Prior to 1979, Iran Was Friends with Israel

I was stationed in New London, CT in 1978. The Submarine base there had a contingent of over a hundred Iranian Navy who were being trained to take over the last American diesel subs (which we had sold them).

When the Iranian revolution happened, those sailors were trapped in the US because returning home meant either prison or death for being loyal to The Shah.

Ultimately, I don't know what The Navy decided to do with them.

Thankfully, the people of Iran came to their senses and asked Ayatollah Khomeini to rule the country and break all ties with the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:

You are on the side of the Mullahs?

Sad to know.

I was stationed in New London, CT in 1978. The Submarine base there had a contingent of over a hundred Iranian Navy who were being trained to take over the last American diesel subs (which we had sold them).

When the Iranian revolution happened, those sailors were trapped in the US because returning home meant either prison or death for being loyal to The Shah.

Ultimately, I don't know what The Navy decided to do with them.
Let’s pray sanity returns and Iranians can be free again.

Sad to know
Only when they are sticking it to Israel.

Otherwise, no. ... :cool:

It makes about as much sense for Muslims to hate Jews as it would for Jews to hate Muslims. As in no-sense at all. When you remove politics from the equation, there is no reason at all for hatred.

Sad to know
Only when they are sticking it to Israel.

Otherwise, no. ... :cool:

It makes about as much sense for Muslims to hate Jews as it would for Jews to hate Muslims. As in no-sense at all. When you remove politics from the equation, there is no reason at all for hatred.

Agree

There is no reason for hating each other like that

Is anyone REALLY friends with Israel? Really? Considering there are no other 'official' Jew nations...kinda select company.

Iran was friendly with Israel from 1952 or so to 1979. That is because the US and the UK removed the democratically elected gov't in Iran and installed the Shah. The Shah was overthrown in 1979.

He was friendly with Israel because he was told to be friendly with Israel.

Is anyone REALLY friends with Israel? Really? Considering there are no other 'official' Jew nations...kinda select company.

In Israel sadly...like the rest of the world... there is good and there is bad.....there is a Deep State in Israel too.......

"we are keeping Israel for last".....said Q :thup:

The Deep State in Israel is going to be annihilated too. Bless that.

Forum List

Back