behavior.

I was offered the chance to join the Police Force. But I realized I was too broken. So I went other ways. I didn't go on welfare, I didn't shoot up anyone else, I didn't do anything illegal. I got by. I know there were a lot of things that I could have done to have a much fuller life. I just chose not to do them. But it was my choice.

But I don't prejudge. If a Vet is in bad shape, I will be there for him. And that is really all he is after in the first place. Just listen to what he has to say no matter how insane or crazy it might sound. It will pass. Then try and help him to put the pieces back together. Been there myself. Still am in some ways. I just count myself as lucky in many ways. There go I for the Grace of God.

Daryl Hunt,
Correction: collector's transfer of crowdfunding cash for a foreign center for retired soldiers. All after a list of needs. Where to find? This is a foreign squad on the ground.

More details 1. House (electricity, water, papers. local administration is agreed.) 2. Soldiers for care (so they have job and do their professional job). 3. Soldiers to care about. 4. Private, so autonomous. Without government involvement so there's more freedom. 5. Anything's planned, we need just someone who will collect the money in a crowdfunding project. We're not those newbies who want money 'for freedom and a good years of a honoured sergeant who have worked years and blah blah blah' cause we do real things. Not neccessary to explain everything cause it will be 1. Stolen (idea) 2. Stolen and corrupted (idea and money) 3. Not appreciated/understood/worked well.

Reasons behind it? What's it's purpose. To be a man. Different than those? Oh yeah. You can't find real heavy cases through the VA. Flooding? Nope, or spend another day proving you're right and you can deal through VA.

Daryl Hunt,
Correction: collector's transfer of crowdfunding cash for a foreign center for retired soldiers. All after a list of needs. Where to find? This is a foreign squad on the ground.

More details 1. House (electricity, water, papers. local administration is agreed.) 2. Soldiers for care (so they have job and do their professional job). 3. Soldiers to care about. 4. Private, so autonomous. Without government involvement so there's more freedom. 5. Anything's planned, we need just someone who will collect the money in a crowdfunding project. We're not those newbies who want money 'for freedom and a good years of a honoured sergeant who have worked years and blah blah blah' cause we do real things. Not neccessary to explain everything cause it will be 1. Stolen (idea) 2. Stolen and corrupted (idea and money) 3. Not appreciated/understood/worked well.

Reasons behind it? What's it's purpose. To be a man. Different than those? Oh yeah. You can't find real heavy cases through the VA. Flooding? Nope, or spend another day proving you're right and you can deal through VA.

Nice jibberish. Now, break it down.

Forum List

Back