Prince Harry Makes Climate Plea: ‘What If Every One of Us Was a Raindrop?’

"Prince" Harry ain't a prince no more.

Grandma is going to strip him (and his silly wife) of his titles.

She won’t do that.

It's a done deal. Already been announced.

Where?

I can’t see him losing HRH.

Even the Duke of Windsor kept his title.

Edward VIII lost all his titles except the hereditary Dukedom. The same will happen to Harry.

He has not officially abdicated his position.

If you believe in man mad global warming
1) don't use cars, planes or trains
2) don't use anything with plastic.....impossible
3) only use 400 sq ft of living space

Do you think that Harry will sell his mansion and donate the money to global warming prevention?

Do you think that Harry will sell his mansion and donate the money to global warming prevention?

And stop eating meat ... tofu is your alternative ...

And stop eating meat ... tofu is your alternative ...

Tofu is only digestible to Far Eastern people.

You are correct, fortunately it is below 30% most of the time in Kennewick Wa, during the summer.
I use the Swamp Cooler during the summer months to great success, much cheaper and easier to maintain than the gas based A/C unit.

I have shade trees ... very happy with the thermal performance of my house ... but then low 80's indoor a half dozen times a year is endurable for me ...

RH over 10% and I flee to the coast ... just miserable ... humans can't survive any higher for very long ...
Come to Houston.

Alex 'Bellend' would be more appropriate - a right hissy bitch!

All you do is shoot the messenger.

I take it from that you are a climate change denier.

Don't you think that on the off chance the scientists are right (and they usually are) that we owe it to future generations to do everything possible to reduce polluting the atmosphere cos if your wrong its curtains for them?

Another dishonest attack on people who don't dispute that climate changes, the rest of what you say is nonsense since CO2 isn't a pollutant at all and that it has very little warm forcing capability.

Look all I'm saying is we can't gamble and take the risks. Even a good gambler will hedge his bets.
So convert to a low carbon economy. Electric cars, wind farms, wave farms, Solar panels, a bit of Nuclear for now.
As better technology becomes available costs will come down, mass employment will be created.

Of course it is said that Venus was once like Earth.-

Venus is a terrestrial planet and is sometimes called Earth's "sister planet" because of their similar size, mass, proximity to the Sun, and bulk composition. It is radically different from Earth in other respects. It has the densest atmosphere of the four terrestrial planets, consisting of more than 96% carbon dioxide. The atmospheric pressure at the planet's surface is about 92 times the sea level pressure of Earth, or roughly the pressure at 900 m (3,000 ft) underwater on Earth. Venus has, by far, the hottest surface of any planet in the Solar System, with a mean temperature of 737 K (464 °C; 867 °F), even though Mercury is closer to the Sun. Venus is shrouded by an opaque layer of highly reflective clouds of sulfuric acid, preventing its surface from being seen from space in visible light. It may have had water oceans in the past,[20][21] but these would have vaporized as the temperature rose due to a runaway greenhouse effect.[22] The water has probably photodissociated, and the free hydrogen has been swept into interplanetary space by the solar wind because of the lack of a planetary magnetic field.[23] Venus' surface is a dry desertscape interspersed with slab-like rocks and is periodically resurfaced by volcanism.
Wikipedia.

Yea should be able to adapt to 92 times the sea level pressure of Earth and a temp of 464 C. NOT!

You should be more worried about an ice age.

Forum List

Back