Price of gas at the pump thanks to the Moon Bats

Do the math and subtract consumer goods and services cost increases from your royalties.

Royalties are investment capital and that shit about the rich keep getting richer ain't a lie ... :thup:

OK. But it doesn’t morally defend itself. Especially when someone as psychopathic as you brags about it.

OK. But it doesn’t morally defend itself. Especially when someone as psychopathic as you brags about it.

Sorry if you are having difficulties at this time.

There's nothing to brag about, I was simply lucky they found something of value under the land I bought.
I am no Bill Gates or whoever, but I am willing to pass on knowledge about what does produce results.

I would say that if you live in my community and need help with something, let me know ... But, if you lived in my community, you would already know that ... :thup:

Last edited:
Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The increase in gas has nothing to do with supply.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
LOLOLOL

A retard is actually comparing gas prices during the pandemic when much of the country was "closed" and many Americans weren't driving much and many others had begun working from home and no longer commuting to work while millions of others lost their jobs and had no job to commute to -- with now, when the country is back open, vaccines are being given by the millions, and many folks are once again commuting to work.

Trump's minions are not exactly smart or educated.
They do seem motived on the stupid.

You can explain the oil business to them till hell freezes over and they won't budge. They are a real waste of time.
Once again I ask you this do you think a anti pipeline, anti fracking, anti drilling pro green president goal is cheap gas prices?

Oil production is business.. and you are not entitled to cheap oil.
Bullshit it's about politics never once have I heard you complain about the other pipelines

There's nothing to brag about, I was simply lucky they found something of value under the land I bought.
I am no Bill Gates or whoever, but I am willing to pass on knowledge about what does produce results.

I would say that if you live in my community and need help with something, let me know ... But, if you lived in my community, you would already know that ... :thup:

So you’re situation is that of someone whose property is on oil or gas. That’s completely different from a rich person invested in oil stock as a part of their portfolio and who is wealthy enough to not feel the sting of higher energy prices.
My bad.

Last summer I bought 40 gallons of gas just before the hurricane season to have on hand to run my emergency generator. I buy ethanol free gas to use in small engine. I put stabilizer in it and what I don't use I put in the cars after the hurricane season is over.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Today I went to buy ethanol free gas for my lawn mower and power washer. It was $3.88/gal.

The price increase is solely due to market volatility because of Idiot Joe's Environmental Wacko policies, like shutting down an efficient pipeline so that George Soros rail line can get the business.

Anybody that voted for Idiot Joe or looked the other way when he stole the election is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Who in their right mind would vote for someone that would purposely run up the cost of commodity that we all use and that drives our economy?

The increase in price is tax on Moon Bat stupidity, isn't it? Unfortunately not only do the Moon Bats have to pay it but all of us.
LOLOLOL

A retard is actually comparing gas prices during the pandemic when much of the country was "closed" and many Americans weren't driving much and many others had begun working from home and no longer commuting to work while millions of others lost their jobs and had no job to commute to -- with now, when the country is back open, vaccines are being given by the millions, and many folks are once again commuting to work.

Trump's minions are not exactly smart or educated.
They do seem motived on the stupid.

You can explain the oil business to them till hell freezes over and they won't budge. They are a real waste of time.
Once again I ask you this do you think a anti pipeline, anti fracking, anti drilling pro green president goal is cheap gas prices?

Oil production is business.. and you are not entitled to cheap oil.
Bullshit it's about politics never once have I heard you complain about the other pipelines

YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION. Keystone has unused pipeline all over the Midwest.

oil_production_chart.png

So you’re situation is that of someone whose property is on oil or gas. That’s completely different from a rich person invested in oil stock as a part of their portfolio and who is wealthy enough to not feel the sting of higher energy prices.
My bad.

You should probably take a look at WHO owns big oil.

It cost $2.39/gallon.

No it is not. It has nothing to do with Biden. Trump conspired with OPEC to get oil prices up. The trouble is that once you get it going in 1 direction, it does not stop on a dime. The incompetence of Texas Republicans also is not helping. In addition, speculators are raising it based on rumors.
Whhhooosh whooosssh goes the wind through the ears of the brainless libber.....

Considering what it has to go through to become gasoline, and considering how important it is, we should be thankful it doesn’t cost a whole lot more than it does.

The truth is, gasoline is a byproduct. They make more on the other uses of petroleum. If we didn’t buy it for cars they’d have to find a way to DUMP it and that scares the shit out of them

It cost $2.39/gallon.

Upgrade our (electrical) energy grid now! Shovel ready jobs! Vote blue not red!

President Obama touted 'shovel ready' and 'green energy' jobs ... And all we got was the Solyndra Scandal and a $80 billion political liability ... :auiqs.jpg:
Vote blue, they'll figure out ways to throw billions at their cronies and leave the American People on the hook for it.

President Obama touted 'shovel ready' and 'green energy' jobs ... And all we got was the Solyndra Scandal and a $80 billion political liability ... :auiqs.jpg:
Vote blue, they'll figure out ways to throw billions at their cronies and leave the American People on the hook for it.

Republicans had nothing but repeal for all those shovel-ready jobs so they could blame "the black guy" for a weak recovery.

Republicans had nothing but repeal for all those shovel-ready jobs so they could blame "the black guy" for a weak recovery.

President Obama had both houses of Congress when he promised shovel ready and green energy jobs.
What we got was the ACA and the Solyndra Scandal you ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

President Obama had both houses of Congress when he promised shovel ready and green energy jobs.
What we got was the ACA and the Solyndra Scandal you ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

He did not have control of both houses long enough; and, he used up most of his political capital getting healthcare reform passed.

And, this is what happened with Solyndra:

Between 2009 and mid-2011 the price of polysilicon, the key ingredient for most competing technologies, dropped by about 89%.[25] This precipitous drop in the cost of raw materials for Solyndra's competitors rendered CIGS technology incapable of competing, and other factors, including a contemporaneous drop in the price of natural gas, together with the faltering of the corresponding financial models, also contributed to Solyndra's demise,[26] despite quickly raising capital.[27]--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra

Coincidence or conspiracy?

He did not have control of both houses long enough; and, he used up most of his political capital getting healthcare reform passed.

Between 2009 and mid-2011 the price of polysilicon, the key ingredient for most competing technologies, dropped by about 89%.[25] This precipitous drop in the cost of raw materials for Solyndra's competitors rendered CIGS technology incapable of competing, and other factors, including a contemporaneous drop in the price of natural gas, together with the faltering of the corresponding financial models, also contributed to Solyndra's demise,[26] despite quickly raising capital.[27]--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra

He had the Congress long enough to give us that crap, and you don't have to tell me Solyndra was a failure, because I already indicated that.
No need to try and explain what was nothing more than stupid lie you believed then, and want to believe now .... :thup:

Last edited:

Man plans, God laughs.

A little cheese with that whine?
This is how out of touch Progs are with economics. Screw you and your children. The lower classes live with much more pain.

ignorance is the domain of the right in this country, just a friendly FYI
I claim no perfection. I know its not a century ago and I do not want that. Many depend on government for part of their living in today's world. Government also gets in the way. Progs answer to people living on the edge and the fringe to much and make things harder for people. Working with the environment needs to consider the needs of the people also. The Progs with money spout all the superlatives but still go home to their mansions at night. The Prog media and Prog entertainers are nothing but frauds who do not live what they spew but force it on the working/retired class.

Yawn. :bigbed:

Forum List

Back