What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prez Biden/Administration Still Trending On The Upside.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As of 4/22 prez Biden & admin is riding @ 52.9% positive according to the RCP presidential poll below. The negative 41.2% leaves a positive approval gap of 11+% for prez Biden which is pretty darn good considering the way that last potus contest went. If the Biden admin & both upper & lower Houses can avoid pulling off a Venezuela they may make a 2nd term. The downside is that the polls are about as politically rigged as rigged can get. I noticed that there is a good 5+% void missing between the approval vs disapproval data. I also failed to locate a margin of error calculation for this poll.

!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fascinating. The problem is Biden is a meat puppet controlled by the CCP and poll numbers don't really change that fact.

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why can’t you see their sample break downs? Oh right because the other polls like this have a democrat +36 or higher sample to get the numbers. In other words if they only poll enough left wingers they can get people like you to believe you’re in the majority.

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As of 4/22 prez Biden & admin is riding @ 52.9% positive according to the RCP presidential poll below. The negative 41.2% leaves a positive approval gap of 11+% for prez Biden which is pretty darn good considering the way that last potus contest went. If the Biden admin & both upper & lower Houses can avoid pulling off a Venezuela they may make a 2nd term. The downside is that the polls are about as politically rigged as rigged can get. I noticed that there is a good 5+% void missing between the approval vs disapproval data. I also failed to locate a margin of error calculation for this poll.

!
Same math that says 80 million voted for the crook.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

!
Only because of the Soviet media !
The economy will crash next year and then what

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List