Preview Romney excuses

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Presently at least, it's looking like there's a chance (*) that Romney could actually win this thing. Which has given me pause to wonder exactly what his excuses will be for making no substantive changes to PPACA (or much of anything else for that matter) if he is, in fact, elected.

So, a question to all you Romney apologists. When he flips the flop and refuses to get rid of the individual mandate (or renames a tax incentive, etc, etc...) what will your rationalizations be? Care to give us a preview?

* - there's a chance...

Last edited by a moderator:
Romney is continuing to mop the floor with obama and all obama's got is Romney lied.

The list of obama excuses of why he got creamed in the debate gets bigger every day.

So, if Romney wins, will you make excuses for him if he doesn't repeal PPACA?

Can you show he will have the power to do that all by himself????

That's a good one.

What else do we have?

So you can not..........I have had similar conversations with the left in 2008.

Obama stepped up and told congress F U and has used the executive orders.......

What do you expect from President Romney??

Can you show he will have the power to do that all by himself????

That's a good one.

What else do we have?

I don't expect Romney to make excuses for his decisions, whether they fail or succeed. Leaders don't make excuses. They "mean" it when they say, "the buck stops here."

There will be no excuses if he does not gut the majority of it or scrap it and start over with the "good parts".......my vote would be to scrap it....and leave it....but that isn't what he is saying.

obama-falls.jpg

Romney means what he sasy every time his says it. He'll be damned to admit he holds two or more positions on one issue simultaneously.

He's a leader. Go with whichever position is popular at the moment!

I think it's more expansive than one Affordable Care Act.

Romney has to remove every dictate, every regulation, every impediment to progress Obama has put in place in government and in banks.

Romney has to remove Muslim influences everywhere in government and in the media.

It's going to be a daunting task.

Excuses.

How is reality an excuse.

Please clarify....Its your thread.....

To be clear, I don't believe that he will make any attempt to get rid of the individual mandate, or disrupt the core goals of PPACA. His supporters claim he will. If I'm right, if he upholds the corporatist status quo (just as Obama has), I'm curious: Will his supporters will hold him accountable? Or will they just make excuses?

We'll have to wait and see IF he gets elected. Frankly, Im no romney fan, but since its only one of the two choices, we may as well kick one out every four years to keep teh masters working harder to secure their goals.

To be clear, I don't believe that he will make any attempt to get rid of the individual mandate, or disrupt the core goals of PPACA. His supporters claim he will. If I'm right, if he upholds the corporatist status quo (just as Obama has), I'm curious: Will his supporters will hold him accountable? Or will they just make excuses?

LOL

You don't believe he will issue an Executive Order waiving State compliance to Obamacare on day one, then?

We'll have to wait and see IF he gets elected. Frankly, Im no romney fan, but since its only one of the two choices, we may as well kick one out every four years to keep teh masters working harder to secure their goals.

Nah.. I disagree. We'd be better offer clearly expressing disapproval for shitty candidates. Limiting our choices to those deemed 'electable' by the establishment only endorses their rigged game.

LOL

You don't believe he will issue an Executive Order waiving State compliance to Obamacare on day one, then?

Nope. Not in any meaningful way. He won't get in the way of this power grab. If he does, I'll be very happy to be proven wrong.

Personally I expect a lame attempt, without much real action....But that isnt the reason he is getting my vote.

He gets my vote primarily from a default outlook. He can not possibly be as corrupt as the current occupant. The current admin should be doing life in prison......

Forum List

Back