Principals union tells Mayor Bill de Blasio to give up control of NYC public schools with unanimous vote of 'no confidence'

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYC Schools Chancellor Richard Carranza are facing calls to abdicate control of the nation's largest district after a union representing principals declared a unanimous vote of 'no confidence' in their handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

The stunning vote from the Council of School Supervisors and Administrators, which represents more than 6,400 education leaders in the Big Apple, came two days before schools are set to resume in-person learning for students in grades K through 8 on Tuesday.

The union ripped into de Blasio and Carranza's 'failure to lead New York City through a safe and successful reopening of schools' and demanded that they hand over control of the district to state officials.

Wow. I don't see de Blasio handing over control.

BdB, Lightfoot, Cuomo, etc. should all be in cuffs, far as I'm concerned. People like these are why I hope there is a Hell after this life.

DB is just like hitler/the nazis
.....people think there can't be anyone else like hitler = they think in movie/TV terms....there have been many people ''like'' hitler...they just haven't had an industrious/powerful/organized/disciplined/etc country that could do the things the Germans did --BUT, they were/are still like hitler.......DB is a jackass America/white/cop hater

Forum List

Back