‘Price tag’ in Jerusalem: Tires punctured at Red Cross building

So you think that's ok? Do you have any idea what tires cost to replace?

m0168.gif

Ok,ok, gotta admit, the last line cracked me up!

To the point, tire can be replaced, but life cannot be.

That's the bottom line here.

I don't think it's ok, because we can argue about comdeming this or not, but on one thing we can agree on, that this is violent act.

And I don't believe in violent acts on uninvolved people.

Which is why I don't justify it or rooting for them.

I do believe in solutions like our PM offered today. let there Jews move to Hebron immediately.

They think they can threaten us out? we'll prove they can't.

That's what I believe in.

It's not a matter of replacing lives or tires. It's retaliation on innocent people who had nothing personally to do with the act that the retaliation is for. It's fire bombing their places of worship. It's destroying their livelihoods by burning down olive groves.

I don't like Price Tag one bit and it should be treated the same as any other terrorist act.

When it comes to Price Tags - Jews are threatening Palestinian civilians.

What should the PM allow the Palestinians to do then in retaliation? Set up a new village? Move into Jewish areas?

in retaliation to what?

Price tag IS the retaliation. It would not have all been an issue if they didn't stab babies in their sleep, now, would it?:doubt:

Innocent people get victimized. How Just. Not. And yes, the implication is that it's justified. There is certainly no condemnation. Oh, and it's not just for killing. It's anytime one of their illegal settlements is dismantled. Or they are refused expansion permits.
Cool, worthy of the UN human rights council, indeed. Besides, it would help greatly if that price-tag "info", so righteously supplied, were introduced with some reliability estimate - it's common knowledge that palistanians and their fellow travelers on-site and on the net are compulsive liars, of course.
Cool. So you excuse terroristic activities by claiming it doesn't exist.
Oh, a mind-reader.
Fortunately the Israeli government is taking it seriously.
When is palistanian "government" following suit?

Cool, worthy of the UN human rights council, indeed. Besides, it would help greatly if that price-tag "info", so righteously supplied, were introduced with some reliability estimate - it's common knowledge that palistanians and their fellow travelers on-site and on the net are compulsive liars, of course.
Oh, a mind-reader.

We are talking about Israel and Price Tags. Just because the Palestinian government is a corrupt mess doesn't excuse Price Tagging in Israel.

I commend the Israeli government for taking terrorism seriously.

m0168.gif

Ok,ok, gotta admit, the last line cracked me up!

To the point, tire can be replaced, but life cannot be.

That's the bottom line here.

I don't think it's ok, because we can argue about comdeming this or not, but on one thing we can agree on, that this is violent act.

And I don't believe in violent acts on uninvolved people.

Which is why I don't justify it or rooting for them.

I do believe in solutions like our PM offered today. let there Jews move to Hebron immediately.

They think they can threaten us out? we'll prove they can't.

That's what I believe in.

It's not a matter of replacing lives or tires. It's retaliation on innocent people who had nothing personally to do with the act that the retaliation is for. It's fire bombing their places of worship. It's destroying their livelihoods by burning down olive groves.

I don't like Price Tag one bit and it should be treated the same as any other terrorist act.

What should the PM allow the Palestinians to do then in retaliation? Set up a new village? Move into Jewish areas?

in retaliation to what?

Price tag IS the retaliation. It would not have all been an issue if they didn't stab babies in their sleep, now, would it?:doubt:

It is ALL retaliation. It is ALL about retaliation.

So tell me what the Palestinians should do in retaliation to an attack since you seem to justify price tagging as retaliation. Should they be allowed a new expansion? After all - it's innocent people being "retaliated" against:doubt:

Try to see this from different prospective.

You expect me to cry and condemn people who responded to their friend being brutally killed and dumped into a pithole?

Really.

Terrorism is terrorism Lipush and there is killing and injury on both sides - to INNOCENT people. On BOTH sides. And sometimes for reasons as simple as dismantling a settlement.

You excuse one and condemn the other. What other perspective is it? If I see it from your perspective then I have to apply the same rationale to the Palestinians who are conducting terrrorism in response to killings and destruction by the Israeli's.

It's all the same. Either it's to be condemned as terrorism or justified as ... what? Justifying it in a society of law is justifying a breakdown of law.

I am not justifiying anywhere the violence, I simply choose to not say things which I don't mean or feel.

As I said before, I don't think the answer is by violence, but by settlements building.

Each person they kill, we should built a new settlement and name it in their memory.

So, should a new Palestinian village be built for each Palestinian killed?

Oh, a mind-reader.
We are talking about Israel and Price Tags. Just because the Palestinian government is a corrupt mess doesn't excuse Price Tagging in Israel.
Kewl! Didn't we just find an excuse for palistanians?!
How so? That palistanians are "just throwing rocks"?

Oh, a mind-reader.When is palistanian "government" following suit?

No. We're trying to stay on topic which is Price Tag. Feel free to start another thread if you are incapable of discussing it :)

We? Comparatives are not allowed?

Yeah, ok.

*unsub*

Terrorism is terrorism Lipush and there is killing and injury on both sides - to INNOCENT people. On BOTH sides. And sometimes for reasons as simple as dismantling a settlement.

You excuse one and condemn the other. What other perspective is it? If I see it from your perspective then I have to apply the same rationale to the Palestinians who are conducting terrrorism in response to killings and destruction by the Israeli's.

It's all the same. Either it's to be condemned as terrorism or justified as ... what? Justifying it in a society of law is justifying a breakdown of law.

I am not justifiying anywhere the violence, I simply choose to not say things which I don't mean or feel.

As I said before, I don't think the answer is by violence, but by settlements building.

Each person they kill, we should built a new settlement and name it in their memory.

Sure, why not.

In Palestine, if and when it will exist.

NIMBY

in retaliation to what?

It is ALL retaliation. It is ALL about retaliation.

So tell me what the Palestinians should do in retaliation to an attack since you seem to justify price tagging as retaliation. Should they be allowed a new expansion? After all - it's innocent people being "retaliated" against:doubt:

You base your posts on incorrect conclusions.

That is why I choose not to comment on that

We? Comparatives are not allowed?

Yeah, ok.

*unsub*

Sure. Comparatives are allowed.

I'm choosing to talk about Price Tagging. Others would rather divert.

What is your opinion on it?

Is retaliation justified? If so, where does it stop?

Sure, why not.

In Palestine, if and when it will exist.

NIMBY

In other words you support a double standard.:doubt:

No. We're trying to stay on topic which is Price Tag. Feel free to start another thread if you are incapable of discussing it
We aren't discussing anything, we're engaged in a typical jewbashing, of course.

Forum List

Back