Zone1 Pride should not be the only deadly sin with its own month

If an adult male is attracted to a male child, he is not gay but is a pedophile.

The reason male children are sexually molested more in schools, churches, or athletic programs is because they are more available. Little girls are watched over more.
Actually ... he's a gay pedophile.

If an adult male is attracted to a male child, he is not gay but is a pedophile.

The reason male children are sexually molested more in schools, churches, or athletic programs is because they are more available. Little girls are watched over more.

The attraction of an adult male to a male child still meets the definition of "homosexual", no matter how you define it: "sexually or romantically attracted to people of one's own sex or gender."

Actually ... he's a gay pedophile.

Transgenders who want to perform sexually-suggestive dances in front of children and read them homo-erotic books are also invariably gay. Has anyone ever heard of a heterosexual man believing he's a woman? There's no such animal.

Pride Month NEVER ends.

Akjxd2gH9M2x.png

My question is: what the hell are these freaks “proud” of, exactly?

Probably their vast array of sexually transmitted diseases.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) have been rising among gay and bisexual men, with increases in syphilis being seen across the country. In 2014, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known in the United States. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men often get other STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections. HPV (Human papillomavirus), the most common STD in the United States, is also a concern for gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men. Some types of HPV can cause genital and anal warts and some can lead to the development of anal and oral cancers. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to get anal cancer than heterosexual men. Men who are HIV-positive are even more likely than those who do not have HIV to get anal cancer.

Yay!!! How proud they must be!

According to the Alabama Department of Public Health, syphilis cases in the state went up 40 percent in 2022, AL.com reported.

Montgomery reported 421 cases of syphilis last year, more than double the 204 cases in 2021. That means a county with 5 percent of the state’s population had 14 percent of its 2,926 syphilis cases.

The spike in syphilis in Alabama was announced two months after the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that nationally, syphilis cases rose 32 percent from 2020 to 2021.

When the data is broken down by race, it shows that “though non-hispanic Black people comprise approximately 12% of the total population of the country, they account for a disproportionate 32% of chlamydia, syphilis, and gonorrhea infections,” Innerbody reported.

The site also had a footnote for the politically minded: Of the 20 cities with the highest STD rates, 16 of them have Democratic mayors.

The article also fails to mention faggots, which of course is deliberate on the part of the media blackout on anything negative about their protected deviant classes.

Although pride is supposed to be the worst of all, what about lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, and envy? Don't they deserve a whole month of their own, where we could indulgently throw caution to the wind and party like it's 1999?

Pride Shouldn't Be the Only Deadly Sin With Its Own Month​

"June is the month in which many of my good friends and relatives — including my sister — have birthdays and, because of that, it holds a special place in whatever it is that I’m calling a heart. The Rainbow Pride Warrior Fascists have been working since the 1970s to make June their own, and I will be having none of that.

As I wrote in my Monday Morning Briefing, I never used to give Pride Month much thought. My ability to not pay attention to issues or people or anything that isn’t me is legendary. The Pride mob, however, is like an annoying Chihuahua (redundant, I know) that incessantly barks and nips at one’s ankles — impossible to ignore.

Rather than just write something every day in June about how wearisome Pride Month is (which I could easily do), I have decided to mock it a little during the first week, then get back to ignoring all things rainbow (except actual rainbows, of course).

Prior to the toxic secularization of the United States of America, Pride was widely known as one of the Seven Deadly Sins. In fact, it has long been at the top of the list for people who do things like rank the Seven Deadlies. Here’s a refresher on the full list, for those who have forgotten: Pride, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth..."

Pride Shouldn't Be the Only Deadly Sin With Its Own Month

Pride is the first sin, as that is the point where man puts himself first, and forgets God. With pride you get to make up your own rules and that opens the door to all the other sins.

Like these nutcases that say it’s perfectly fine to be a homosexual. It is an abandonment of God, and declaring oneself a higher authority.

Another example are the pro-abortion people(same lot really). They just declare it is a “woman’s right” and there is your self justification for murder.

It is not celebrating pedos. Gays and lesbians are not pedophiles and are often the most adamant in their condemnation of them.
Yes it is. The tranny flag was created by a pedophile. The colors on it represent attraction to young boys and young girls. It is a flag that promotes pedophiles.

While you're celebrating pride month.....remember this.

06536fcfaab3a7d6.png

and don't forget...he was a homosexual...and the party that loves homosexuals left him to die most horribly.

Forum List

Back