Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Saturday, August 8, 2020, President Donald J. Trump made American history when he ran away and left a press conference after being caught and challenged for telling a lie he has actually repeated over 140 times. Trump was once again, trying to take credit for legislation passed by President Obama.

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies. How much running away and whining can one Trump do?

Donald J., when the truth comes out, he will run away.
Joe Biden is hiding in his basement and you have the stones to come here and accuse President Trump of running away from questions? Trump gets up there in front of those assholes from the White House Press Corps and spars with them time after time. They loath him...he loathes them right back but at least he's THERE and not hiding somewhere! Come out and play, Joe! I don't think you have the mental capacity to handle tough questions anymore! Prove me wrong...

On Saturday, August 8, 2020, President Donald J. Trump made American history when he ran away and left a press conference after being caught and challenged for telling a lie he has actually repeated over 140 times. Trump was once again, trying to take credit for legislation passed by President Obama.

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies. How much running away and whining can one Trump do?

SORRY ASSHOLE, not only is this a duplicate thread, these lies have already been told by another democratic operative, verbatim in fact.

I actually watched the conference.

Trump ran from nothing.

Trump told no lie.

Trump was not caught and challenged on anything.

Nothing was repeated 140 times.

The errant news reporter disrupted the whole conference and kept trying to talk over the president interrupting others not asking a question but suggesting Trump was bypassing poor Congress by ACTUALLY HELPING AMERICANS.

Pelosi was again shot down and made irrelevant. She sits at home fuming eating her Jenny ice cream. Her House will not obstruct America and hold it hostage.

Trump fixed that, should have told the loud mouthed ignorant bitch to sit down, shut up or thrown her out but was polite enough to just end the meeting and deny her question as the press were not interested in actually covering the news as usual but once again just promoting their hateful agenda.

END OF STORY. END OF YOU.

It about time someone talk over him, he gets away with endless lies.

Joe Biden is hiding in his basement and you have the stones to come here and accuse President Trump of running away from questions? Trump gets up there in front of those assholes from the White House Press Corps and spars with them time after time. They loath him...he loathes them right back but at least he's THERE and not hiding somewhere! Come out and play, Joe! I don't think you have the mental capacity to handle tough questions anymore! Prove me wrong...

No he is out of his basement and has been for a long time, you just listen to Fox and they say he is still in his basement, but its a lie.

I predict that you will run away from this challenge.

You accused DJT of lying. I challenge you to quote the alleged lie and provide a reasoned logical argument, in your own words, that proves it is a lie.

I predict that you will run away from that challenge.

For this election, fact checking should be part of the presidential debates. It would be interesting to hear truth flow from politicians for a change.

So, fact checking during the debates is out of the question.

He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

either one, would be acceptable.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

I would have maced the stupid reporter.
Yes Drumpf lied.

and he lied the last time too.

she would have kicked your ass.

No, he didn't.

He's addressed this before. So that is why he walked away.

She'd been crying for water and her mother.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

He ran like his ass was on fire because he lied.

Drumpf has been crying and running in addition to his lies.

No, he didn't lie.

And he didn't run. Why do you feel compelled to lie ?

Trump has been a great president.
That was funny.

Drumpf has only been an incompetent fuckup, incorrigible liar, and a fucking dumpster fire all rolled up into one.
What a glowing endorsement of Biden 2020.
The only thing I like about Biden is that he isnt Drumpf. I would vote for a retarded kangaroo over Drumpf.
/—-/ That’s because you hate our country and resent anyone who tries to clean out the swamp.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
He could stop playing the fake valor approach when all he is is a coward draft dodger.
So you're running Joe 5 deferments Biden?
I am not running anyone that is your false projection. At least Biden is not claiming a program for vets started during Obama. But no one expects you to recognize the lies Trump spews from his pie hole because you are incapable of honesty.

The reporter wasn’t “behaving badly”, unless you consider calling out Trump’s lies “bad behaviour”.
When Jonathan Swan calked out his lies Trump said “You can’t do that!” And Swan said “Why not?”. Trump had no response.
Trump doesn’t run away from male reporters but he mocks attacks and runs away from the women. When they call Trump on his bad behaviour, he runs away like a cowardly bully.
Trump's lies?? The problem is the lies from the media, including the phony story about the Russian bounties.
You nailed it.

What law?
Okay, so nobody knows what law the leftist Twit in the OP was saying Obama signed but Trump is taking credit for.

Looks like this thread can be safely discarded as retarded leftist bullshit.
This bill retard.

I asked a simple question. You can eat shit.

The law as signed by Obama was set to expire.
The Choice program allowed veterans who lived more than 40 miles from a VA facility or had to wait more than 30 days for an appointment to have access to private care, but the program was time limited and Congress has struggled to come up with money for extensions.​
The program was again due to run out of funding May 31, but the VA said there was enough money remaining to keep it in operation until Trump signed the VA Mission Act.​

Trump extended the program with the Mission Act.
The new bill called for $5.2 billion in funding to keep the existing Choice program in operation for a year while the VA worked through reforms to consolidate the seven private-care options into one system while eliminating the 30-day, 40-mile restrictions.​

So, in summary, Obama's law was going to run out of money. Trump's law authorized an extension...and also made it easier to fire poorly-performing VA workers.

I can't understand why people think all this is a bad thing.
Its not a bad thing. His lie was the bad thing. Trump said he passed a private-sector health care program, Veterans Choice, after failed attempts by past presidents for the last “45 years.” Thats a fucking lie
If Obama's law was such hot shit, why did it need to be extended?
Irrelevant to the point. The facts are that Drumpf lied about it.
Yippee. Politicians lie. You bozos act like Trump (do you get a nickel for each time you type "Drumpf"? No, really, I'm about to register Democrat thanks to you!) is the first politician to lie.
I know,apparently he is clueless to that fact that ALL politicians lie all the time,his bias toward democrats completely ignores that obozo could NEVER open up his mouth without lying.lol a fact he chooses to forget.somehow it’s okay for obozo to lie but not trump which in this case he did NOT.so as always,he has no point in his babble.

Last edited:

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't lie.

I disagree on the last sentence not being a trump supporter as everyone else here that defends him is but all the other stuff you said before that is spot on and not debatable.you hit the nail on the head with everything else for sure other than that.

Last edited:

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't lie.

That was funny.

Drumpf has only been an incompetent fuckup, incorrigible liar, and a fucking dumpster fire all rolled up into one.
Excellent description you described of your hero mass murderer traiter obama.comedy gold

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies.

The only problem is that the senile Biden clown can't remember where he left his ammo boxes...

I never had much luck in predicting the outcome of the selections so I won't bother this time but it will be fun to watch, a battle between deplorable orange insanity and 'progressive' senility

And yet there are people who doubt me when I tell them this is the best comedy evuh..,

Sad!

:banana:
I totally completely agree with you for one the fact as I said, im not a trump supporter myself.good take.the trump supporters here on the other hand I don’t think they will like this objective non biased post of yours though.lol

Last edited:

SORRY ASSHOLE, not only is this a duplicate thread, these lies have already been told by another democratic operative, verbatim in fact.

I actually watched the conference.

Trump ran from nothing.

Trump told no lie.

Trump was not caught and challenged on anything.

Nothing was repeated 140 times.

The errant news reporter disrupted the whole conference and kept trying to talk over the president interrupting others not asking a question but suggesting Trump was bypassing poor Congress by ACTUALLY HELPING AMERICANS.

Pelosi was again shot down and made irrelevant. She sits at home fuming eating her Jenny ice cream. Her House will not obstruct America and hold it hostage.

Trump fixed that, should have told the loud mouthed ignorant bitch to sit down, shut up or thrown her out but was polite enough to just end the meeting and deny her question as the press were not interested in actually covering the news as usual but once again just promoting their hateful agenda.

END OF STORY. END OF YOU.

It about time someone talk over him, he gets away with endless lies.
You mean like your hero cowards Hitlery and Obama did? Lol

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't lie.

That was funny.

What a glowing endorsement of Biden 2020.
The only thing I like about Biden is that he isnt Drumpf. I would vote for a retarded kangaroo over Drumpf.
/—-/ That’s because you hate our country and resent anyone who tries to clean out the swamp.
Could not have said it better myself.gives standing ovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back