Prince Harry Makes Climate Plea: ‘What If Every One of Us Was a Raindrop?’

Why don't these Useful Idiots call out China and India and stop pretending he is talking to the world? He's hardly even a prince anymore anyways.

Until China gives a damn, it doesn't matter what some government worker or Royal Watcher Busybody does.

get a load of this loser

Great, the new Canadian is asking us to be (frozen raindrops)=snowflakes.
1592755605921.png

get a load of this loser

Ahh, bless! Aren't we lucky to have such a noble Prince and Duke remind us of our shortcomings?

Actually, I think Ann Bolyn said something similar about Henry Vlll just before she was beheaded.

And all this talk of snowflakes is very festive.

Alex 'Bellend' would be more appropriate - a right hissy bitch!

All you do is shoot the messenger.

I take it from that you are a climate change denier.

Don't you think that on the off chance the scientists are right (and they usually are) that we owe it to future generations to do everything possible to reduce polluting the atmosphere cos if your wrong its curtains for them?

Why don’t you drink your cocoa, and go away?

Alex 'Bellend' would be more appropriate - a right hissy bitch!

All you do is shoot the messenger.

Don't you think that on the off chance the scientists are right (and they usually are) that we owe it to future generations to do everything possible to reduce polluting the atmosphere cos if your wrong its curtains for them?

Why don’t you drink your cocoa, and go away?

I have already committed to being nice to everyone during Christmas Month.
So where would you like me to go?

I know we can pay a scientist $10,000 to read a script into the camera ... and it's easy to find a scientist who won't care what the script says ... but it's a whole other kettle of fish what scientists will publish in the scientific literature ... we don't owe anything to future generations from what's published in the National Enquirer or People Magazine ...

I do agree we should conserve fossil fuels ... they're very useful for many things other than just burning ... but the word "conservation" is never brought up, it's a dirty word that everybody ignores ... just ask any Alarmist to ditch their A/C and watch them scream and yell ... "It's someone else's problem, not mine" ... sad, very sad ...

I know we can pay a scientist $10,000 to read a script into the camera ... and it's easy to find a scientist who won't care what the script says ... but it's a whole other kettle of fish what scientists will publish in the scientific literature ... we don't owe anything to future generations from what's published in the National Enquirer or People Magazine ...

I do agree we should conserve fossil fuels ... they're very useful for many things other than just burning ... but the word "conservation" is never brought up, it's a dirty word that everybody ignores ... just ask any Alarmist to ditch their A/C and watch them scream and yell ... "It's someone else's problem, not mine" ... sad, very sad ...
I often wonder how those people will react if temperatures rise so high they can't go out in summer.
I bet they will blame the scientists saying they didn't make it clear enough.

Forum List

Back